1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Just like AKB needed Naanya when she was pushed.:rolleyes:

FYI, the backlash for Moeka. Already happening. Comes with the management push. No matter who you are.:cool:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I would say that that's human nature, probably a lot of fans of older/other member will think "and why isn't my oshi pushed in stead of this pipsqueak who has been a member for barely a year"
    disclaimer .... I'm not implying Moeka is a pipsqueak (and it's a bit longer then a year)

and lets face it ... management pushes often have the subtlety of a bulldozer, and yes there are several ((pseudo)ex)members who, through no fault of their own, make me not want to be confronted by them for a while

3. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Barely any original management pushes work so let's hope Moeka will be the first

4. mooony

mooony Kenkyuusei

(Mod edit: removed oversized photo - please keep the photos under 750 x 750 pixels)
    [​IMG]
    does anyone know who this member is? screenshot is from the latest documentary, Legend of AKB48. around ~1h24m24. says her goal is to be a voice actress

edit: readded smaller photo

Last edited: Jan 1, 2019
  5. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    From ALL48 and Sakamichi Series existing, which singles edition comes with the photopack? I need any details explanation for future order. What I know is, ALL48 except SKE has photopacks in regular edition, and Sakamichi series has photopacks in their limited edition. But it could be wrong. Is it the same for their respective album or nah?

6. Tk-Tonkla

Tk-Tonkla Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    Hope I'm not too late.:^^;:
    I think she's Noda Hinano, Team8's Mie rep.
    (I haven't seen the documentary yet, so I'm not sure. I only judge from her face and her dream is to become a voice actress.)
    She already announced her graduation via SHOWROOM two days ago.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. mooony

mooony Kenkyuusei

thanks!! pity she's graduating :(

8. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

For the last year or two I've been buying up something that eBay refers to as ''AKB48 recommendation towels''. They are nice little cloth items, size 8 x 8, with pictures of one girl on a different colored background. I have, believe it or not, about 60 posters and photos of AKB members in my apartment and more than a dozen of that 60 are these ''recommendation towels''. They look great framed and consist mostly of girls from the first few generations. Can anybody tell me anything about them? Were they concert give-away items or freebies that were included in early AKB CD's? Other than on eBay, I've never seen them anywhere else. Thanks in advance for your response.

9. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    If you look in the AKB store I think you'll find the towels you mean still for sale under Oshimen goods

10. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

Yes, thank you. They seem to sell only present members' merchandise in the AKB Store, but, yes, it is the same item. Thanks again.

11. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Now that the 3 musketeers are about to be only 1 (Highlander ! anyone ? :^^;:) can anyone tell when the 14th gen trio started to be called the 3 musketeers ?

12. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    I remember from at least early 2013 in international fandom, but it might have been earlier on the 2ch kks threads. Their popularity was so outstanding even as kenkyuusei.

13. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I think it was announced before. But I missed it.

Do Stage 48 have Discord server?

14. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Mr. Take It Easy

Mr. Take It Easy Kenkyuusei

How and where can I see the stages. For example I really wanted to see their most recent anniversary stage and I have no idea where to go :(

Thank u in advance

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I'll just suggest the legal one. On DMM :D

Thankies :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I know there are some rules in Japan regarding under aged on stages too late but which age and what time?

Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
  18. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Junior High Schooler, 9pm.

I think there is also for High Schooler 11pm not to roam in the streets. But I don't know if it also enforcable on stage/show, since 48G rarely have event until that late. They usually schedule to finish by 9 to 9.30 pm. So that people can catch the train home.

19. Tsumu

Tsumu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

@gotbild @SunnyHighland

Not sure how current this information is but here goes.

Japan Labour Standards Act 労働基準法, Chapter VI, Article 56 onwards.

Article 56 states that person under 15 years of age shall not be employed
    • Paragraph 1 states that "An employer shall not employ children until the end of the first 31st of March that occurs on or after the day when they reach the age of 15 years."
    • Paragraph 2 establishes that
      • children at or over the age of 13 can be employed to light labour upon permission of the Labour Standards Administration office
      • children under the age of 13 can be employed only in motion picture production and theatrical performance enterprises, outside of school hours upon permission of the Labour Standards Administration office
    Article 60 covers maximum work hours per day and per week
    • It specifically establishes that for those minors who fall under the article 56 paragraph 2 definition, work hours are counted with school hours included
    • 40 hour per week including school hours
    • and 7 hours per day including school hours
    Article 61 specifically covers night-time work
    • Article states that employers cannot employ a person under 18 years old for extended-hours or night-time work (10 p.m to 5 a.m), however...
    • Shift-based work allow a person 16 years of age or older to work up to 10:30 p.m under the permission of the administrative government agency
    • Paragraph 5 states that minors who fall under the article 56 paragraph 2 definition shall not work between 8 p.m and 5 a.m (considered as a night-time)
      • Minister of Health, Labour and Welfare can extend this temporarily to 9 p.m (in this case 9 p.m to 6 a.m counts as a night-time)

Sources

Last edited: Jan 26, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 2
  20. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @SunnyHighland @Tsumu Thanks. A lot of things to think of for AKS and other companies, but I'm sure they have all permissions.