NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Man, this is one of the darkest things I’ve ever read about it idol fandom. I’m overcome with sadness for Mahohon but also anger for those in NGT that were trying to sweep this under the rug. I don’t think it’s fair to automatically assume the member in question is Nakai but if it is in fact involves her, she deserves to lose everything she has worked for in her career.

• Like Like x 17
    • Agree Agree x 5
  2. AragonDx

AragonDx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    this is so messed up.

if Akimoto still cares about 48G, he should do something because this shit will bring down 48G brand even more.

if he doesn't, well...

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    this scandal makes you wonder how many stuff the management hid for years

i'm so worried for all of the members now , omg...

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 5
  4. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    I feel so freaking bad for Mahohon. Charge all parties involved in her getting hurt. This should not have happened!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Second part, and NGT might as well go fuck itself at this point:

maho07.PNG
    Be it handshake events or theater shows, I have never taken a break to rest even if I was in a bad health. This is because there are fans looking forward to it. As well as people who'll have no chance to meet me again on another time. This is because it's not guaranteed they would always come to meet me.
    This is one of my policies, which I have always settled on. Even so, why even that one had to be broken...? It feels frightening that the bonds that were built until now with everyone would be undone.

https://twitter.com/maho_yamaguchi/status/1082740843549605888

maho08.PNG
    The fact that such a thing took place, and yet I was made to take a hiatus, while that's being brushed off as if nothing happened...
    But since Imamura-san is a man, it means that he has no understanding of the terror felt by a girl while being assailed, right...? I am now frightened of walking outside alone anymore. Even if I would be moving out, the location of my family’s home as well as my telephone number all got leaked out too, and others got to know them already. Is there any place left for me where to escape?

https://twitter.com/maho_yamaguchi/status/1082742993818288128

Dwas_4GVYAAtEF4.jpg
    I always had a very cautious nature even on normal times. When I would enter my residence, as well as when I would enter my apartment, I tend to act while paying caution to even the slightest things. Even on that day, I checked to see if there was anyone in the external corridor, before entering my apartment and quickly closing back the door, but before I could get to then someone's hand came out from the other side of it, at which point he pulled it back open by force. I was grabbed by the face and was almost pushed down on the ground. I desperately tried to drive him away. I thought to myself "If I give up now, I would get myself killed", and considered I could not yield up just then. I was just about to repel him, when, upon doing so, another man came out from another apartment on the opposite side. That apartment was one where another member had been living. This man replaced the previous one, and once again clutched me by the face and in the same way tried to pin me down on the ground. I attempted to cry for help, but due to the fear my voice wouldn't come out. Even as I tried to shout, it took me about a minute before I could manage to get my voice to come out. "Help me, help me", I shouted. Then the man there covered my mouth shut. I started to wonder if I would be taken inside into my home while like that and then get killed. In the middle of this, the sound of the elevator started blaring, which diverted their attention over at it; thinking to myself "Am I going to get dragged into home like this, locked in, and they'd do something to me? I have no idea", at this point I managed to get myself out, into the corridor. Even then, the fright made me feel weak at the knees, hindering me from getting away. I tried to inform the police, but while at it I got my cellphone taken away.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2023
    • Informative Informative x 29
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I am in tears this is absolutely horrific.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Krusha

Krusha Kenkyuusei

There are no words.

• Agree Agree x 8
  8. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I think people are jumping into conclusions about Rika a bit too quick. This is some really serious stuff, we should wait a little bit

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Old Old x 1
  9. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Why was Rika brought up in the first place? I donʼt think Mahohon mentioned any names who leaked her information, did she?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Old Old x 1
  10. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    More of it:

maho09a.PNG
    I'd like to think of everything as a lie, but this is the truth.
    I asked for help from one of those members who I could trust, at the time I had just been assailed. That girl was there too, being listening to the testimony from the culprit up until the police came over, the staff was also present. As the culprit went on naming the actual names of specific members there one after another, that girl broke out crying at that too. The fact that those girls working so diligently couldn't be allowed to feel at ease and work in their activities safely any more, it feels so odious to me.

https://twitter.com/maho_yamaguchi/status/1082744718625189888

maho09b.PNG
    I did notify the police, already.
    That certain members have also ties with any of this is also the truth. The culprits had been arrested for the offence of physical aggression, but they have since been released already.

https://twitter.com/maho_yamaguchi/status/1082745620744482817

maho09c.PNG
    If you suspect that those could be lies, feel free to doubt me, I don't mind. As for the reason this wouldn't get reported on news, too, that’s because any reference that this concerned NGT's name, and an idol, had been kept hidden. There are plenty of gentle people among NGT fans, I don't want people outside to think badly of them all because of a part of them. Even on the part of the person that was assailed, I thought how it wouldn't bring a good image on NGT as a group, either, which is why I had requested for it myself. I had myself described as a "23 years old self-employee" and just that.
    https://twitter.com/maho_yamaguchi/status/1082748090438676480

Last edited: Aug 20, 2023
    • Informative Informative x 18
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

what in the hell???

