Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    Hi I'd like to set up an account for editing the Wiki. Could someone please point me in the right direction? Thanks!

2. onego123

onego123 Member

These are the rules to get one according to natsu-kun.

Can I post on here to add trivia to the wiki?

3. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    Ah thanks for the heads up. I've been around the community for a while but never had the need to post on the forum before so my post count is non-existent.

4. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Yes, go ahead and the first of us who's got time to add it will do so. If you've got sources to verify what you're saying, that'd be great. Or let us know a way for us to check. The wiki doesn't have sources but I personally would prefer making sure what I add to the wiki is true.

@halcyon Same goes to you, for the time being until you fit the requirements, you can let us know what you'd like added or removed or edited from the wiki and we'll try and see to it.

Also, I wanted to ask something as well. What is the difference between a Himawarigumi stage and a special stage? Same with NMB's Cattleyagumi Stage, why isn't it grouped together with the Special Stages and specified in the trivia or something on the page? As far as I can see, only AKB and HKT had Himawarigum Stages and NMB had the Cattleyagumi Stage.

5. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I just noticed that the wiki page for Oshima Yuko does not mention that she is 1/4 American.

From Wikipedia (en then ja)
    Oshima is 3/4 Japanese and 1/4 American.
    日本人の父親、日本・アメリカのハーフの母親の元に生まれたクォーター

[It came up because a survey asked the public in Japan about mixed race celebrities, and many did not know about Yuko.
    "her father is Japanese, her mother is half American and Japanese, herself is a quarter"
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...m-k-oshima-yuko-yuko.38/page-713#post-1548737 ]

Extra bonus: The Japanese wikipedia gives a reference to a blog post about visiting Hokkaido where her mother was from. She mentions a cookie with a white filling between two cookies and then her grandfather and grandmother.

それから、白い恋人のCMに
    小さい頃、出演していて
    おじいちゃんおばぁちゃんが
    喜んでくれていたことを
    思い出した

The cookie:

白い恋人
    http://www.ishiya.co.jp/item/shiroi/details/

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  6. onego123

onego123 Member

Last edited: Dec 8, 2018
  7. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    @JktNabilah Do you have any reference or can you tell me which members participated in Heavy Rotation? I assume it is the same members as in LOVE TRIP but I wanted to make sure. Thank you very much for giving us all this information!

EDIT: as for the members, are you trying to say Liu Nian and Mao WeiJia are the only members that are promoted to Team SH and all the others are still Research Students?

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
  8. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

Experimental: JKT48 Census
    I start it from Religion first as it's easy to search and collect the information. The census isn't for harassment, but it just only for trivia. It's saved on my Wiki48 Profile as this is an "Experiment" rather than created.

Next Census: Age
    screen-2018-12-14-20-10-01.png

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
  9. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I don't want to complain but I saw something in the Wiki I'm not satisfied with. I read the post about Hata Sawako and come to the end of trivia: Is now a seiyuu. Seiyuu? No explanation so I had to use Google. Maybe such not so common japanese words need an explanation somewhere?

10. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
  11. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    why is it under the members section though?

also, the glossary of the wiki is generally for terms used within the 48Group

12. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I would assume for the same reason that Center is; it's a position or job that members have, not the group.

13. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    It's in the glossary now, because you just added it today [hehe]

But for once I think I agree with gotbild, there's no reason this particular term can't be in English, i.e. voice actress.

14. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Quick response then. :D But even as it's there now, how to find it? You can't find a link to the glossary from the Main page for example. You have to search for the glossary in the seek window but then you have to know that there IS a glossary. Searching for "seiyuu" don't work. The best solution would have been if there were a link direct from the word, or write it in english and maybe the japanese word within brackets.

15. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    On the other hand... Searching google for "define seiyuu" works perfectly fine. This is a very common Japanese term, known across all genres of Japanese interest, so there's no need to have a special entry in our glossary for it. Also, seiyuu is used in a *lot* of member pages, so changing it is too much of a headache.

While I do still think voice actress would be preferrable if we were starting from scratch, I also think you're making a mountain out of a pebble.

16. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @wlerin There's no problem searching for seiyuu on Google, but why have to go outside our Wiki? But I agree, there's no big problem at all. Only a little blemish. :D

17. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    The wiki search works. However the first results you see are for the members' pages with the term. Roughly the 23rd result:
    • Glossary
      ===Seiyuu=== ...or/actress.' This is a very common aspiration among idols, especially as a seiyuu for anime. In contrast to this is haiyuu (俳優, haiyuu), the Japanese wor
      11 KB (1,525 words) - 15:14, 18 December 2018
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php?search=seiyuu&go=Go&title=Special:Search

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    For the same reason the glossary doesn't define every word used. Seiyuu is common enough within the broader context that it shouldn't need an entry.

19. Hamster2443

Hamster2443 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Hi, I want to be wiki48 editor very much. But I don't know how to be wiki48 editor. Could someone please help me? Thank you very much.

20. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I added it because there was confusion and I saw that it is mentioned on a lot of girls' profiles and I didn't want to change every single girls' profile. And because I changed/added it, I gave gotbild a link to let them now it can be found on the wiki. My bad that I didn't add the 'now'

You have to contact @natsu-kun