1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I'm sorry if it bother you, but since its techi thread, i think it's okay for me to focus commenting on her. And i did my comment on general thread about new gen too.

But yeah, i agree with you, talk about what's wrong with her is so old right now. So i think i'm gonna stop it.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Chloe

Chloe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    chibaerii
    This is something that has been bugging me ever since I started watching Techi. Especially in this performance, I really wish that she could have pushed aside whatever she was going through to put together a good performance.

A performance is only a few minutes long, it's so short, and that's why I just want Techi to push through for those few minutes bc there's no such thing as a second chance on stage. If she happens to look at this performance in the future, I feel as though she would be disappointed in herself and there's nothing she can do about it.

I know she's capable of so much more, we all know that, but I feel like maybe she's forgotten that.

Really I just want to tell her that a performance is about everyone. It's about the people that worked to make it happen, it's about the people your performing for, it's about your teammates who are working just as hard, or even harder to put on a good performance. So even if it's difficult, just push everything else aside and let yourself shine on stage.

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
  3. LOP

LOP Kenkyuusei

I don't know whether I should be harsh on her or not, because at the same time I do feel sorry for her.

• Agree Agree x 5
  4. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Personnally I felt sorry for her from the start and until now. Now I'm starting to be more and more upset, she skipped performances or took hiatus and everytime she came back, nothing as changed.
    She's still young but I don't think she has really changed since the beginning, despite all the experiences that she acquired.

I think that the 2nd gen members under 17yo could bring good things for Techi. Not being the youngest anymore and being a mentor can help her to grow up and I hope, to feel better.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

I say this as someone who loves Keyaki. Probably won't be a popular opinion, but hey...that's up to you.

With the recent graduations, and the arrival of the kanji 2nd-gens...more than ever, this is the perfect timing to rejuvenate the group.

New center. New senbatsu (mixed with some of the 2nd gens, if not all). Mix things up. Injecting new energy into the group...not just for the next single, but also for the Keyakake TV program.

As for Hirate...I really can't and won't be able to speculate about her state of mind. Or why she performed the way she does. All I see is the person performing on the stage...and draw my own conclusions from that. You can label yourself an "artiste", idol, or however you want to designate yourself - at the end of the day, it's still showbiz (with all the trappings & caveats of that world). And I agree with a lot of points from @Chloe 's post above.

I still hope - perhaps foolishly so - that Hirate would be able to step out of whatever funk she's in. Just because I suggest to have a new center, doesn't mean I want to simply discard Hirate away. Far from it. I still want the best for her, and for all of Keyaki.

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. LOP

LOP Kenkyuusei

Scariest part of this is her fans turning against her themselves. I have to disagree with your point that she hasn't changed since the beginning. Her change has been both positive and negative at the same time. However, this time the negative side are highlighted more, which stems from various things we won't be 100 % sure of : pressure, health (remember the patch and she looks lethargic), tired of being center etc.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Her inability to pick herself up is one of the reasons I have always thought this was probably more psychological than physical. She has recovered enough to attempt a Showroom, but when she did it and saw there were 30,000 people watching, she just couldn't face it any longer and quit after eight minutes. The fans put pressure on her (some of them very nastily); management puts pressure on her and has enormous expectations for her that she fears she cannot live up to; and maybe even some members have put pressure on her. She never wanted to be centre, but was told to do it. She has said she never really accepted it until Futari Saison.

I refuse to blame her, since I don't really know what's going on. I feel as if the people (not including any in this conversation) who keep tearing strips off her know even less about what's going on than I do. But the suggestion of some kind of "rejuvenation" is reasonable. She might even prefer that. But money talks and her presence means a lot of interest in the group, so I think management will treat dropping her back as a last resort -- that we may or may not have reached. Although I will not go along with just looking at the surface and not trying to understand what's going on underneath. Difficult as that is, just looking at the surface can be misleading, too. Although I have to say it is an attractive option, since no analysis of the situation seems to produce a real result.

