1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The SKE48 Thread

Discussion in 'General SKE48 Discussion' started by RocketStarLauncher, Oct 7, 2008.

1. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    I read it isn‘t save to be true.
    Well I hope it would give SKE48 more oppurtinities to be more in the spotlight!

2. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

As a special advisor rather than main representative of the company.
    He held 21% of the share for their latest joint venture, named "FA Project, Inc.", (Kickstarted this year, July 18) while his brother, Nobuyuki Akimoto, 6%. KeyHolder remain the major stakeholder with 62% share though.

Keyholder, formerly ADORES, inc., is a consolidated subsidiary of J Trust Co. Ltd.
    As a part of J Trust Group, they are engaging in non-financial enterprise. Showbiz entertainment being one of it.
    --------
    Looks promising. Although the concern of interference with current SKE48 partnership is one damn valid point and remain to be seen by the end of this fiscal year.

Independent fuck yeah!

3. Chrissel

Chrissel Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    I saw many comments on the Matome who were mostly concerned about SKE losing their local connection to Nagoya since KeyHolder seems to be Tokyo-based. I would be happy about more activities in Tokyo, as long as Nagoya stays the main area of activity

• Like Like x 2
  4. ermenker

ermenker Kenkyuusei

Zebra Angels are most likely to be axed, since Kyoraku is not a shareholder in KeyHolder

5. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    So a move similar to how NMB changed from Yoshimoto to Showtitle ?

6. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Wasnt that basically Yoshimoto restructuring themselves? Since its still Yoshimoto

7. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    SKE48 is a precious asset because it has Jurina the new queen of 48. Should be so much profit for the new majority shareholder.

Is AKS having a lot of debts now??????

8. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Exactly

There's no evidence to say yes or no to that.

One effect is it will take a lot of workload off of AKS because it was the agency for nearly all SKE members and finding outside jobs for them seems to have been a difficult task. It will be Keyholders responsibility now to find more work for the SKE members (only Jurina, Akarin and Suzuran have outside agencies iirc)

9. ermenker

ermenker Kenkyuusei

Also Churi, Minarun and Tani.

10. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
  11. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2018
  12. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

(Source)
    [​IMG]
    It has been announced that SKE Cafe and Shop will be closed down on 30 Dec '18.

As for the vendor in Sunshine Sakae 5F where the cafe was located,
    (Source)
    [​IMG]

It will be refurbished to become branch office of psychosomatic clinic and pharmacy, "Hidamari Kokoro Clinic". Scheduled to open on 1 April '19.

Matome commentary: "CAN WE SEE MEMBERS IN NURSE COSTUME?"
    (Bad pun intended)

13. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Now that is just sad.

I thought it was doing well, the cafe at least, since whenever I check the place, there are customers.

As for the shop, I wonder what happened to it and why don't they have much stocks of merch there unlike back in 2016 during my first visit.

Oh well, I guess I'll go to the cafe before it closes :(

14. ermenker

ermenker Kenkyuusei

15. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Mediocre food, lame goods. It's a glorified maid cafe. I ate there twice. The first time I had Kato Rumi's Taco Rice and got a stomach ache a short time later. The second time, on instructions from Mikitty (Just go there and eat it Kurisu!) I had Mikitty's Hawaiian Burger. That was decent, except the fries that came with it were soggy. (Probably from being microwaved)

Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if the Tokyo 48 Cafe closes soon too. Every time I walk by it it looks like it isn't very crowded.

• Informative Informative x 2
  16. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    I made a special visit to the Sunshine Sakae Building when I was in Japan in October. I had relocated to Tokyo for my last week in Japan, had a JR Pass and I didn't win a tix for the NGT48 performance that day (was on standby again... so I cancelled the spot since I have been to 3 performances (NIII3 and G1) and all were standby spots aka standing room only).

The SKE Theatre was closed and very dark looking.
    The shop had I think older stuff and the layout was like a jewellery accessory shop. Made me kinda feel out of place there, so I moved to the cafe after a quick browse.
    The cafe had many oji san in t-shirts who looked at me that made me walk in and out the door immediately. I had intended to go have a meal or a snack there.
    Very different atmosphere compared to the AKB48 Cafe I went to March last year of which I enjoyed the atmosphere very much.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    This applies for AKB Cafe too but then again... you don't go there for the food. :D

My understanding was the goods there were mostly ones they couldn't sell at events but they did have the latest photosets in stock, so I was able to buy a bunch from there. My regular photo reseller store is about a kilometer away at Osu shopping arcade so I don't have to worry about being unable to spend money in Nagoya.

18. Chrissel

Chrissel Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    I enjoyed going there, and I met a couple of friends at the cafe so I'm pretty sad about the news. Not to mention that loosing the Bus and the tables means loosing all the signs from former members :(

19. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Welp, I was planning to take a day trip to Nagoya to check out the area as part of my trip in January. Oh well :(

20. jaylitt

jaylitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugawaramaya
    Twitter:
    nickjaylitt
    I was actually just thinking they should bring back the 500 yen kenkyuusei meals when the new gen comes in...

I met my first irl SKE friends there two years ago when I posted a picture of my meal on twitter. They just swung by and we got to chat and they guided me around Nagoya for the remainder of my trip. It was a nice moment and I’ll always cherish it.

I go there quite a bit, in fact I just went last week. Sure the food isn’t great and it’s overpriced but you get to see the members there on the day of their seitansai. It’s a convenient place to buy the seitan shirts and photos, but they really could have used a bigger goods section. It’s been almost empty for months. I wonder how much money they were losing, if at all. There’s always plenty of people when I’m around, but there are dead days when there’s no theatre.

Anyway, it’s really sad for me since it’s been such a staple to Sunshine Sakae and the ske experience. I wonder what they will do with all the signed tables and seats and of course the bus. I suppose everyone will eat at Umaiya now.

• Like Like x 2