1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[General] The AKB48 Team SH Thread

Discussion in 'General Team SH Discussion' started by Kappa, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

This is the kind of thing I wish we could get subbed...

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    SNH have a chinese version of flying get even if this song is not popular in the Chinese fandom

yes for korekara wonderland

3. Krypton Radiation

Krypton Radiation Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuchenchen
    "Korekara Wonderland" is a good choice!

4. ayumisus

ayumisus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    AKB-China's version sounds better than AKB's to me...

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล

I mean, AKB, JKT and SNH practically released "Halloween Night" relatively close together with AKB debuting their version at least a week in advance and both JKT & SNH dropped theirs on the same day. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And, it's because JKT is releasing "High Tension" That I thought of that crazy idea. I say crazy because it's way too soon to even think of a new Single already after this one is just practically dropping.

6. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    ...and JKT48 has released Love Trip before. Albeit it was as a janken single and it didn't quite gain much traction.

• Like Like x 2
  7. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina

because the center was very lazy and the performance no comment even the mv was boring

8. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

If it has to be an existing 48 song as the next single, I'd like it to be Viva Hurricane or Haruno Hikari Chikazuita Natsu. Both are great songs but being concert songs most non-fans never heard them so it wouldn't be "Oh I heard that song before". Also, both are upbeat but very melodic which is perfect for Them.

9. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

AKB China does not exist in the sense that you think it does. The name of the group is AKB48 Team SH.

Or if you were referring to the SNH48 and member groups, it's still not AKB China. :p

Also something to think about -- each region's official 48g member groups are for that region. JKT48 can promote the same song as BNK48 because JKT48's demographic is Indonesia and BNK48's demographic is Thailand. Yes there will be some cross over, but the point is they are technically supposed to be region specific and thus have their own marketing. Even if every international 48 group released and promoted the same exact song that's fine because the purpose for each group is specifically within their region.

That's kind of how we ended up with two versions of Sailor Moon and Cardcaptor Sakura in the US as well as Pokemon and all sorts of other anime.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
  10. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    Chance No Juban would be a nice song.

11. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    SNH did a cover of this song so forget about this song

12. JktNabilah

JktNabilah Kenkyuusei

AKB48 Team SH is a group, not AKB48 or AKB48 China's team, AKB48 Team TP is also. AKB48 Team SH is the only mainland China sister group of AKB48. AKB48 China is the agency of AKB48 Team SH, it is not a group.
    Liu Nian and Mao Weijia are the 1st Generation of Team SH, and Guan Tiantian is a Research Student(研修生) of Team SH.
    Liu Nian and Mao Weijia were awarded the title of AKB48 China's Research Student at Produce 101 China, which actually means their brokerage company called AKB48 China. As for Team BJ, Team GZ and Team CD, it is only to prevent SNH48 from registering trademarks. They are not a team of AKB48 China.

I am requesting a revision of the AKB48 China page because it is not a group but a agency company, just like AKS.
    ===============================================================================
    AKB48 Team SH's first single is LOVE TRIP, and the c/w song is Heavy Rotation (闪亮的幸运). But I don't know if there will be other songs. The physical CD will be released before the Spring Festival of 2019.
    LOVE TRIP was released as a digital single on QQ Music on December 3, 2018.
    ===============================================================================
    Mao Weijia was a staff of Z-Cherry before he debuted.
    The girl who chose to withdraw from AKB48 China Audition is called Chen Yihan, and she also participated in the Produce 101 China.She is a solo singer now.
    Wan Fangzhou is a former member of the China idol group ATF. Zhu Ling and Wang Yuduo are former members of the China idol group idolschool. Wang Yuduo is 3rd Generation and Zhu Ling is a 4th Generation. Wang Yuduo was formerly called Wang Yuke(王雨可), and Zhu Ling was formerly called Zhu Lin(朱琳).
    When SNH48 still belonged to AKB48Group, Zhu Ling participated in the SNH48 Audition, but was unsuccessful.
    Dong FangChi is SHY48's 3rd Generation, but she did not debut because SB wants her to debut with the 4th Generation.
    Zhai Yujia has lived in Italy for ten years. She can speak Chinese, English and French.

I am from China and my English is not good.
    The file is the cover and promotion image of LOVE TRIP
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 8, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

Random comment: I really enjoyed Produce 101 China and I think it was the best of all the shows that made idol groups :p

Other than that, are you able to translate some of their videos? I don't mind doing timing if you can put it into English.

Who is your oshi in AKB48 Team SH?

Nian Nian!

14. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Nice and informative. Thank you
    Just thumb this big pictures or reduce it before a mod deletes it please (see the forum rules)

15. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Suggestions for changes in the wiki should go in the wiki thread where wiki editors are more likely to see them.

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...ization-discussion.2539/page-139#post-1548753

P.S. My personal preference: names should use Pinyin tone marks, unless you use the characters, e.g., Máo Wéijiā or 毛唯嘉, but by itself Mao WeiJia doesn't give me the pronunciation (until I learn her name).

16. onego123

onego123 Member

Another episode in their docuseries.

• Like Like x 3
  17. JktNabilah

JktNabilah Kenkyuusei

Sorry, my English is not good, and the final exam is coming soon. But I can translate a small part of the video.
    My oshi is Nian Nian,Mao Mao and Er Mei(Zhuang XiaoTi).

通过我的 HWI-AL00 上的 Tapatalk发言

18. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    Team BJ, Team GZ, & Team CD being made solely for SNH48 to not trademark those names makes no sense when SNH48 legit already has sister groups in those 3 places.

I honestly feel like they will end up making them sister groups. AKS can be as upset with SNH48 management as much as they please, but they can’t ignore how smart they’re pushing it for.

So I say AKB China should be

Team SH: AKB48 cover group
    Team BJ: SKE48 cover group
    Team GZ: NMB48 cover group
    Team CD: HKT48 cover group
    AKB48 PRC: Team 8 type group
    Super AKB48 China: All AKB China Groups

Make a legit brand out of it that can challenge SNH48 instead of just making 1 sister group in such a big country

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  19. tyt0nidae

tyt0nidae Kenkyuusei

There's a girl who can speak Japanese right? She was the "translator" at Team SH's debut. What's her name?

20. onego123

onego123 Member