1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Those Élan d'or awards mentioned by @Hiraishin are given by the film and TV producers' association. It appears that about 7 people receive the awards each year (award for newcomer actors, award for production staff of film/TV shows, special award). Yoshioka Riho (who was so great in the drama Quartet) was one of the newcomer-award winners for 2018; Hirose Suzu for 2017; Kitagawa Keiko (who was in Hibiki) for 2015. Techi is one of 16 female nominees, and one of the few who does not have both a TV and a film credit in the year. Voting ends next Friday. Awards ceremony in February. source

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Vellum

Vellum Kenkyuusei

Is there any japan media that make a news about what techi condition right now? If techi a kpop idol must be a lot online media make a news about her at this moment

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    There is, I found two news, first is yahoo and then line news. But i forget to save the link.

4. Vellum

Vellum Kenkyuusei

Did they get some clarification or just opinion from some fans?

Well i guess no clarification from management about it...

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

5. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I can't understand japanese, so i think it's opinion and very concern about her condition.

No :(

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
  6. MysticInstinct

MysticInstinct Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I know that it's too late but I just confirmed what Yone said to her in Inazuma Fes..
    Yone might have asked Techi if everything is ok ,to which Techi replied 'daijobu'..

7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Aki-P has appeared on radio (School of Lock) and spoke about Techi. I didn't really understand everything he said (I've put a transcript below for someone else to interpret fully), but as I understood it, he said there is nothing wrong physically with Techi, including with her hand, that stops her from performing, and she does as well as she can each time. But maybe she finds herself out of contact with that "me" [who is the protagonist of her songs]. It's a problem for her and for Keyakizaka.

秋元「(曲の主人公の)『僕』っていうものに対する思いが平手の中にすごくあるのでそれと対峙してるのは大変だと思います。体調悪いんじゃないか何か引っかかってるんじゃないかとか皆心配してくれるんだけど、本人と話すとその時その時の精一杯をやってるんですよ」

秋元「手を抜いてるとか出来ないとかじななくて。本人の中で『僕』に会えるのかもしれないし遠いところにいるのかもしれないし、その迷いも含めて欅坂46の今があると思う」

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1072118566835544068/pu/vid/244x180/a7lFunY686qg6xgT.mp4

If anyone really understands fully what he says, please fill us in. The way I interpret it, he's saying what I believe myself about the situation, so I could be misleading myself as to what he means.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  8. MysticInstinct

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    To keep it simple.. He is saying that many fans are concerned about Techi's health, but she is fine physically but during the performance she does give her everything at that moment. But yes, there are times she has difficulty in understanding "boku"(as @ukifune has said) But along with these confusions that reflects what Keyakizaka46 is about..

This is what I roughly interpreted..

So we have been confirmed that Techi is physically fine but needs some time to get it all together..

So it would be great for us as fans to wait for her and to respect any decision she takes in future..
    Our baby otter needs time though she had enough..

I don't want to jump into conclusions so I will say no further..

• Like Like x 4
  9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@MysticInstinct -- Thanks for that. I've been thinking I should not regard what Aki-P says as gospel truth, since he is known to tailor what he says to what he wants people to hear. And I believe I read that Hirate herself LINEd him during the show to say she was watching, so he could be avoiding saying things she would disagree with. I still actually believe what he said, but I thought I should be cautious.

10. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

This poor child will forever be affected by that incident at the handshake event. She was so young then and I believe that is what has made her who she is today. Fans should give her time. Only time can heal our dear Techi.

Also, remember that member star reading in Keyabingo 1? The reader said Techi will one day hate adults mostly men wholly and maybe this may be what we are seeing now. Idol works are mostly for the guys right?
    (PS: I also do not want to believe that lol)

11. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
  12. MysticInstinct

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Oh lol it is! XD I still have the screenshot of her blog.. I still remember that I was excited to see her blog, then after reading it I felt like I seem to have opened some novel..
    Any news about Techi? I am missing her

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

13. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Techi on the recent Girls Lock!

(Mod edit: removed dead video link)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. MysticInstinct

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Has she lost some weight? Uh, first I want to listen her voice..

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

15. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Thinner yes, but maybe bc she didnt wear oversized clothes? But is it only me that thought her voice sounds more genki than last month and she looked lively in those picture? I hope that's good sign..

• Like Like x 2
  16. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Techi-santa on the early Girls Lock! (18.12.18)
    (Mod edit: removed dead video link)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. MysticInstinct

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    She is not hiding her face.:cute:
    Techi Santa! I hope she gets healed by this young supporter!

Gods, that was so cute when the lil champ was asked what she wanted for Christmas, she said "Techi hoshii!" :cute:[hehe] Kid, I get you ..;)

PS Isn't she so much expressive and sweet in the above pics.. :cute:

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Doesn't she look good? She often seems just fine on the radio, but somehow I get the feeling things are moving in the right direction now.

Lovely feature on that show (thanks to @Xiphyas for posting the video) where a 14-year-old guy mailed in to ask "Techi Santa" to speak with his 5-year-old sister, who loves her and Keyaki. They arranged it and she did. "Is there anything you want for Christmas?" "I want Techi!"

The brother apparently sent in a pic of the girl holding the Keyaki Republic CD and the newspaper announcement that Techi had won the acting newcomer award, with the group photobook open on her knees to Techi's pics. And on the bed there were five Hirate "secret cards" from the brand of instant ochazuke the group is promoting. The sister apparently has a total of more than 150 of the cards.

He said in the letter that she gets all sweaty seriously dancing Te wo Tsunaide Kaerou ka and Abunakashii Keikaku. She confirmed that speaking with Techi, in her rather deep voice.

Techi said she was so nervous about speaking on the radio with this five-year-old. When they called through, Techi first spoke with the brother (starting around 4:25) whose high voice she called "cute." Then she spoke with the sister (6:20).

When she said she wanted Techi for Christmas, Techi actually asked where she lived (Saitama). Does Techi Santa have a flying sleigh? Techi asked her if she liked Keyaki and she said she loved them. She confirmed that she liked the two songs and added Hohoemi ga Kanashii. Techi asked if she danced the songs and she said she sang and danced. The girl matter-of-factly said she was surprised to get the call, and happy, but you could tell she was just barely holding things together, delighted to speak with her idol (and probably her brother's, too, lol).

The best thing I heard was Techi asking her to watch more songs in the future (8:15). That hinted to me that Techi was ready to go and would be producing more. Yes.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Wow nice info. Thank you.
    I feel she sounds so lively too, so cute

• Like Like x 1
  20. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

That interaction between Tenchi-santa and the little girl is super sweet. Very heartwarming. Just in time for Christmas too. "techi ga hoshi~" I can't stop smiling.

• Like Like x 2