1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The STU48 Thread

Discussion in 'General STU48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 27, 2017.

1. jessiejinx

jessiejinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu (Cuca)
    I was about to say cuca seems to not be doing a lot lately or am I just missing something I expected her to be in the dance competition

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    we still don't know why Ayumin didn't join the singing competition either...
    and now it seems like there's something going on again. Fans have noticed that some of the members have been voicing their.. dejection? anxiety? Members' SR have been unusually short and scarce today. Possibly the 2nd single couplings, possibly Kouhaku, possibly something else.
    http://setouchi48.blog.jp/archives/14052067.html

3. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Clearly single coupling after recently concluded their A-side filming. Gotta keep the schedule tight and ordered.

4. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
  5. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
  6. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

7. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2018
  8. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    oh... I'm really hate Nana's kenin position... with Nana, STU looks like another AKB48's team! but theay are not! it's another group.... also she kind of blocking promoution of another girl like Chiho-chan! Why she must be in AKB and STU both near the center... she is even not popular, she is not full working in HS or stage, concerts...

• Dislike Dislike x 7
  9. chuanki47

chuanki47 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    well, STU is 48 group and about kennin, what you think about yukirin and NGT? Chiho chan is doing great her HS is good and she also get into photoshoot toro chan too.

10. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Kitarie and Yukirin are annoying me much more, because their reputation is low! Nana is another story. I don't hate her, but now she is kind of "face" of AKB, and now she is the main person in STU! NMB are fine without any kennin.

today people really don't see any difference between SG and Teams...

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Kitarie and NGT48?
    Kitarie was not a concurrent member, she was a fulltime NGT48 Captain and even went to the 2015 SSK as the sole NGT48 candidate.
    Kitarie may have been captain but she would be singing on the second row after the introductions and MC.
    Kitarie taught the girls that they must never let the excitement level drop even during the MC.
    Kitarie gave most girls a freehand on how they wanted to develop their image but told them to reign it in when they are working with seniors from AKB48G.
    Kitarie was a very present captain and promised to stay with the group till NGT48 performed at TDC Hall.
    Kitarie was able to be away for some performances but these were after the girls had learnt the ropes.

Yukirin and NGT48?
    She is never around enough! She is there on LINE for the members. She does keep tabs on the group.
    She participated a lot in NGT48 activities till sometime after the Theatre opened.
    The girls want her to show up more often.... there is an ulterior motive there. That being said, when Yukirin shows up, the girls and NGT48 Theatre staff will rag her for not being there often enough.
    The TV shows, especially during releases, also pick up the fact that Yukirin is away often from the group. This provides a variety topic to talk about NGT48 in good humour.
    I was at the 4th Single's National Handshake event, Katomina or was it Ogiyuka was like, 'if you are hoping to see Yukirin, sorry, she's not here'.

Kitarie was on the way out of AKB48 but stayed back to help establish the new group.
    Yukirin already had an established career outside of AKB48.
    Both didn't/don't need to stay in NGT48 and don't need NGT48
    The way Kitarie and Yukirin handled things were to never steal the spotlight from the girls.
    Kitarie was thankful that Yukirin did not end her concurrency immediately after her graduation announcement.
    The girls have got used to having to run things themselves but knowing there is a NGT48 senior to turn to if the need arises.
    You can sometimes hear the pride in the girls' voices when they mention/remind people that Yukirin is a NGT48 member.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Story about "local idols" with a mention of STU48 (and a picture).

90fb1ff49bc2d67348441911e2862af8.jpg
    Fukuda Akari, Torobu Yuri, Yura Akari of STU48

"There are idols now all over Japan. This is your local idol. What are the characteristics of the current idol boom? ...... Too many numbers. One opinion is said to be 5,000 people as well as 10,000 people. great! A vast number of idols, including local idols, (under the indies) underground idols, are active all over the country day and night. No, it was not in the days of the Showa era.

Once the idol existed only in Tokyo, he was active mainly on television. Both entertainment production and mass communication are in Tokyo. The girls who wanted to be idol had no choice but to go to Tokyo. It is different now. You can be a local idol.

AKB48 and Nogizaka 46, Heisei's top idols are also local idols from "Akihabara" and "Nogizaka" if you think. In addition, they have grown sister groups all over the country with SKE (Sakae), NMB (Namba), HKT (Hakata), NGT (Niigata), STU (Setouchi)."

https://netallica.yahoo.co.jp/news/20190102-20878719-a_aaac

13. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  14. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    may I turn it into an "Otani Marina pics" account:shifty:

• Like Like x 2
  15. qpet

qpet Future Girls

• Like Like x 1
  16. ET920

ET920 Member

This is one slow thread.
    This is one slow group.
    Unfortunately.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Someone needs to wake up. The Coming of Age Ceremony was yesterday. I don't follow STU48, but I do follow AKB48 and there were a number of stories about the ceremony. Here are the STU48 members who came of age and their comments:

Ishida Minami
    It seems like children's appearance, so they are often revealed to members. I want to pull it out like adultness.

Torobu Yuri
    The shipboard theater will be completed in the spring. I am thinking that this year will be the year of leap and I will do my best. Personally, I would like to have a solid life and money side.

Fukuda Akari
    STU 48 will have a turbulent year. I would like to support it as a hatachi (20 year-old). Personally, I would like to retain qualified skills.

Azusa Fujiwara
    Although it is a group that has just been completed yet, I want to keep going high and do my best.

Yura Akari
    It is good at making Hiroshima style okonomiyaki. I would like to connect it to my work this year.

** Mishima Haruka was absent due to poor health.

2127352_201901140138651001547453448c.jpg

left to right: 福田朱里、土路生優里、石田みなみ、藤原あずさ、由良朱合

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2127352/photo/15/
    https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2127352/full/

• Like Like x 2
  18. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    wake me up when there's SR event:shifty:

19. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  20. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    New CM for Energia (electric power company)

if the video does not show watch the video here