1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert NMB48 Dai Sokaku (2019/01/01)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Yuuri28

Yuuri28 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otayuuri
    Suprised at Nagisa being Team M captain.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Britney M. Carey

Britney M. Carey Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Aren't Kojima Karin going to be NMB captain like Sayanee? Why isn't she in team N (and be its captain)?

3. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

maybe

?

In any case, there's no rule about where the group captain has to be. There isn't even a group that says there has to be a group captain.

AKB doesn't have one. Yui is the General Manager of the whole 48G, but there isn't anyone designated for AKB only.
    SKE has Saito Makiko and she's in Team E.
    HKT and NGT don't have one.

So... yeah.

4. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    interesting why only 14? may be we will see some kind of New Team4 or TeamX in the near future?)))

5. Britney M. Carey

Britney M. Carey Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    I know.
    And maybe I'm ignorant on a few AKBG stuff but I literally have never heard of Saito Makiko and her role as SKE captain :^^;:

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  7. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Speaking about new team, I only like new Team M since they regained its identity as chaos noisy team. While Team BII, with bunch of YG girls there, reminds me with Takahashi Team 4. Hoping the management will not screw out this team.
    Meanwhile, new Team N... :fp: idk why but it reminds me with Shinoda Team A (although I admit they have good songs). Like, something is missing but idk what it is.

Hoping no K6, N3, B4, and B3 for new stage. And do A7 stage please :hehe:

I doubt management will promote some KKS again at short time. The possible time to do mass promoting is on 9th Anniversary, and until that event I think we expected some KKS resignation.
    ... Which is why I'm disappointed with shuffle result. Like, we know that Nanaho and Keito-chan are good performer while Mikanyan's HS sales is pretty good comparing to 3D girls (well, beside Moeka lol). But still... there's lots of prominent girls tho :fp:

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. ColorfulMonsters48

ColorfulMonsters48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Like some of you already mentioned Team BII reminds me of Team 4 with mostly young girls and Rei, Ayaka and Karin in it.
    Karin is the overall Captain/Leader of NMB48. There was never the rule it has to be a Team N member.

(Since Sayanee was the absolut Ace of NMB and Team N, it wouldn't be smart to love her back in time, so the overall captain would be in an other team.)

Maybe Yoshimoto is going to do a KKS stage. I really hope so, because having so much KKS staying in training/waiting mode is not good for their motivation.

9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

But KKS resignations happen because of stuff like this.
    If the girls have no incentive in staying in the group and balancing it with their studies, what's the point?

Promoting 6 more girls wouldn't have stopped many of those, probably. But still, leaving the teams at 14 and ignoring the 29 KKS waiting at the sides is almost like none of them are good enough so the teams are staying depleted.

Still, I do believe there will be promotions in the shonichis because that's two months away, so there's plenty of time for the KKS to step up, so whoever gets to sub for the new stages those days is probably being promoted.

Hopefully they'll start with the D3 girls, but on the other hand... girls like Shinshin, Yuuka (20 or almost) will end up leaving if they don't throw them a bone soon.

10. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Like, why do they even make it 14 members per team in the first place? For what purpose? To utilize KKS? Surely promoting 6 D3 members who are at least ready performing skills wise (poor Ms. Yamasaki) won't hurt, or even some remotely popular like Sato Ami. There are more than 20 KKS ffs right now. Like, even if they make it 16 per team, I bet they will still use KKS eventually since staples like Miru, Yuuri and Akarin might miss theater every now and then.

Other than KKS, this shuffle is actually not bad. Mess at Nagisa being the only Kweentet member not in N tho. Would love to switch her with Maokyun (she's still that M member to me lol).

Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

I see that the old stages will have their Senshuuraku in February, but has there been information about if they get new stages? It feels like the current ones are not really fit for the new teams

12. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

lmao you still believe in Santa?

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

Hope is just strong with me :flower:

(I did not mean original stages btw, just that eg Team BII stops Renai Kinshi and does a more entertaining one)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

NMB has always had an odd way of leaving some girls as kks forever, just look at the 2nd gens that were kks for 4 years.

As for stages, of course they will be retreads. Just as long as they don't do RESET again. Or Idol no Yoake for that matter. I presume N3 will probably be recycled to another team with perhaps H1 and H2 getting a spin since no NMB team has done these iirc.

"Waiting stages" are always a bit hit and miss, the better ones for AKB lately were those by Murayama Yuiri, Yukirin and Anna Makino so maybe NMB could have some members involved in choosing stages.

Or maybe do composite stages, a traditional stage but with different unit songs and different encores or something.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Surely they will get new stage, but there's possibility that they will do same stage again (both of ori Team N and post-2014-shuffle!Team N did N3 :fear: )

Good news, the KKS stage (Saya-P stage one) will be going on -but the battle will be fiercer since it's 16/26 girls now.

The current KKS stage one is produced by Sayaka as the gift for the girls, while Kojirin will have her own produced stage soon.

As for composite stage, the current Team N stage (A6) has different unit songs compared to the original one (that's why we didn't get Itoshisa no Accel -Sayaka version-).

Would be great of one of the teams will have NMB version of Team E's SKE Festival stage :awesome:

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    So I totally feel out of loop atm lol. I have no idea who Karin is. I literally only found out about her this year/when sayaka left lol. So, I hope she does well in whatever her position is (not sure how vital the "group leader" position is).

As for the shuffle, I don't really have a strong opinion. BII looks good tho.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    You must to watch this DaiSoukaku at least. Kojima Karin is our true kyaputen =) I absolutly understand why mngmnt and Sayaanee choosed her. Her "control"'s skills are so high! Her speech so confident. And she always know what to do

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  18. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    It does seem management is pushing her a little. Not a lot it seems tho, but I guess it's pretty positive she'll be in the senbatsu for the next NMB single. I wonder if they'll be willing to give her the center too? lol. That would be interesting.

19. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Her posture really emits a leadership type. Happy that they made a good decision choosing her. Looking forwards for more of her performance. :)

20. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Ugh, love how they switched the units (original A6 units are boring bar Accel and the cactus song) but I still wish they kept Accel for her. Has she performed Accel before?

They need to kill Idol no Yoake and RESET off the list, pretty please. <3 (I would say N3 too, but the stage actually has replay value)

They seem to make N the good performing team, M the comedic ones and BII the fresh/cute ones from what I see. Expecting BII to get a B stage. Also, can they perform K3 lol, no team (except Ori K obvs and HKT 2nd Gen KKS) has performed this stage. N might get Kokoten again.

She looks more mature than some senior members in her team lol.