1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

The boys and girls working hard in the background for the idols groups would be really sad hearing that. Remember the idols are just the front of a massive machine. So it is not just paying the idols themselves, but also the people who wrote the songs, scores, scripts, making coffee etc. In that perspective kyz46 being one or two groups does matter. If kyz46 being two groups is sustainable I reckon the management would already went ahead with that.

As for buying into shows. IIRC it is not done directly, basically companies buy ad times/space or is featured as a sponsor during the broadcasts/publication. So officially they are not buying space for their acts to be on stage. Same applies for magazines, films, awards....

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. TargaK

TargaK Kenkyuusei

I already explained here( http://www.stage48.net/forum/index....-nogizaka46-thread.4806/page-428#post-1541386) why groups don't pay no one to participate in any show. It simply doesn't make sense economically because most important artists would simply stop coming to any type of shows which would lower the money earned by the television through ads due to less people watching the show. It's not a one-way relationship, but rather a relationship in which both sides need each other.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    First of all, you posted on the wrong thread.
    Second, the MAMA 2018 Korea Premier lineup are those who were debuted this year/new artist (I*ZONE, Stray Kids, etc). Nogi or Kanji definetely isn't suitable for this theme, and as far as I know, there is no debutant from 48 group this year. On the other hand, Hiragana that released their debut album this year is a good choice.
    Moreover, Hiragana also won the best new artist japan for the album ( a hiragana album) in this event (you can watch the award speech video on Hiragana thread). And, this isn't the event to introduce 46 group to international fans, although we also can see it like that from different perspective. So, it's not that management limiting Kanji activity here. It's just Hiragana is a good choice for this event.

• Like Like x 7
  4. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

STU48, which is nominated in this year JRA for best new artist award.

• Informative Informative x 2
  5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Since FNS, Ambivalent has jumped on iTunes: from out of the top 100 to #30-40. source

• Informative Informative x 2
  6. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    lol kpop fans kept tweeting about the running girl from Hiragana Keyakizaka [hehe]

• Like Like x 2
  7. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I bet we'll not be able to watch the live by the new gen members ? the feedbacks are pretty good

8. glsone

glsone Member

There will most likely be some footage on a future 46 Show episode like they usually do. Nijika said her blog she attended it so maybe she was there for that reason.

9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

There's a bit on the morning TV shows this morning. Here's one:
    [Mod Edit: Dead video link]

The strong dancer is Takemoto Yui. The Taiko drummer is the shortest of all Sakamichi members, Morita Hikaru (149.8cm). Ten-chan says: "Ten" means the peak. I'll lead Keyakizaka to the peak of the idol world."

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Thanks for the video. Adding Takemoto, Tamura, and Ten to the list of girls I'm gonna keep my eye on.

• Like Like x 2
  11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Lots of photos here of the evening. And here.

And someone has identified the centre for Silent Majority as Fujiyoshi Karen:
    • age17 2001/08/29 153cm 5' Osaka.
    • Showroom#66. likes dance. called "Roro-chan" in SR. 2nd most popular in SR.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
  12. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Hello all. Finally I'm in home after a long shinkansen trip. I gonna try to sumarize a bit of the first experience with 2nd and 3rd generation members. I apologize in advance if my English is bad. I hope you can understand me.

[​IMG]

I had luck to get a good sit (fifth row on the block D), so I had a close front view. But the public was the most impressive. Much optimism and joy throughout the place and the great expectation, made a very relaxed and comfortable atmosphere.

[​IMG]

You can imagine, all the goods and souvenir dissapeared very fast. I only keep my little flag with joy. For me it is more than enough. :blush:

When the show started, all of us gave the maximum to transmit to them, our energy and confidence. And guys... what a beautiful group of girls. Totally different in person.

(I don't have a special order because I'm trying to remember using my notes).

Hono-chan: (Used Kansai-ben on her intro and I love it) hate insects and roller coaster and wanna be watched by all the fans. She admires Yukka-sama.

Ten-Ten: What a energetic, funny and confident girl. It has left me a great impression. Her expressions was good and a great smile. She even did a funny face.

Inoue Rina: Seems like she love planetarium, because she said all constellation sequence and she said is bad at speaking smoothly. That could be funny in the future.

Hinano-nano: Something is still on my mind... she said "I have three aspects. Dark, idol and fine". But well that made me want to know more about her. Her fast walk was funny. She admire Katoshi and love all Sakamichi family. Very, very sweet voice and cuter than I imagined.

Take-chan: Energy, energy and more energy. What a dancer. Management did good choosing her. She's a beauty and her smile is something you can love.

Karin-chan: Keyakizaka aura. Even if she said she's not good smiling, she show a cute smile. Sang a cover (didn't remember the song sorry) and have a great voice. Ah! She is happy to be human.

Matsuda Rina: (My HS luck :1st:) A total beautie, talented and that smile.... oh that smile. She show how to count money really fast. She want to be called "bank clerk" :lol:. She want to be observed and have thousands of fans on her next HS lines. Her smile remminds me Okabe Rin from Team 8.

Matsudaira Riko: She really love stuffed toys. She show a timid aspect on her intro that made her really cute. And she want to change things on her life. Ah... her favorite stuffed toy is called "Daigo".

Hii-chan: Her taiko performance was absolutely hypnotic, all the place was in silence listening her. She admires Uemuu-chan and was afraid to forgot her intro. I love her voice, is so cute.

Yumi-chan: She is beautiful. Really. But is weird to know a Fukuoka girl who doesn't eat insects (Kyuushuu girls are famous because that... right Neru-chan and Hiyotan?). She can play sax and she did a tongue twister. She is a Keyakizaka fan and admires Berika (she has gone to HS events).

=============================================================================

Their dance and sing was full of energy. Sharp movements and you can tell they practiced hard. We really enjoyed all and the time felt very short.

Sorry if is not so much info but was a really fun presentation event. I'm so happy about the girls, hope they can have a happy time in the group.

Please support the girls and and keep supporting Keyakizaka family.

[​IMG]

Thank you for the space.

• Like Like x 14
    • Winner Winner x 7
  13. Hamasaki90

Hamasaki90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Ten-chan looks like younger version of Takako Tokiwa (was a superbly famous japanese dorama actress)

14. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    it's nice to see enthusiasm again after our triple graduation. Very welcomed.

Thanks for the feedback

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
  16. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    so good to hear only great news this month :D between awards, new gens or Top charts.

The new gens looks very talented whether in dancing or singing, for the little we've seen.
    Takemoto, imo will quickly become a top 10 member with her dancing skill.
    Matsuda as expected, would be like the "2nd gen captain".

17. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

Please no. Just integrate them into the group. More separation isn't helpful.

18. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I dont think as something official, I even don't know if this position exist but she seems to be the more mature member so maybe she could be like an older sister or she could make the link between everyone, I dont know how to explain clearly. Like Fuyuka in 1st gen.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Timetable for 2nd Night FNS Music Festival (48/Sakamichi)

7PM JST Block: Nogizaka46
    8PM JST Block: NGT48
    9PM JST Block: Ikuta Erika, Kanda Sayaka, Shirota Yu
    10PM JST Block: AKB48 x Nogizaka46 x Keyakizaka46 x IZ*ONE, Yoshimotozaka46

https://www.fujitv.co.jp/FNS/time.html

20. MysticInstinct

MysticInstinct Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Keya should have gone with FNS costume :/ Everyone has their FNS customized costume.

But it seems many fans feel like it's a dream come true.. Can someone explain why?