1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Do you think there are cases of bullying within the group?

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by notsolittlej, May 17, 2014.

1. jessiejinx

jessiejinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu (Cuca)
    Someone fill me in on what’s she done I don’t 100% follow ngt

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    From what I perceive from her social media activities, it seems she's only good friends with the current "it" girl in NGT. Wasn't she close with Katomina back then, and now I barely see them together, instead she hangs out a lot with Rapper Ogiyuka now. I guess she's that busy with work and she only hangs out with fellow AKB senbatsu.

Isn't she known for being annoying tho, I think Ogiyuka in the 2017 SSK DVD Bonus Interview said that Rika acted spoiled every now and then (jokingly albeit), and I'm not surprised if it's getting worse especially now she has juniors.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    These sentence actually show that the other party is probably NOT talking about Nakai

"The real horrible person are the one pretending to be a good person, but would do to you bad thing that are unforgettable, those kind of person would betray you without hesitate. I am collapsed by horror and regret."

Since when did Nakai act as "good person"? if anything she always plays the antidote to the protagonist? She has consistently played the devil's advocate?

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Well she was (is?) living with her boyfriend in tokyo and pretty much got away with it (aside from losing 90% of her fans). Then on multiple tv shows she shit on the other group members including talking about imagining group members while she pops bubblewrap, if cisalpine shows up he knows the specifics much better.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. jessiejinx

jessiejinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu (Cuca)
    Yikes all the drama in ngt now a days, talking about otherwise behind their backs is a big No no

6. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Informative Informative x 1