EDIT: Her conversation with the 13-year-old kabuki star was not very exciting, except for one bit that was sad. He asked her if she enjoyed performing onstage, and she replied that she couldn't really say she did, that she just thought of all the things she could do better.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I'm not turning against her, I'm just trying to understand why the same thing is happenning again and again. Before a 6 months hiatus or after, its the same.
    I'm upset because I have so much love for her and I know and I'm sure that she can be a freaking superstar in whatever she wants, idol, singer, actress but she needs to change her mindset.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 7
  9. fuyuka

fuyuka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Techi might be the only idol that make my mood up and down through her performance. I agree with u about negative side of techi is more this time, but "her fans turning against her themselve" I don't think so.
    Yesterday i read a lot of tweets of hater, all of them wanted she grad, quit keyaki... i knew reason why they did it, i don't hate them, it's okay for them to have their own opinion. BUT for me when techi made a mistake, even though I felt a little bit angry (of course) and sad. After all I want to support and protect her more.
    I tried to find a reason for her change before and I suddenly realized that techi was still a 17 year old girl growing up. So, I think I was willing to wait and sympathize for any of her changes.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    The temptation to make theories about Techi is so pressing and at the same time so normal, I stopped myself again and again from replying to the constant talking about her, both here and in other forum/social.
    Whatever happens, seems that we are constantly overanalyzing her.
    There's no helping. It's part of the Techi experience I presume.
    Personally I found her SR endearing. I think I wrote it here somewhere. Because she couldn't do it. Or because she did so bad it kind impossible do not care for her even more.
    She looked disconnected from a world that should be hers more than anyone's else.
    And I still doubt the fault of it should be put on a kid shoulders more than on the adults around her.
    Like someone said, maybe the new gens coming are gonna help her to get over this moment, get better, whatever the cause of it.
    Let's hope so, because we are speculating about the idol, but it's the girl behind it that look lost and I doubt leaving Keya now would help her at all.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Christoff522

Christoff522 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Yes oh god if she left it would probably devastate her when she realised what she had done.
    Keyaki is her life, she's said that before I think.
    I agree, all this has made me think about her more, and care for her more.

12. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    I am so disconnected because of my job and university and OMG Keyaki, wtf are you doing with my heart? Off topic, sorry.

So the last performances of Techi were... emotionless. As someone that love her a lot, seeing her like that hit me hard. But I'm not surprised at all? Maybe Mona's (and Yone and Zuumin) graduation put her in a big dilema. I only know that this kid give me so many worries (?) just when I began to think that she was better. Ohhhhhhhh well, I'll never give up the hopes with her, go Tecchan!

• Like Like x 6
  13. TigaSandi

TigaSandi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    I wonder if techi does this 'low tension' performance, to make sure that whoever become the next center will get support from all fans instead of backlash of replacing our 7-time straight center techi. Who knows..

• Like Like x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
  14. yuririn046

yuririn046 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I have that thought too, since she alway wants other member to get more attention, and she doesnt want to have more attention than other...

Gửi từ SM-J320H của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    • Like Like x 4
  16. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Oot, but does anyone know the concert where risa replaced manaka for hiraishin performance to catch techi?

17. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Rock in japan on august and at their summer tour this year. But all of them havent broadcasted yet

• Like Like x 1
  18. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Thanks for the answer n quick reply

19. cvbm

cvbm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Hirate herself said that she wants to shine like Shiraishi Mai. So I doubt if she even has any intention to back down.

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

20. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I don't know that she ever said she wants to shine like shiraishi mai, but all i know she ever said at the group's first event:
    I didn't become an idol to be spoiled. I auditioned because I wanted to become an idol who can give people courage like Ikoma-san or Shiraishi-san"

I think it's different between want to shine and give people courage (from my prespective)

Techi has said that on interview or kouhaku press con (i forgot), that she wants people to more look/pay attention at the other members too and she also said that she let other member to do "talk" part, bc she is not good at it.

@Kairi65 you're welcome

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1