[GENERAL] The MNL48 Thread

Discussion in 'General MNL48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Afro_Stud

Afro_Stud Member Retired Staff

All VIP Fanclub members so, if you aren't already a VIP fanclub member, you still have a chance to win as long as you sign up before the raffle is drawn.

I don't think they announced the date of the draw, but unfortunately it was difficult to hear much of the MCs at all as several of the microphones didn't work and the audio levels were very quiet on most of the ones that were working. They didn't get round to working out which microphones were functioning correctly until towards the end of the event. According to the guy I was sat next to, this is a common problem at this venue, so hopefully they will make improvements in this area sooner rather than later.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. onego123

onego123 Member

Last edited: Dec 24, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
  4. roze_street

roze_street Kenkyuusei

I'm a little confused with that certification. They say AGM sold 30k but only PFC has the certification.

I am seeing my twitter name in that screenshot. Hihi. We probably follow each other?

5. onego123

onego123 Member

I don't have Twitter. I was just scrolling through the hashtag hoping to see Team NIV's new costumes, and saw your tweet
    Sela is the one that said it sold 30k, but she never specified whether that was physical, or digital sales, or both. I'm going to assume she meant both because I remember hearing that AGM sold 10k physical.

6. roze_street

roze_street Kenkyuusei

10k physical? That's the first time I heard this. If it's true, selling physical CDs in lawson stores is really a huge help. Maybe they should consider selling in SM or Ayala stores next.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I love how she struggled there lol I think generally she has better pronunciation than Sheki and Abby in terms of interviews especially in English.

Yup, it sucks that the record stores like Astrovision died cause it would definitely be more convenient to buy from those. I don't think there's even a Lawson store near my area, the nearest is probably an hour away. I would love to see the CDs in the store.

8. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    And despite the struggle, I actually think she pulled it off very well. Definitely a natural talk show host, if not an outright natural entertainer lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. Asuka Loves Walls

Asuka Loves Walls Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    She said she did those Power Speak things before, that's why.

Anyway, Merry Christmas you guys! :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I know this is an English language site, but I don't think it would break the rules to say Maligayang Pasko!

P.S. I assume you have had your parols up for months. I have a fako electric one given to me by my son that I plug in after Thanksgiving (how's that for mixing cultures?).

• Like Like x 6
  11. roze_street

roze_street Kenkyuusei

Wait.. do record store no longer exist in PH?

So where do other artists sell their CDs? Only digital?

Merikuri minna!

Last edited: Dec 25, 2018
  12. AlexWulf

AlexWulf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Asuka Loves Walls

Asuka Loves Walls Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Wow, thanks for posting here! International fans now know a venue for subbed mnl videos. Not really a subber and I probably have no time for it at the moment, but I hope you get more translators for your team. You guys should aim to be the de-facto MNL48 subbers. lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. AlexWulf

AlexWulf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    • Like Like x 1
  15. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    The ones in my area are all gone. We used to have 3 plus a small space in the SM Department store but those all closed down and the one in the department store is now just for electronics.

• Like Like x 1
  16. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura

And that my friends... Is why MNL48 merch are sold instead in Convenience stores.

17. itachi101

itachi101 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otanao
    just watched the mv of akb tp and sh both are great
    and with the recently release stu48 mv, just use a drone camera that left me speechless
    the question is when will mnl48 will create a well made MV:fp::?:

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    We all wished for a well-made MV for 2019- i heard they recently have new art director and artists.Hopefully they do not neglect most of the fans concerns.

• Informative Informative x 2
  19. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I feel like if JPOP has a market as big as KPOP here, they can consign CDs in specialty stores like KPOP CDs has CNA, which has multiple locations in Metro Manila. The CDs are cheap so I think they can sell more if people can see the CDs more often. Lawson isn't really that widespread compared to 7-11 and Ministop so I think that's another improvement point on them as well.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Neruha

Neruha Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018