1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Okay, you know what, this is getting serious, and seriously disturbing on top of that that.
    I choose to return here because of this short Showroom update that was streamed today. I wished to not touch the whole affair until things had finally gotten back to normal and I had a better grasp of the whole picture to make full sense out of this situation. It looked as if things had gone back to normal at several points during the last few weeks, with Maho even sending a tweet yesterday to reassure that her prolonged absence was just all a matter of "stress", stating that she had "lost 4kg over the last 2 weeks", but that "anyone would have suffered weight loss if they found themselves in this situation, so it's alright", as it can be read here:
    https://twitter.com/maho_yamaguchi/status/1082222985166020608

I sort of felt relived to hear Maho back, hoping things were settled. Well, seems it was not the case after all. Seeing Maho in this state makes me seriously wonder what the hell is going wrong inside of NGT, its management, or a certain portion of the NGT fanbase, whichever is the case.
    Please note that it seems like the stream got cut off externally by the staff of Showroom, not because it hit curfew time (which is usually midnight).

Sorry for rushing this out without much formatting (I will edit it better at a more appropriate moment), but I think that it seems there is some serious stuff going on, more so than I had imagined at first, that needs to be investigated on a criminal level here.

"I have tried to send a mobame mail before, also, but I got stopped, and so I couldn't send out anything. I wanted to tell everything, of what things truly are, but... nothing will get resolved unless I say out the truth.
    There's still other people who might go on to suffer my own same experience, but I decided to just wait for all this one month. But they did nothing at all to deal with it in the end.
    Even Imamura-san, he would speak about «making it a clean NGT», «making it a new NGT», of how «people who are doing bad things would get fired» ...and yet they did nothing to deal with it.
    Everyone's personal informations, they got disclosed around, too.
    That, once again, in the same way as I have...
    That any other girls who are truly carrying themselves with diligence today will end up in a dreadful experience like this as I have, is something I wouldn't be able to bear.
    I am glad that I got helped out of it, this time around ...but I couldn't avoid wondering what it would have happened if I had possibly ended up getting killed instead.
    But if things had gone beyond the point of recovery, I just wouldn't have made it out in time for anything...
    Why is it that things that aren't allowed in other groups are instead tolerated within NGT? I really can't understand it...
    It doesn't feel like I am being alive anymore.
    Normally... Even some time before, like for the Aikabu Senbatsu, it was happy to work along together with everyone. ...Every day felt enjoyable after getting into Team G. It really felt uplifting. Laughing all together, being all smiles on a normal basis, that alone made things enjoyable enough. That alone was enough to feel happy.
    Yet, in spite of that, how could things have come to this? I have no idea...
    Is there anything wrong about carrying oneself diligently? So is getting into love affairs the right choice, instead? I have no idea about that anymore, either... I don't understand what's the point of it all...
    Why it's people who carry themselves diligently who are forced to experience these situations? Is there anything wrong about carrying oneself diligently? For what reason should someone end up in a dreadful experience like this?
    I truly wanted to say out everything about it, but they promised me they would have solved things out for me, so during the course of this month I decided to bear it and wait, although the situation was disturbing.
    And despite all of that, as a result, they did nothing. The people who committed those wrongdoings, everything about that was left untouched as it was...
    I don't understand it anymore.
    What would have happened if someone had done something beyond the point of recovery instead? I want to tell everything, but it would cause trouble for the people who have offered me their assistance. But then again, ...even to someone else besides me (stream is cut off here)
    "

[​IMG]

---
    In the interest of providing as much information on this case as possible, I feel it should be added that the last mobame mail to be sent by Maho on December 23, before falling into silence, other than being mostly a schedule about the handshake event on the day after, also contained inside a single line that said "I was wrong to think of everyone as scary and having fallen into a sense of self-loathing, sorry", which is obviously in reference to any NGT fans reading it.
    This is all for now, for the sake of throwing clarification on this case and the identity of culprits, though if things go on any further I might as well consider translating word by word and releasing here the mobame mails that I mentioned about one month ago.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2023
    • Informative Informative x 22
    • Like Like x 13
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Firstky

Firstky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishikawa Rei
    Twitter:
    Firstky_
  3. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Sounds like both tbqh. I remember back when HKT had it's problems with "bad fans" and bad management, it made things miserable for members and worrying for normal fans.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

What is going on, is she making an emotional callout on the management for pushing Rika despite all the mess? Or are there other things too?

• Dislike Dislike x 11
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. Maria Lamezon

Maria Lamezon Kenkyuusei

I'm reading her recent tweets and crying so much.
    I'm so sorry maho had to go through this
    i freaking hate ngt's management.

6. qpet

qpet Future Girls

omg poor girl:(

7. bankudonku

bankudonku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakura, Miipan, Ashurin
    Ugh just reading what she went thru.. so awful. And the fact that both the police and management covered this up just makes it even worse.

8. Chrissel

Chrissel Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    According to her tweets another member leaked her private information including her address to some "fans" who then attacked her on her way home after a stage. She and another member called the police and the management but the guys were released after being captured and nothing else happened.

