1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

The guy was arrested. Police ask him. He tells. How hard to know that? Or you just like to make a mess?

Sorry to interupt, i'm not any of 48G fans nor their anti's but this comment is somehow irritating.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. ET920

ET920 Member

They are the copyright owners, they can do that and have been doing that in the past. I don't object your other reasoning, just this one.

3. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    Just assume everything she said was TRUE.
    What we could interpret here is that she was assaulted, there was no material proof (Or police did not properly do their work), the management didn't do any thing but to hide the whole situation. The members would be likely, in most cases (there might be someone brave but that's not the norm), to shut their mouth up for sake of their job and the so-called group's reputation.
    In that case, you want her to point out the members, really? Although she had no evidence? That would put her into a worse situation.
    I mean, stating that there was member(s) involving (like what she did now) is already risky (but she still chose to raise her voice, good job girl!). But she is still likely to escape from any legal troubles if it ends up as what she said cannot be proven because no one was particularly accused (Well, these members could still "act cute" since no fans know). However, if she says a particular name (without any proof), she may receive much more terrible things.
    For me, avoiding telling the names herself is reasonable and understandable. You want her to tell everything... but she still had to protect herself.
    She IS the victim here and she did not have the obligation to tell us everything. Stating the incident herself is already a difficult thing for her and could put her at risk. So we could not ask for more detailed info which could make her situation even worse.
    I disagree with this. If what she said could not be proven, I don't think the level of her statement would generate into a crime. And no, even if nothing would be proven, she would not be seen as a liar in most fans' eye (at least not me and I am not even a fan of her or NGT48).

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  4. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    holy shit i knew they have said that no other members were involved, but did they really say that maho lied???

5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Sorry but Maho went out of her way to protect NGT.
    She went out of her way to be brave. To not bring down the name of the group she works in and protect her fellow members, regardless of the persons that put her well being at risk, and when it has been clear mngmnt won't do anything about what happened she spoke out.
    And mngmnt silenced her in every way they could and they are still trying to do it.
    What part of this makes her looking like a liar?
    The fact she won't disclose the culprits' names?
    Please.
    Also, she's not the only one to know them. Other members were there and they could speak up (I'm not expecting them to do it, but I have a soft spot for Riko and I hope she's, at least, thinking about it) and the same men who attacked her gave the names to the police.. so really, what do you want more?

I also don't know how good would be a manhunt right now if they disclose that info to fans.
    Can you imagine the harassment that could come out from that? I doubt fans would go against mngmnt if they are served the names of the girl/girls who sent men to assault a fellow member, and like someone said it could eaily backfire against Maho herself.

I want NGT mngmnt pay for what they did and I want the guilty members pay as well, but not like that.
    Yet, it's clear that no one would fire them anytime soon, police won't do their job, and Maho will be the one paying for being honest and brave.... so, really, the only way to have some "justice" at this point would be for fans to boycott the group.
    But I fear that won't happen either.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. heartstation7

heartstation7 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Rina
    Twitter:
    heartstation7
    I'm seeing Muramoto in a new light now.
    twitter.com/WRHMURAMOTO/status/1082968580507852800

Need people in the industry to speak out.

Hope Maho gets the justice she deserves. Not a fan of NGT48 personally, but had to say something as a fan of idols in general.

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Like Like x 3
  7. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Basically the move the management want to make now should be :

Plausible deniability - Nope, it's not wad you guys think ( yeaa rite ) .. .there is no such event ... u guys are misled ... mis-informed .... MIS-Guided
    Police Report : Nope, no hard evidence, nothing major wrongdoing
    Member involvement : Huh ? nope , only her ... no other members are involved

With the above, one can change the tide and point that the victim is disillusioned, a fraud .... etc

The above is so Sillypore-like ...... we have seen many such cases ... now wad we do in Sillypore will be terrible after that ....
    She is fraud ? or disillusion... then she can be considered mental ..... granted a chance to shove her to the ice palace before sacking her
    Causing Public nuisance ? see above
    Involving other members ? see above
    IF names involved, AKS can sue for for all above for damages, etc
    Police no hard evidence, then AKS can sue for any damages, etc

Basically she is fighting a one girl battle against the management and this should not happen to a young hardworking gal .
    Its freaking sad and I hope the truth will come out but like what we see how things happen in Sillypore, I fear for the worse.

Muramoto-san Respect! At least he's supporting too. If now close 1 eye, it WILL happen again

• Agree Agree x 6
  8. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Typical corporate reply. This will not end well for NGT and Mahohon. But somehow I agree with Stecola, and starting to see why the police didn't arrest the suspects for now. It most likely because of lack of hard evidence.

The thing that can save Mahohon now is if there is a cctv recording of those two people did what she said, that one person suddenly hold the door and other person came out from the other member's room. Recording on the coridor (if any) and building entrance can easily catch the scene and faces. Which I am quite sure it was the first thing secured by the police, and how they can arrest the suspects for questioning.
    When this occassion arise, the police can ask for external forensic examination on Mahohon and the suspects to the hospital as per the procedure of violent assault. Bruises on her mouth and wrist if they silenced and immobilized her, or on other body parts if she fell down and gave some resistance can relatively easy been discovered up to one-two weeks. Or more easily if they scrap the inner parts of her fingernail to find the attackers skin tissue. If it matched with the tissue or body parts of the suspect, then it will be a very strong evidence. Also pretty sure they did this. But from the looks of it, maybe no strong enough evidence found. Which...make Mahohon's position very weak.
    She waited one month before speaking out didn't help either as there will be no more trace if further or re-examination is needed. (How I know all this? Because of my job I have to do all those procedure if asked by the police, and pretty familiar with how it work out before and afterwards). In her story she didn't say that the other person coming from elevator saw the scene, but those two go out because of elevator sound. So, there is hardly any eyewitness that can support her testimony.

