Hayashi Momoka has announced her graduation

Discussion in 'General NMB48 Discussion' started by zeroshiki, Jan 8, 2019.

1. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    She already decided to graduate around the senkyo last year and she feels bad to do this after the sokaku. She feels like she's done all she can as an idol but won't give up her dream to be a model. Graduation will be in February and she wants to finish her time with current N.

2. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I'm afraid she will be the first domino piece of this shuffle.

The recent NMB 24H girls recording also implicitly tells that NMB current priority will be fostering 6D3 girls, which I appreciate with their 20+ girls needing exposure. But some veteran members, especially the non-selling, might perceive it as their time is numbered and they are no longer wanted in the group by long run.

Bittersweet.

3. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Thats always a danger with these member shuffles/new gens. The old guard feels that they're time is up and starts contemplating their future. Moka has had a good run. Alot of wasted potential but I feel like she's done a good job in her 7.5 years with NMB and hope her the best for her future.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    Such a beautiful girl. Can't talk about her talent since I don't know, but I feel like she should have received more push... Wishing her the best for the future!