• Like Like x 7
    • Informative Informative x 3
  9. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    For those of you guys who got locked out of the Twitter account. Here around these parts of my country we have a nice saying that goes "He who stays silent is a partner in crime too", I guess the full details of this story are fitting this saying all too damn well. More to come soon, because oh shit, NGT is truly beyond salvation at this point and the sooner this shit goes up in flames along with all scumbags involved, the better:

maho02.PNG
    I'm reluctant to speak about such things. I don't want to cause trouble on people who gave me assistance. I don't want people to hate on NGT, so during this one month I had kept it silent although it felt distressing. I even pleaded to avoid saying that it had to do with NGT, inside of news bulletin. Even this was because I greatly cared for this group. This is also because I had hopes that everything would have gotten dealt with and solved.
    https://twitter.com/maho_yamaguchi/status/1082737318438481920

maho03.PNG
    Even so, I decided to bear up with it, believing and wanting to protect this group, for one month. In the end, they decided not to deal with it in any way. What's more, Imamura-san, even though he's been hearing every detail, also about the members, from the police, even though he said he would take measures against it, in the end is now trying to just dismiss it saying I'm having victimhood delusions. I decided to remain silent for the sake of the group even though such an incident took place, and yet I got betrayed.
    https://twitter.com/maho_yamaguchi/status/1082737839266119680

maho04.PNG
    I do not wish for anyone to hate on NGT. There's also many girls who are working earnestly in here, and I couldn't stand it if they faced the same situation as I did. It feels painful to me, so I wish that the girls I care for so much will never go on to feel the same thing. It's fine if it's just me crying, but seeing as how everyone had been crying, feeling frustrated and uneasy, I want to do something about it. So I'm going to tell the truth.
    https://twitter.com/maho_yamaguchi/status/1082738142984036352

maho05.PNG
    Last month, after the end of a theater show, I was assailed by two men while on my way home. A certain member informed them about the time when we would return back home from theater shows; one more member also informed them about the location of my house, and of my own apartment there. Yet another certain member also incited the perpetrators to go to where my house was.
    Is it really necessary to have your private informations leaked around by members who are being consorting with fans, and to be assailed by others, if you aren't in any relationship with fans yourself?

https://twitter.com/maho_yamaguchi/status/1082739730582626305

maho06.PNG
    Was there anything wrong about not getting in any love affair, and carrying on your idol work with diligence? Was there anything wrong about not maintaining any relationship with fans? Why wanting to honor the rules means I would have to go on to experience such dreadful situations, in this group? Why is it such a group where they can't protect girls who go about their jobs diligently? Is it right for people to betray so many fans behind their back and be consorting around with others? I can't understand how this can be permitted.
    https://twitter.com/maho_yamaguchi/status/1082740443480113152

Careful here. Nakai always posts from an iPhone, yet the damage control message that was posted following Maho's Showroom stream happened to be posted from an Android device, instead, and was even identified as such on Twitter mobile. Not to be a conspiracy theorist or anything, but what are the chances that, you know, the one doing the damage control wasn't exactly Nakai...? Especially after hearing the story above?
    DwZ5yP4U8AAgPZI.jpg DwZ5yp9VYAItlvc.jpg

I know the Japanese are tech-illiterate, but this trick is really so easy to figure out.

Last edited: May 13, 2023
    • Informative Informative x 33
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Jesus christ, this is the worst scandal ever in an idol group, nothing else even comes close.

Poor Maho to have to suffer this.

• Agree Agree x 8
  11. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    That is 100% crime

• Agree Agree x 16
  12. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I want the entirety of management fired along with the member who leaked it. Punishment is in order. Maho was forced to surpress her trauma and ridiculed for it. Absolutely in rage.

• Agree Agree x 21
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  13. Krusha

Krusha Kenkyuusei

This is outrageous. This reflects extremely poorly on manager Imamura and the rest of those in charge of NGT48, as well as Akimoto. As for Nakai, it's been my opinion for a very long time that she's unfit to be an idol, and moreover, she is a toxic element that is contributing to the misery felt by so many of the girls in this group.

- Fire Imamura and the rest of the responsible managers.
    - Fire Nakai.
    - Fire the member who leaked personal details.
    - Get new managers who are actually qualified to do a decent job.
    - Provide proper support for the girls so they don't actually have to be afraid of their lives and their mental well-being.

This cannot be silenced down.

• Like Like x 18
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. bankudonku

bankudonku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakura, Miipan, Ashurin
    Fired? They should be arrested this is ridiculous.

• Agree Agree x 23
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Well if a member encouraged the dudes to go to Mahohon's address that member would be accessory or instigator, with criminal consequences?

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  16. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    Why everybody so quick to accuse nakai? From the tweet translations, it seems like more than one member involved in this crime

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  17. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    fired? If this is true they need to be prosecuted

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Krusha

Krusha Kenkyuusei

I was too quick with my post. Of course those guilty of criminal activities should be prosecuted.

As for why Nakai should be fired, this ought be clear as day for anybody who has paid any bit of attention to NGT48.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  19. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    i'm so disturbed right now , this is a crime

the poor girl , i'm so worried about her

• Agree Agree x 3
  20. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    wow this pisses me off. no way the guilty parties are getting out of this unscathed.

• Agree Agree x 3