After seeing the management statement and knowing the police already dropped the case, sorry I have to say that this most likely will not end well for her. :(

We can rage or give pressure all we want but with the current condition, it is not looking well. Public pressure and one-sided testimony is not enough to restart investigation. The police can reopen the case if there is someone refiling it with a new evidence. This won't be done by NGT management or anyone, except Mahohon and those who support her (a Niigatan or Japanese politician/activist for example). So if we want to help Mahohon, we also need to do it in smart way.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Firstky

Firstky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishikawa Rei
    Twitter:
    Firstky_
    Hard to believe that ayakani did that :((((((((

@Firstky_

10. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    where the hell are you guys reading the management official announcement?

11. ethereallimbo

ethereallimbo Kenkyuusei

In general can people not be frivolous and spread misinformation. Be precise with your words. Don't say NGT48 management called Maho a fraud when they haven't. Yeah, their statement implies it but that isn't the same as saying it. Nuance, please.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
  12. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I knew there was some fishy behaviour in NGT, but this is really something else.

Being assaulted in your own home is one of the worst things that can happen to anyone. if you're not safe there, then where?

The fact that this incident was by a fellow member is despicable, but management trying to hide the whole thing is simply disgusting.
    So Ricchan and Annin were attacked and they learnt nothing? The girls' security is not something to be worried about? What a bunch of cunts.

If they don't fire the girls involved in this and whoever is managing NGT, this is going to turn into a disease that will spread to the whole 48G.
    Better to lose a few girls (even if they bring money) and do the right thing than look like a soulless corporation that doesn't care about their employees' safety.

Do they really expect Mahohon to stay and work alongside other girls who want to harm her?
    Do they really expect the rest of Team G or even NGT to look to the other side when they see their colleague in pain?

Either they do the right thing, or this could end up in a mass graduation and the 48 brand skydiving into hell due to their incompetence.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    mahohon doesn't follow ayakani and gatanee on twitter or ig so that's why they're being targeted

14. Kyond

Kyond Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inouesayuri
    The biggest issue of this case is not "who is the culprit" but "why nothing has been done this whole time".
    This thing wouldn't blow up if management do something when it is reported. If that happen instead, we will not know this assault incident, and we won't even know if members also involved as culprit, and the matter might be solved internally. But at least mahohon got her justice and culprit got punished.

And NGT manage to do everything beside that, bravo :omfg:

Good job Muramoto for speaking up, like you said, if nothing is done, there will be possibility of 2nd time assault or more victims.

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Ewww... Disgusting management!
    I think she really shouldnt stay anymore in NGT.
    No point staying and risking her dignity/life! :rant:
    Despite her ordeal, she's still thinking of her group and this is not even appreciated! :asdfgh:

• Agree Agree x 5
  16. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I personally will not support NGT48 anymore from this point onwards if they donʼt fire or suspend any members. Not removing potentially dangerous group members is a huge issue. If they fired/suspended the girl(s), then we would know that actions are being taken to protect victims. That would put the GROUP in a better light. Revealing who the perpetrators were will definitely damage the girlsʼ reputation (and rightfully so!!) but it will not damage NGTʼs reputation as much. If they stay silent and subtly call Maho a liar, that saves the perpetrators but damages the group even worse.

She didnʼt wait a month. She told another NGT member, the police and Imamura right away. Imamura told her he would take care of the members involved, the police said they would take care of the perpetrators. A month has passed and the adults she trusted, the adults that promised her would take care of her, havenʼt moved a finger to support her. So now she is making it public.

As much as I am a fan of NGT48 and certain of its members, I will definitely not support them anymore if this revelation ends badly for Maho. She was incredibly brave in speaking up and trying to protect other girls in the group so they wouldnʼt have to go through the same thing.

• Agree Agree x 21
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  17. ethereallimbo

ethereallimbo Kenkyuusei

I tried re-examining the 4 who aren't followed by Maho if I could find something interesting. As far as I understand Maho is close to Riko/Rena? And got emotional support from them throughout this month. Correct me if I'm wrong. Either way...

Katomina - she follows every NGT48 member; she isn't followed back by Maho/Riko.
    Noepii - ditto as above.
    Ayakani - ditto as above.
    Gatanee - ditto as above.

So yeah, I didn't really discover anything new except for Riko being a Team G elitist. She only follows Team G members (except for Rika, mutual non-follow). Riko doesn't follow any Team NIII member. I don't know if it's because she distrusts current Team NIII or that she loves Team G too much. I haven't checked Instagram but people say Maho follows Katomina/Noepii there.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  18. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    To quell rumors and speculations:

The Yahoo article taken from Daily Sports (https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20190109-00000087-dal-ent) didn't explicitly say that it was the management who stated other members aren't involved; only that "related people" said other NGT members weren't involved. Management hasn't yet officially said anything about the incident.

• Informative Informative x 11
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    She follows them on Instagram yes.
    Screenshot_20190109-152944.jpg

• Informative Informative x 3
  20. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I'm really commending Maho for this honestly. She might be losing her career here standing up for herself. She could have just stayed quiet and we would never know this happened you know. I can't imagine what she's feeling atm knowing it's blown up so much and people speculating shit about not only her but the group she has worked hard in.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3