1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sashihara Rino (Sasshi) / AKB 5th Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by makistar, Aug 2, 2008.

1. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    This is not shocking at all. Her =love group is getting a sister group. She didnt even have time to film no way man pv and the mountain scene for teacher teacher.

Hkt is screwed. This would be a good time for haruppi to come back and steal the spotlight

2. DavidBuenafuente

DavidBuenafuente Kenkyuusei

well in theory she could film no way man bc she was sick

3. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Apply in the Ticket Center.

4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Tbh, I was thinking she'd wait on announcing her graduation after Sakura/Nako or Haruppi came back (Maybe Haruppi is close to coming back?). I hope she is. Anyways, I'm sure Sasshi will make sure HKT48 is ready to go on without her and transition into the 2nd chapter of HKT48 (Like Sayanee did for NMB48).

Anyways, no surprise that she (and HKT48) are trending Worldwide right now on Twitter. Shows how big of a star she really is.
    DucdBo6W4AAOg8m.jpg

She's graduating in a stadium (The same one Takamina did), yet she deserves better?! :fp:.

5. sasshinaction

sasshinaction Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Oh wow. It had to happen, and in one way I've been following Sasshi's activities mostly outside of 48 for a few years now. Still, when it happens you start to wonder how different the new reality will be.

Presumably what her main jobs are now, TV work and producing her idol group which is soon to become a franchise with several groups.

6. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Doubt it. I could actually see Haruppi pull an Aikawa Maho for being in hiatus for a year.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Orangerafi

Orangerafi Member

Oshimen:
    SeichanKomiharuMiionMacharin
    Her announcement of graduation was sudden but I wouldn't say I was surprised that she is graduating. She's already 26 and achieved a lot on her idol years. Time to move on I would say.

Sasshi was never been my oshi but I got used to her as she was always in AKBINGO!.

8. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Stories and photos from Oricon
    https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2125513/full/
    https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2125575/full/

In short
    The audience thought at first it was a joke and someone yeilled "retract !!"
    She said that she has been preparing this anouncement for some years. And even for someone of her caliber, it is a tough thing to anounce.
    She wants to keep working hard as an idol until the change of era and would like to see the next HKT48.

My thought:
    Like her or hate her, no one can deny that HKT48 owes her a lot.
    When she was transfered, the group wasn't in good shape at all and was deep in a pit of mud.
    Sasshi managed to get them out of this "hell", and thanks to her work as manager, HKT48 delivered some of the most amazing concerts in 48 groups history.
    While being the most well known name in the group she allways made sure to not steal the spotlight and prefered pushing someone else.
    Where Sakura would be now without Sasshi's influence ? It's more true for Nako.

Now she'll surely focus more on =LOVE, but I'm sure she will also allways be somewhere in backstage looking up her HKT babies.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. ZenigameX

ZenigameX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    Was hoping she would hold on to a certain managerial position in 48 group or just HKT. But perhaps with =LOVE getting more popular and bigger, there may be some conflict of interest and she's prevented from doing so.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. bankudonku

bankudonku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakura, Miipan, Ashurin
    This was such an unexpected moment for me.. I can't right now :(

11. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Congrats on Sasshi in making this major step in her life. Looking forward to her works in the future.
    Can never forget that day when she said she arn't the prettiest, can't dance , can't sing ..... DAMNNNN I'm gonna support this gal .... that's what I thought that day....

Looks like she didn't survive through the survival game and make it to the new theater hehehe;)

Seems like she wanted to announce this when Sakura and Nako are present. The Big Sashihara Rino Thanksgiving Fest .... :cute: I'll look forward for the news coverage and the flowers and ... and ... and ...

So much things going through my head lol ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

source : https://mdpr.jp/photo/detail/6695869

Sadness :(

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
  12. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Speechless... :cold: Of course she will have more time to focus on =LOVE and sister group, but sad to see her go!

13. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

:fp: (Sa) Shi is gone... :blink:

I have newborn babies. Date is very close. That's why I can't attend the graduation concert.

First Maeda Atsuko
    Later Shinoda Mariko
    Now Sashihara Rino

There is no one to follow. I think it's time I graduated.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  14. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    2p1dg8.jpg

Thanks to @sorasan for original image over at IZONE thread

• Winner Winner x 4
  15. Jeffsquall

Jeffsquall Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    it was expected.... but still hurts a lot...
    i reallly expect that she will be center for the next akb and hkt singles and a big show for the departure
    i will still follow her on her works on =love and her new group

how much years now i and some other members here got used to shield sasshi from many things: :lol::lol::lol:
    It a new step for her and i think that we will applaude her new works and her new effort!

Is sasshi afterall... she will own the management and the media on the way she wants, cause she is the legendary idol and the legendary person on the 48g

Good things are comming!

16. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

17. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
  18. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    According to Aki-P, who attended the concert, Sasshi was troubled for the last few years thinking when she should graduate. Not because she was worried about her future, but rather to find the right timing to pass the baton to the younger members. And seeing Sakura and Nako going to IZ*ONE, it seemed the right time to announce her graduation-- how much HKT48 can grow up in a pinch. I guess Sasshi wants HKT48 to "pull a gyakutenryoku."

https://www.daily.co.jp/gossip/2018/12/15/0011908333.shtml

SASSHI, THE LAST IDOL OF HEISEI!

• Winner Winner x 2
  19. ZenigameX

ZenigameX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    Just 3 key points from her blog:
    -Graduating is not something sudden, she has thought about it for many years
    -She enjoys being in the group, and had thoughts about staying forever, but for both hers and the group's sake, it's better to graduate
    -She thinks it's more meaningful for HKT to overcome the difficulties while Sakura and Nako is in korea without her presence

20. Ophelia

Ophelia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kitahara Rie
    Quite saddened by the news. Sasshi was the first idol I got interested in somewhere at the end of 2011. Thanks to her I got introduced to Kitahara (oshi) who she seemed rather close to. She's always been a very interesting idol to me, especially the last 15 months or so. She knows she can get away with stuff so she just says it like is. Like her comment about idols not needing any talent and that most can just rely on their looks... That really cracked me up because let's be real, it's kinda true. After her scandal, I was afraid that she would disappear from the entertainment industry and definitely didn't anticipate what was about to come. She got humiliated by her ex, shamed by her fans, and she still came out on top. She always kept her head high, even in dire times. I always respected that about her. Do have to admit, I haven't been following her much recently because she's kinda become the opposite of the kind of idol she was at the start. Of course, she grew as an idol and faced different hardships but her personality just kinda turns me off now. Can't quite place why, just gives off a different vibe.

I really wonder what she'll do after leaving AKB. The only entertainment career I can see her doing is her being a tv-personality/tarrento. Sure, she could sell music or get cast in dramas, she has name recognition, but she's not exactly a great singer or actor so who knows... I am sure she will land on her feet just fine, she's already been through hell, ''changing'' careers will be a breeze.