1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Okay, let's quit fighting each other over speculation.

Speculation is not fact, and all that matters in this case are the facts. Not what anyone assumes happened, or what anyone thinks happened, or what anyone wishes had happened.
    It's fine to speculate, to a point, but don't let the thread fill up with nothing but baseless speculation.
    We have Maho's account of the incident, and anything outside of exactly what she said and wrote means nothing at all.
    The only way she's going to receive justice is if the fans focus on the facts and push for this incident not to be simply swept under the rug.
    Losing ourselves to swimming through rumors and "what might have happened" doesn't help anyone, and can even be harmful to the case.

• Like Like x 24
    • Agree Agree x 13
    • Winner Winner x 3
  2. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

I personally have popcorn ready for the event tonight! [hehe]

• Dislike Dislike x 17
    • Like Like x 3
  3. momo

momo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    So.. Besides the voice comparison of the man screaming and the fan talking to Tano, what evidence is there that points to her?

4. ethereallimbo

ethereallimbo Kenkyuusei

No one should accuse any member of being responsible while we know nothing. Some of the comments members are getting are horrible, when you consider they might be completely innocent. And just because you don't follow someone doesn't mean you hate each other's guts. There are plenty of 48g idols (and outside of 48g) with members who don't follow each other on Twitter, and nothing is going on. They just have a strictly work-relationship only or they do like them but just aren't interested in following them on Twitter.

I do think it's a bad idea to say a member did something as divulge personal information (intentional or not) and not say the member's name since that opens the situation up to rampant speculation and members who have nothing to do with it getting accused, like Rika in the beginning who likely has nothing to do with this.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 4
  5. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    • Like Like x 8
  6. oblivious247

oblivious247 Kenkyuusei

You aren't rationalizing. There is no truth or evidence for your story. You are crafting a complete work of fiction because Maho's version of events is too awful for you to accept. You may say you are on her side, but you certainly don't want to believe her. And it's vile. Plain and simple.

We should not be witch hunting specific members because we don't know who is responsible. But there is absolutely ZERO reason we have been given to doubt Maho's version of events.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  7. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    About this rationalizing thing...

Let's not forget one thing, Idols are human beings.
    And any human being can be a total douchebag.

And with all the members that each group has, i find totally unbelievable that all of the girls are really nice and goody. (Statisticaly impossible also)
    And we can never know who are the bad apples in the farm. Because is impossible to know who is lying and who is not. (Don't forget that most of the girls are on acting)

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 4
  8. ET920

ET920 Member

Yesterday Mahohon was following 102 accounts on Twitter, today 98 :fear:

• Informative Informative x 6
  9. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Literally no where did fatrain say he doubted Maho's words. He started multiple times that he believes her and hopes she gets the justice she deserves. The ONLY difference between his comment and everyone elses here is that, rather than jumping to the worst possible case scenario (attempted murder, rape - both of which Maho did NOT say happened), they gave another lighter (but still wrong, which he acknowledged in his post!) scenario. Everyone mistook that as him disbelieving Maho's words and trying to plead the attackers innocence when that wasn't the case.

Whether it was a party that went out of control, the guys trying to 'rough her up a little bit', rape, attempted murder, or anything else you want to speculate, the point still stands that Maho was attacked by two men, which she believes a member(s) was at fault for providing her attackers with her personal information.

We don't need to speculate that part. It's important yes, but it's not the most important part of her story which was that she told management and a member of the group, and was assured the culprits would be dealt with, and watched as the culprits went by their daily activities for a MONTH while she lived in fear of her life, hoping she would eventually see justice.

This is simply a case of everyone around her who SHOULD be protecting and supporting her, not only failing her but also making it worse! This is her last attempt at justice which she says isn't even for her, but for the next girl it may happen too. All we should be focused on now is pushing AKS to punish the members at fault, and call for a proper investigation of those men who attacked her. If they fail to do even that and try to silence her once more, 48g will be tainted beyond repair. AKS don't want to risk that.

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Asides from the member(s) that sold out Maho, the other troubling aspect is management blame. It’s one of the most important question and one I haven’t seen asked by fans that much.

NGT functions as a branch or subsidiary of AKS in Niigata. They follow orders from AKS. So the question is did Imamura, the NGT theater manager, decide to conceal this under his own discretion without AKS knowledge, or did he report this to AKS and they told him to keep this under the rug. It’s an important question that if it’s the latter, will be truly awful for the entirety of 48g.

I’m hoping this is just Imamura trying to sweep this himself, but I also wouldn’t be surprised if the order came from AKS considering they have a recent history of ignoring scandals until people stop caring like Rika’s relationship and sweeping under the rug Haruppi’s hiatus.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I'm honestly scared about the NGT girls' dorm situation. I knew that there was one creepy SR where there was a dude voice outside of members' establishment, but I never realized that it was in the same location Mahohon lives. Ogiyuka's story of almost getting kidnapped makes it even worse (does she live in the dorm? She's not from Niigata too). If I were parents, you know what, forget parents, if I were members who live in that dorm, I would move the f away from that place even though it might cost me a monthly rent.

All of this wouldn't have blown up if, at least, the culprit was rightfully charged and forced to serve jail time. You can tell that Maho is that scared because the culprit is still loose somewhere out there. If the culprit is still in jail, I figure she would be more assured, because even if the alleged member is still there, she loses her manpower to execute the horrible things. I think this is an atrocius combination of ill mannered member + having too dedicated fans.

Didn't that duo who used to be AKB's staple get into trouble legally because one of them accidentally (allegedly) trespassed his neighbor house (and he didn't hurt anyone, I think)? But, an assault happened to member and they just let them loose, lol there's no way nothing's going on behind the scene.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 4
  12. Gernnon

Gernnon Member

Oshimen:
    Cho Kurena
    Alleged attempted theft. Well no bullshit for that, Nizuma wasted his career.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    I am not sure all the out of towners are all living in the same place. Members were talking about moving because neighbours were too noisy. Kani I know moved to somewhere cheaper. She used be roomates er housemates with seiji.

14. Kyond

Kyond Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inouesayuri
    It does affect life for me, especially around girls. People do get mad if I am not following back, but if we're close enough. If not close enough, colleagues and not following back, it just make thing a bit awkward. The other party also sometimes reluctant to brought it up.
    Unfollowing on the other hand, literally pissed off people if they found out. I do unfollow people that I no longer like.

I think boundary of sns and reallife is pretty close in human relation nowadays.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. avid.miyawaki

avid.miyawaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Some HKT48 and SKE48 member accounts got suspended, Yabuki Nako, one of suspended. But Sakuratan and Hiichan account still on. I read on my friend's FB.
    What is going on now?anyone get an information on this?

Mod edit: Oversized photos deleted. (Not necessary anyway)

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

• Creative Creative x 1
  16. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

The Purge has begun... :fear:

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    i posted this on the general akb48 thread because the reason for this is yet known, e.g. connection to this incident. btw some akb member's account got suspended, too.

18. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

This has nothing to do with Mahohon what so ever.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Creative Creative x 1
  19. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    and today again - AKS: "NO comment" o_O wtf? "Because of the absence of person in charge"

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  20. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

It will always be "no comment" until they prepare a formal statement about it (if they ever do). That's the way businesses stay safe and don't say something they might not be able to match up to the "official" version of their story later.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1