NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. ET920

ET920 Member

LOL at Ayakani's Instagram. Who knows if she's culprit or not, but some of the comments are pretty awesome. A pity, I'm kind of biased toward almond-shaped eyes (ever since Reinyan).

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Yup and thats why its important to boycott AKS releases until action is taken.
    As much as I want to support my oshi, this is a systemic issue and I refuse to spend money that will profit the people who tried to silence Mahohon

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

You know what will be a big sign of unity for Mahohon...

At the anniversary event tonight, members start calling in “sick” and no-show. :whistle:

Edit: wow from dislikes to winners in two different posts. #bipartisan :cool:

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 12
    • Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. ET920

ET920 Member

Now the question nobody wants to ask: Who's the least popular, the one who could be the scapegoat of this mess, Mahohon or Ayakani? I'm guessing Gatanee is safe even if found guilty.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. chelannon

chelannon Kenkyuusei

it's fine to speculate whos responsible on your own, but PLEASE try not to let it transfer into the real world. we don't know who did it yet, the only proof we have that ayakani did it is the fact that maho isnt following her back. it could be considered bullying at this point, the comments on akayanis ig page.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. jessiejinx

jessiejinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu (Cuca)
    That voice is terrifying

• Agree Agree x 5
  7. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

I guess, this is the main difference between "classical theory" and mine :/ (I think, we all agree that the main bastards are attackers and management)
    for me, it's more likely that "girls in their late teens/early twenties" had a party that went very wrong (who didn't have accidents at parties?), than the whole conspiracy theory of some super calculative and vicious girls "hiring murderers", then somehow silencing the police and management... this sounds more like a pulp fiction than a real life. I think, William of Ockham would agree with me :/

but I guess, people here (and what's more puzzling, NGT fans :yikes:) would rather believe in that NGT is some kind of snake pit with members trying to kill each other, plotting crazy shit, rather than believing in them. wasn't Maho herself trying convince you all to believe in NGT and don't give up on it?
    but don't get me wrong, if it really turns out to be true (that other members sent those dudes to Maho), I definitely won't defend them :/

for me, members plotting murderous plans for other members is not really logical, as I said above. my theory eliminates that element of doubt without crumbling other events and actions, and Maho's words still remain true and logical.

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Old Old x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. DavidBuenafuente

DavidBuenafuente Kenkyuusei

but who said the member intention was to kill her? maybe she wanted to scare(in a very bad way) maho, and wasnt there rumors that the offenders was a members boyfriend or im getting something wrong

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

I give up... do I really write such hard to understand things?
    as with drinking, you can replace murder with rape, hurting, scaring or whatever you think they were trying to do... -_-

• Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    My goodness that voice in the first video is chilling..
    Like some kind of psychopath serial killer/rapist in horror or thriller movies.
    Seriously these wota need to get help fast and come back to reality.

• Agree Agree x 6
  11. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

um...this is really scary...and did maho really say that the member is 2 faced?

12. jessiejinx

jessiejinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu (Cuca)
    Interesting idea my other half has put forward (as someone who doesn’t follow idols) to him it sounds like extreme jealousy. I just though it was interesting for an “outside”(is that the right word to use)

13. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    can we stop with these imaginative theories please, let just see what the management is going to do next

• Like Like x 8
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    CMIIW, your point of view is that those who leaked info did not unintentionally.
    Typical opinion is tthat they did it intentionally with bad intent.
    And my point of view: They did it intentionally without caring about the consequences.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    People speculate cause the members' names are hidden, if someone at this point already told the names, then it would've been better for everyone, but ok... let's wait and hope something will change. That's why to me at this point Maho should've already said the names, but i still support and admire her for what she's done until now. Of course that's not easy.

However, the rumour that the involved girls are Ayaka and Marina seems more and more reliable at this point. Still, I hope as soon as possible, names will be exponed by Maho or management and they will be forced to graduate, at least, for what is supposed they've done. It seems they even have "fun" to these crazy wota in order to ge more votes, that's so sad. Idol world is really horrible for the most.

• Agree Agree x 4
  16. cvbm

cvbm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I'm wondering how terrible Maho is feeling right now. Imagine any of us on her shoes, we would have same reaction like her.

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  17. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I don't recall anyone mentioning "hiring murderers" in a serious way, it seems like your just trying to discredit people by accusing them of "argument from extremis". And if you try hitting me with occams razor, I'll hit ya right back.

Maho said she feared for her life when one dude pushed her on the floor and covered her mouth with his hand, I think it's not unreasonable for her to think that do you?

These two dudes were probably sleeping with members and maybe they were manipulated into thinking their "relations" were being threatened and that they should threaten Maho and scare her into shutting up. This "accidents at parties" thing sounds a bit too close to hand-waving an issue a way to me. That may not be your intent but I dare say that's a perception people have of that argument.

I'm not saying I'm right but we've got Maho's words and I don't see any way she gains from saying what she said.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Like Like x 2
  18. ET920

ET920 Member

That's exactly what management wants :awesome:

• Like Like x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  19. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    i'm not saying that we should be quiet, we should keep pressing on the management to tell us the truth

but theorizing shit can also resulted in undesirable results, like one or more innocent members getting accused because people believes on a theory

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
    • Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 4
  20. cvbm

cvbm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    For the time being, boycotting NGT48 worldwide is the only logical option. Fans should not pay a single penny unless management do something. I hope Aki-P comes forward and clears all the doubt among us fans.

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 21
    • Like Like x 1