1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The MNL48 Thread

Discussion in 'General MNL48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    So, I'm NOT the only one who sees that? Like, I don't dislike her. Coleen is great. But I agree that Alice should have taken priority over her (or Jem or Mari) for going to a huge event like this.

Buuuuuut...management. What can you do? I'm sure every group had a situation like this

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

The only group who were lively when they gave their message on the screen (they also had a cheer ) which is not so typical doing among the 48g that's why I cringe watching them.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  3. Asuka Loves Walls

Asuka Loves Walls Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Sorry, context please?

edit: Never mind, i saw it. Huh. I did not get the cringe. Kinda smiled instead due to Cherprang, Mobile and Music's excited reaction to them. C'mon, just be excited for them, it's their first international outing!

Anyway, why are you cringing? It's fine to be lively, it's okay to be different. Among the 48g, we are probably the liveliest, and probably the most unique anyway (aside from being the most vocally powerful you know)

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

Cringing because normally 48g doesn't promote in that way. :^^;:

Actually mnl48 is not the liveliest among 48g.:)

5. Asuka Loves Walls

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Okay, if you say so. ;) As if there's a 48g standard way of promoting things. *bottlespray laugh*

Also, a tip: when you refute an argument, supply your counter-argument, ok? lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    Sooo...anyway.
    The "AKB48 Group Asian Festival 2019, presented by Shanda Games"

Who is Shanda Games, anyway? Anyone more informed wanna tell me?

7. Wade & Wander

Wade & Wander Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    izutarina
    You can really tell when MNL appeared that the BNK girls (especially Music & Mobile) were really cheering them on!

8. robinrider

robinrider Kenkyuusei

so happy for the girls. 2019 is a great start for MNL48!

• Like Like x 2
  9. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    They couldn't have thrown Alice in the lineup or something? I maybe biased since she's my Oshi but shouldn't the captain be there for big events?

10. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

When did you became a fan of 48g?

About the counter argument I don't want to give that because there are some fans who might don't like what I'm going to say.:^^;:

11. Asuka Loves Walls

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    She must be taking her studies seriously and the management is respecting her decision. Otherwise, there's a big chance she'll be included, if not only her being the captain. We all know she's an HHE baby eversince.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    You have a point, hope she's back in the senbatsu again for the next single.

13. angelkinetic

angelkinetic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    is abby out of college right now? if she id... then the reason for management senbatsu is to let college students finish the school year better....
    like alice's internship really has a crazy rotation schedule.... i once dated a nursing student and its like your competing with their internship....
    ash is looking to enter dean's list in her course...and her university is one of prestigious and top university in the philippines....
    well yeah at least faith is there....

and we need to get used to it... from the start...48group management always have someone to push even if its from a new generation(paruru generation push), the change of center(kodama to sakura), acchan push,right of passage(majisuka gakuen's "center"), and even the sashihara push...
    lets just look good reason...even i do have someone to be there not just ash but i also do want thea to be there since she looks like cherprang(did i spell it right?) but well she's too far if the last senbatsu will be the basis...and alice because why not she's the general captain....

we all need to hope this would also the time akb should announce team kaigai
    and a crazy idea of SEA shuffle :^O^:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. erukruu

erukruu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Also, Alice seems like a graduating Nursing student, right? So it somehow also means she's doing hospital duties more often. I also think, that since her university helped her so much during the online voting/audition days, I guess she's repaying them by obviously, hopefully not missing any school related activities / not making entertainment schedules as excuses. (I just make a long version of "She must be taking her studies seriously")

(Another thing, she always look tired to me. D: Have a plenty of rest girl! We'll be waiting for your senbatsu comeback X'D )

What I'm kinda sad about the fest line-up is, they should at least have Kay included. She's one team's captain and she's in the PFC senbatsu, so why not? D:

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Mogerus

Mogerus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Shanda Games is the publisher of the action MMORPG "Dragon Nest". That's why they can afford gathering the SEA48g's in a huge stadium like that. I kinda miss the game. The last time I played "Dragon Nest" was in 2013.

And I just learned that they also published Ragnarok Online and Maple Story too.

16. angelkinetic

angelkinetic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    agree... cap kay being kaede...the interaction with the mother group....well...it really sounds great even if it is sayaka...or some one who have the ability to communicate well in japanese....let's just hope faith could do it...let's faith for faith (pun :D )

and without any captain... sheki would be the one to be a stand-in for the general captain since she's the center....well...it might be a push but if alice would really not be there because of studies....then it might also be the reason and not the push...

but also alice might be there...but really as captain's work and not as a performer....

17. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

That's probably been the case since day 1 for nearly every 48g group... starting with Oshima/Atsuko.

Regarding PPOP Generation BOOM GANDA! I can't stand their member introductions. They're as fake as Sweet & Low. Like, legit gross to watch. "Hello, I'm totally manufactured, made of plastic and can't even speak like a normal human!"

18. Afro_Stud

Afro_Stud Member Retired Staff

Is anybody else planning on going to the show at Starmall EDSA/Shaw tomorrow?

19. hypothalamus

hypothalamus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    hypothalamus_
    I can't go tomorrow but some of my friends will. :)

20. Asuka Loves Walls

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Were some of you able to go to the mallshow? How was it?