1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

IZ*ONE 1st single [Suki to iwasetai] (2019/02/06)

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by lionel90, Dec 28, 2018.

1. wizone

wizone Kenkyuusei

are the estimated sales for the first day? or first week or overall? :confused:

2. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Mostly it's the estimated sales for the sold out HT and fansign tickets and those will be first day.
    Sales estimate for regular version pre-orders is anyone's guess although we know that the first press version was immediately sold out at cd japan. The regular version has the lottery for the showcase and the special message cards.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
  3. Momorin

Momorin Kenkyuusei

400,000 seems more like a large reach if anything o_O
    Though, predictions are harmless so it doesn't really hurt anyone if they are wrong.
    I can see somewhere between 150,000 ~ 250,000. (1st Month)
    That's my prediction!:^^;:

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

We showed the working out you know, they should exceed 250k with just the slots they soldout and that doesnt include the non-soldout slots or nomral version sales

5. Legendawee

Legendawee Kenkyuusei

Is it easy to win a hi touch ticket ? Because i tried like for all 6 applications yet i still fail to get 1 .

I pity myself .[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 2
  6. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    ^
    If the slot that you applied for was sold out at that round, then it will be up to lottery who win the ticket.
    If it not, then everyone get theirs.

Also, I suggest to merge your post and delete one. ;) Before one of the mod do it.

7. Legendawee

Legendawee Kenkyuusei

doesnt seem to be the case because I fail like EVERY single application :( i have possibly applied more than 100 slots but not a single successful one . thanks for replying though .

how do i merge my posts . kinda new to this

8. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Ah, those who won theirs maybe can share some experience?

To merge post, click edit on the second one, select all then cut, click edit on the first one, then paste. After you are done, then click delete on the now empty one.

9. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    chara-ani may ban duplicate accounts, but how abt this one?
    does the tix come with names? if not, try out yahuoku?

10. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    They’ve stated on the site that multiple accounts are not allowed and if multiple accounts were used to apply are caught, your winning would be forfeited.

As for applying for hightouches, if you’re failing that much you’re doing something wrong. You’re either applying against the rules they’ve set or you havn’t paid the previous rounds or something lol. Hightouches were and prolli are still hella easy to win. Since I’ve already posted here, for those who r thinking of getting this release for cheaper than retail please take a look at what I’ve been offering. Payment deadline is coming up so dont miss your chance.

https://goo.gl/forms/1OXuJkuRlHsOtUcn2

11. Legendawee

Legendawee Kenkyuusei

yup i think im doing something wrong but definitely not because i havent paid cos i havent won. the question is i really dont know what im doing wrong . im applying with 1 account only and with a TENSO address and even converted my name into katakana but im still not winning even after multiple applications.

Meanwhile the 7th application is up . it would be good if i find out what im doing wrong. Anybody keen to help me solve my problem ?? :( because i really wanna see izone and COINCIDENTALLY i will be in japan on february .

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  12. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Is ten so address allowed tho? Obviously there are many people using the address which might be a problem?

13. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    ^ Usually if you use passport as your ID it will be no problem. Oh and also use your full name as in passport for the application (using all block letters). If you somehow use katakana or slightly different name, you need to go to a special booth first (for name/address change), they will check your application, and if it matched then your tickets will be stamped on the name/address part.

14. jheadz

jheadz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Got Jebaited by the title, Neko no Naritai is a chill tropical house, I liked it

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. lolipopo

lolipopo Kenkyuusei

This was not what I expected

if the video does not show watch the video here

It slaps :banana:

• Like Like x 10
  16. Shitsuren

Shitsuren Kenkyuusei

I keep being positively surprised by every song they release!:omg:

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I was expecting a sequel to NyaKB lol

• Creative Creative x 2
  18. GATX105

GATX105 Member

6th round update
    Pretty easy cause there's now zero sold out slots for everything and everyone.
    They added an extra slot for the fansign which is good. There's 3 new application rounds.

Neko no naritai is one of the songs with a pv right?
    It's different than anything else that they have released so far and it has a pretty soothing sound and melody. And Jo Yuri rocks!
    Makes me want to be a cat too lol.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
  19. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Everyone was probably expecting some cute B-side song

and out comes this chill house beat !

Seriously tho, the chorus of all the songs are hard to get out of your head and you want em on loop

====

Made me think of this
    download.jpg

Probably this was what the Seventeen fans saw when Sakura was asking for a bite lolz !

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    This gon' be a solid single :banana:
    Might get the type that contains this song, depends on the next song revealed lol. Is this all members? or just unit? Welp it got Nako, so this might decide everything.

• Agree Agree x 2