1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I just realised that hirate's name isnt in BLT magz, even though i'm used to see techi doesnt participate in keyaki stuff anymore but idk i'm still surprised not seeing her name when all 1st gen kanji in it.
    IMG_20181219_125906.jpg

I feel anxious but let's see what happen next.

Here's english sub of SOL last night when techi talked with her 5 years old fan
    Credit to @toomuchidea https://twitter.com/toomuchidea/status/1075035053057552384?s=09

Last edited: Dec 19, 2018
  2. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Techi-santa on the early Girls Locks!. (She's having fun with this "HS" format).

(Mod edit: removed dead video link)

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Techi-santa on the early Girls Locks!. The format was... "Key word" to get a cake. She really enjoy to talk with fans, she have so much fun time (that "YES!" made me laugh). Sadly we know the HS incident did a huge damage on her mental health. I'm personally very grateful to the staff for allowing her to have direct contact with her fans. That is the most healthy for any idol. And that call to Yone-san was really fun.

And I'm so happy to hear "Tokyo Tower wa doko kara mieru?" on the contest first part. Is one of my favorite songs.

(Mod edit: removed dead video link)

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Yes, i miss her doing handshake. She sounds so genki this SOL week. Ah i'm so happy to hear her genki voice like this. Thank you for always updating techi's SOL @Xiphyas

• Like Like x 1
  5. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    My pleasure @Hiraishin . I will try to share as much as possible. Every Keyaki fan wishes the best for all the members. Techi is Kanji's little sister and she deserves all the support on her hard times.

I really appreciate the love and concern that international fans show to japanese idols and not only 48/46 family. Believe me when I say that all of you have our respect and always are welcomed.

• Like Like x 5
  6. MysticInstinct

MysticInstinct Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Why do I think that I was the only one tearing up when Techi was talking with Yone?
    Yone said to take care of Techi! Aye aye, Ma'am! We will take care of our lovely baby otter!
    Thank you, Yone!

• Like Like x 1
  7. yuririn046

yuririn046 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    http://www.keyakizaka46.com/s/k46o/news/detail/O00135?ima=0000
    According to this, they said that Techi has some kind of injury, and after recheck, it seems like she can't perform with that status, so the staffs decide to let her take a break to concentrate on the treatments, other activity except perf will be arranged to fit with her health status.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. MysticInstinct

MysticInstinct Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I am so frustrated right now at the management. How come they allowed her to perform in the recent events where negative comments about her performance is just sprouting..

There is this possibility that Techi herself might have asked for the participation but that possibility is low..Are they underestimating other members?

But if anyone can explain what the problems mentioned about Techi's health is,it would be great help to me.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Keyaki4lyfe

Keyaki4lyfe Kenkyuusei

https://twitter.com/toomuchidea/status/1075959199337656321?s=19
    Does this help?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  10. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Sacroilliac Joint Disfunction....
    [​IMG]
    By google:
    Sacroiliac joint dysfunction is improper movement of the joints at the bottom of the spine that connect the sacrum to the pelvis. It can result in pain in the low back and legs, or inflammation of the joints known as sacroiliitis. It is also the last stage of joint pain.
    =====
    Damn, did they just realized this LATE?

• Informative Informative x 7
  11. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I'm starting to question how long she's been having these issues for.. Everything was perfectly fine until Kaze ni era so I'm inclined to believe she's had these problems since Fukyouwaon? We've seen that she has always been active since a young age, so I can only assume that these issues are the result of the intensive dancing. She has had to suffer receiving so many negative comments about her "lack of enthusiasm", "moody rebellious kid", and "half-hearted performance" for so long now.. now that we know exactly why she's been this way for the last year and a half, it really leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

I won't debate on whether it was managements decision to make her continue all this time, or her own.. it really doesn't matter anymore, the damage is done. All I wish is that Techi receives the best treatment they can offer her for a speedy recovery, and hope that she can rest assured that Kanji Keyaki won't fall without her, as they have proven many times before.. and us fans will be waiting for her return. Godspeed techi

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. amimaru

amimaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    maybe she's the 8th single center. with them already started filming for the mv but her condition being this serious so she be force into hiatus and management will probably reshoot the single with a different center. i have a gut feeling they will be airdropping one of the second gens as replacement

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Get well soon techi.... I will see you soon :)

I hope people who has been talk bad about her performances has sympathy (even though just a little) after hearing this news.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Get well soon, Hirate-san. Has this been the problem all along? I do have a little feeling that we're only getting part of the story. But all I care about is that she recovers fully, and can dance with the beautiful smile we have been seeing from School of Lock radio.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    just some random questions because i don't know much about Techi's injury

is it something where the pain might come and go? she's definitely had her share of great performances since returning from filming along with the sub par ones

could falling off say a stage be responsible for anything?

16. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  17. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Right call for Techi to get a break, though unfortunate it had to happen at a time year-end J-pop events (including the Kouhaku - remember the infamous incident? - plus tonight's MSte Super Live, as well as the upcoming Countdown Japan performance) are starting to heat up. :fp: Although I don't understand why the management didn't sideline Techi earlier... :confused:

I speculate the injury has to do with the fall during 'Glass wo Ware!' in a live concert back in September. That - I have to wonder: Why did management put Techi in Best Hits, NTV Best Artist and FNS??? :confused:

Not much else to say aside from that - but we wish she gets well as soon as possible. :cry:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
  19. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I have very little to say.
    Keyaki thread has been such a mess for days that I refrained from writing anything, and now it seems Techi's detractors got what they wanted.
    I'm quite bitter and quite worried, but like others I too think this is just a small part of the entire picture.
    Let's hope she'll take her time and heal in the best way possible.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Christoff522

Christoff522 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Get well soon little Techi. I'm finally glad you get a break. I hope they stop pushing you so hard now ❤️

• Like Like x 4