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. lunakitten

lunakitten Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Yeah, I'm not a Rika fan but just because she's done some questionable things in the past doesn't mean she did this. But my god poor Maho, I hope those around her are supporting her.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  13. Maria Lamezon

Maria Lamezon Kenkyuusei

I'm so sorry for maho. I wish there was something we, as international fans, could do, other than just send her encouraging messages :(

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I have to admit I am also slightly confused. Does this mean the culprit mentioned multiple girls who leaked Mahoʼs information and the other girls started crying because they couldnʼt bare so many of their colleagues doing something so terrible? Or were members present that got outed as one of the leakers and they started crying because they are now feeling guilty?

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Jomzz

Jomzz Kenkyuusei

One of the fuc*ed up controversy in 48G world. i hope mahohon deserve justice for what happen.

16. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Usually メンバー might be taken both as a plural or as a singular noun, I was unsure until now so sorry for the inconsistency but now that 次々 is used in this sentence it means there could be more of them implicated after all. The reaction of bystanding girls was of disbelief at hearing it, most likely.

That I know of, one of the members Maho had been close to during these weeks happened to be Renapon, for the sake of information of course.

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. kamihime

kamihime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I guess this didn't age too well. i hope you have another view of her now

i'm sorry, i had to quote this reading back a bit the thread. i remember reading the whole situation back then but reading what she posted around that time and reading her tweets now, everything makes so much more sense. it gives a meaning to her words that no one could've guessed (if the timing is around that).

this just proves we really don't know what's truly going on behind the scenes. even those "behind the scenes" documentaries would never cover such events. had she not been such a strong girl to go over the head of authority (management and police), we would've never known. it's so easy to pass judgement, so easy to critique someone, but truly... we see what we are allowed to see.
    my heart hurts for her... i had tears reading those translations... i hope something is done. i hope aki-p himself does something. i'm sure that's not what he envisioned for the girls when he first created akb48. at least, i hope that's not what he envisioned.

• Like Like x 15
    • Agree Agree x 5
  18. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

I don't know if it's Rika and neither am I saying that it's not Rika but from how Maho talked about how she does idol work seriously without dating, it could be implied that the member(s?) who are guilty are dating. I heard that she has confirmed it but I don't know if it is true or not.

This part gave me chills. Maho is such an angel. We don't deserve her.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Final words before closing today's long, and sadly eventful day:

maho12.PNG
    I am sorry everyone. I didn't want to say anything that would break everyone's dreams, either. But the reasoni is, nothing is going to change unless I say something. It's that I don't want to see other girls end up feeling the same as I did. It's that things shouldn't get past the point of no return. I am sorry. There was nothing else for me to do but speak it out. I am sorry. Even I, if only I could, I'd go one month back and go on to live as just a normal idol.
    https://twitter.com/maho_yamaguchi/status/1082749874758545408

maho13.PNG

Every day felt fun after getting into Team G.
    Even with the Aikabu event we worked hard together with all fans, and while the Sousenkyo may have ended with frustrating results, even at the handshake event many people kept coming in growing numbers. That everyone felt rejoiced at it also made me happy. This has been a worthwhile and rewarding idol job, and I have never considered any such thing as graduating. There are still many things I want to do.

https://twitter.com/maho_yamaguchi/status/1082752001761456128

maho14.PNG

I am sorry. But all the same, there was no other thing but to do this. It is not just me, even those other members who are engaging in their jobs with diligence have reached their limit. Even so, especially because there are also girls who carry on with diligence, please believe. I wish you wouldn't go on to hate NGT. As far as I'm concerned, I don't know what it will be of me, so keep giving your own welcome to Team G.
    https://twitter.com/maho_yamaguchi/status/1082755235804721152

maho15.PNG
    My apologies for having shocked everyone with this. And I can only guess that hearing of the happening that I had come face-to-face with could have made you feel a sense of fear. I am deeply sorry. There are girls other than me who are going through these same feelings, and I wished I could be of help to them with this. I'm praying so that everyone can live each single day safely, wholesomely, and happily.
    https://twitter.com/maho_yamaguchi/status/1082769401483452416

maho16.PNG
    Moreover, please do not hate NGT48, by any means. The fact I couldn't take a firm decision until this point too was because I had in my mind the state of NGT48. But on the other hand, I wish no one else would go on to feel the same way, which left me with no choice but to tell the truth. I am sorry.
    There are also many girls in here who are working diligently.
    So please keep giving your support to Team G, I beg you.

https://twitter.com/maho_yamaguchi/status/1082769634657370113

Last edited: Aug 6, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 21
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
  20. ichigowota

ichigowota Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Mazda Ayaka
    So this poor girl had members of her group leak information to disgusting men who then assaulted her... I’m so disgusted and upset with these members and these men, as well as management because they're clearly trying to cover this up and don't care about the well being of members, just profits. Outraged... It seems no one cares when idols can bullied, assaulted or manipulated. I’ve even seen people commenting about how she’s faking it for attention. Poor Maho... I hope justice is brought for Maho and every other idol who goes through these atrocities.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1