[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I saw a different line-up rumor without Nanase and Maiyan a few days ago. Don't bother to dig it now. But I won't believe this until it happens.
    Same with most people here, I would rage if this line-up is true. Why Maiyan? Why Nanase who is graduating soon?

2. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    Well, only few hours left and we would know the line-up without anymore guess.
    Afaik, Hirate is said to be in hospital again. And Jurina, didn't she just come back from long time absent?

Yeh, I have seen one and even posted here too. These are just rumours, so maybe true or not.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
  3. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

i was about to ask when. we'll see how true. i knew the moment i saw that rumored line-up, it's gonna be disappointing for some fans, specially those of nanase and maiyan.
    all i can think of is senbatsu front line minus ikuchan (thank goodness, i hope so . . lol) and yoda then they include hori
    but hey who knows, could be all 3rd gens and hori, maybe. but then again we all know the purpose of this collab, right? :whistle:
    big names. they have to put big names there . . .

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    As long the song is good, i dont mind with the collaboration.:)

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    Since Yoda is not included, I start to question the reliability of the rumor.
    Big names to be the background for Aki-P's Korean daughters (if centers are IZ*ONE)
    I don't hate them (I even find them somehow funny and cute), but I hate collab-for-promotion idea :asdfgh: I mean, they have zero relationship with Sakamichi. If AKS want to push them, just do it with 48G, the whole spotlight is for IZ*ONE + 48G, they just don't have to share it with any other group.
    P/s: I have never seen people in this thread to share one opinion like this :^^;:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Japanese magazine Monthly TV Guide picks their Nogizaka46 Top 10 members: Nishino Nanase, Shiraishi Mai, Saito Asuka, Ikuta Erika, Hoshino Minami, Hori Miona, Akimoto Manatsu, Eto Misa, Matsumura Sayuri and Takayama Kazumi.

tv-guide-top-10-02.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  7. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I do agree with you from the beginning. 46 has nothing to do with IZone, it was 48 that was involved with them and the whole PD48 thing, so I just don't understand why AkiP has to drag 46 group into this.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. NyanNyan's Pet

Exactly. Whoever they put for this collab, I feel it's just for Aki-P's Korean daughters.:D
    Yes I find it odd Yoda's not there, I mean she's not busy with other stuff, right? So that's one thing to consider about this rumor.
    I agree about leaving Sakamichi out of this because it's all 48G and this IZ*ONE from the very start.
    But it's Akip's wish. He wrote a song specifically for this. It's that big :whistle::whistle::whistle:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

:1st:

Popularity in Japan wise maybe?

10. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

11. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I see lots of members in this thread being angry about the collab, but many don't want to explain why for some reason.

I'm really confused, why do some of you oppose this collab so much?

The way I see it, there are 2 ways it could turn out.

Good song: great!
    Bad song: too bad, better luck next year.

But maybe I am seeing things too simple?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. hazehazy

hazehazy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoda Yuki
    Because the only reason for this collab is to promote their kpop group. There's not much in it for Nogizaka to gain

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Some of us just don't like kpop. I used to follow kpop but since many years ago I was so done with it, I made a switch to jpop and never look back. So I'm one of those who don't feel the need to be re-introduced to kpop.
    I do admit that I watched PD48 out of curiosity (and since I quite like NMB48 Miru), but midway through I'm just getting more and more agitated, more so than enjoying it. At the end, I'm just so done with it (again). The whole thing just reminds me of why I left kpop in the first place. I loathed the show, the system, the format, the drama, the fans, the antis, the overreaction, etc. Even though at first I supported Wonyoung the center, in the end I cannot care anymore about IZone.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. NyanNyan's Pet

It's all there. Nogi members included to these collab to promote other group = Not cool
    Of course the other group will say Nogi will gain the same amount of promotion or even more. That's one debate.
    NogizakaAKB = for AKB48 43rd single. Even though it was centered by my AKB oshi Kojiharu, I still didn't like it.
    SakamichiAKB = for AKB48 47th & 51st single. Center both times from Keyakizaka
    Now this one which might end up as promo for this IZ*one group with only 48G involved from the start. It's not just this collab (at least for me).
    We just love our Nogi girls so much ;)

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Maybe so, maybe no. But, for example, companies also use Nogi members to promote their products. And we all love their CM's.
    Yet for this collab, I see teeth grinding anger. Is it that different?

You don't have to watch it, right? But are we certain it will be a pure kpop song? Maybe it will be a nice blend of Japanese and Korean music?

As an example, there is an American hiphop artist called Xzibit and a Dutch symphonic rock band called Within Temptation. I don't like their music. But at one time, they teamed up and made a song together, which combines the two seemingly unrelated genres. I could have ignored it, but I listened to it and fell in love with it. Please try not to think in genres, or other kind of boundaries. It only limits yourself in enjoying stuff.

Please don't let the past cloud your judgement of things to come. It could actually be good this time!

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Timetable for 2nd Night FNS Music Festival (48/Sakamichi)

7PM JST Block: Nogizaka46 x2
    8PM JST Block: NGT48
    9PM JST Block: Ikuta Erika, Kanda Sayaka, Shirota Yu
    10PM JST Block: AKB48 x Nogizaka46 x Keyakizaka46 x IZ*ONE, Yoshimotozaka46

https://www.fujitv.co.jp/FNS/time.html

Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I actually don't hate the idea of having Nogi perform along with other idols/artists, include K-pop idols though. It isn't like this is the first time Nogi did it anyway. However, I don't want Nogi to get into any kind of unnecessary drama, especially in a year-end show, and at the time when Nanase is gonna graduate soon. And I'm pretty sure you all know how drama queen the K46 is.

However, I extreme hate the fact that they used Nogi to bring more sales to AKB. That's an extreme cheap move. People might say that Nogi will also gain new fans from it. I say HECK NO. If an AKB fan really had wanted to become a Nogi fan, they would have done it a long time ago.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    I think there's a bit of a racial issue which I found odd considering we are an international fandom ourselves

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    It's not so much about the music / genre, it's more about what it associates with. It's not the group's fault, nor the music, but more the whole culture of kpop that makes me say "nope...thanks". There are plenty of good music that comes from kpop, I don't deny that, but I still prefer to leave it alone.
    Maybe you're the type that just care about the music, which is good for you, but not everyone is like that. Because when you talk about idols, there are so many more things involved rather than just music. Don't get me wrong there are some non-sense things that I dislike in jpop idol world too, but I still can deal with it, unlike in kpop idol world.

20. hazehazy

hazehazy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoda Yuki
    That's different. In that case, the company and the girls get a somewhat equal measure of exposure and I believe they're paid for those kind of works. In this case, as can be seen from past collabs, the Nogizaka girls will have to play a supporting roles and for what? To promote any flavor of the months AkiP want to push, which is never Nogizaka. And I don't think they're paid to appear in music shows.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1