1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

why would you pity that grown man. who made the decision to become a theater manager and pretend to care for the girls? and if it's true that he allowed members to date, rich wota for ngt's financial gain, he is more pathetic than we could imagine

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    this is a strong case in favor of the love ban rule. It applies to everyone, or it doesn't apply to anyone.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    I rather have the head of someone from AKS management since they are the actual management company of the girls and the ones NGT48 takes directions from. The notice was signed by AKS not NGT48. I think the local management was not willing to give that sort of answer and didn't want to use their name.

4. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Imamura must resign and stay away from the 48G.
    Even if this wasn't right under his jurisdiction, it happened because of his carelessness.

The dating girls should just be fired as well.
    I don't give a ff if they are dating or whatever, and I doubt they did any of this with malice, but they are almost as guilty as the criminals. Had they not been fooling around with them in the first place, none of this would have happened.
    And apparently they didn't care if they were making other girls uncomfortable? Like... who wants to work with people like that?
    Losing sponsors or whatever is just a short term problem. I'm sure there are plenty who'd like a piece of the cake.

It's important that they do the right thing there for both Maho's justice and the group's future.

Can you imagine all those worried parents now? Many of these girls are living away from home or travelling constantly. How can they be sure their daughters are being treated well when here we have a case of management turning a blind eye to such a crime? It's simply unbelievable.

I know it's Japan and things are pretty backwards there, but for someone who always tried to innovate and whatnot (AkiP), he seems to be very reluctant to adapt to the current times.

• Agree Agree x 23
    • Like Like x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. kero__kero

inapooh was banned from all akb events starting a long time ago. he was well known by management. but he wasn't banned from ngt events. this is why he moved to niigata in the first place, near the the ngt dorms. always bragged about getting front row seats. imamura and ngt staff knew this guy and they didn't ban him from the theater or any other ngt related events. imamura is directly at fault here.

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Informative Informative x 9
    • Like Like x 5
  6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Wow, this thread is quite a rollercoaster.
    Maho was attacked, promised a solution and then silenced.
    They consciously silenced her every time she tried to speak.
    Please, never forget that.
    I understand that when people are so worked up in one direction other people feel the need to find reasons, to even just understand why it happened, but trying to justify grow up men who have the responsability of young women and girls and failed is not the right way to do it.
    Not for me at least.

He is NGT manager and he should be fired for what he did and for what he didn't.
    The reasons he took some choice? I can't give a **** about, especially when on the other side I see a young woman that could lose everything (and she may do still) could be shamed and fought and laught at, be brave and speak out. Speak out against the members who gave info to those men, speak out against the men themselves, and when it was clear nothing was happening and she could communicate through mails because blocked, she spoke out against NGT mngmnt.

She took the responsability for her group, something their own manager couldn't do or wouldn't do.

I agree completely with the last two post above. It shouldn't even be a debate.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. JVJ

JVJ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    I rest my case. You are right.
    Now, I think he should also shave his head bald.

• Creative Creative x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Where can I find this code of conduct? Assuming if it was something beyond "don't be an asshole"?

9. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Holy shit, this is the translation & pics of some of Inapooh's tweets
    https://twitter.com/speranzom/status/1083732120160403456

He has access to the member's house/dorm's elevator(?)'s camera.

I think this is beyond NGT now. Some non-NGT members have also experienced physical harrassment/stalking, for years, and management kept silent. This only blew up because this time they physically assault Maho & Maho spoke up despite being told to keep quiet. I wonder how many members have experienced the same & also being told to keep quiet.

btw I don't know if it's been brought up her before or not, but I think it's weird that Mahohon said that she wants to protect team G. Like why only team G? I know she has said about protecting NGT as a whole before, but a few times she said she wants to protect team G.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. ET920

ET920 Member

Western culture trying to impose their rules to Eastern culture. They used to do it with swords and crosses, now it's with hashtags and online petitions.

While investigation advances you are supposed not to share information with other parties, that's pretty common. Web 3.0 makes us think we have the right to know exactly what is happening right now but that's not how everything is supposed to be.

That's the mob speaking. We have only one side of the story, and as a manager he needs to look at both sides of the coin. Could he have prevented the attack? Doubt it. Should he had acted upon Mahohon's report of members dating? Yes, and he prolly did. But just as the attackers, it's the word of someone versus the word of someone else, if Mahohon accuses Ayakani of having a boyfriend to management and Ayakani denies, what can Imamura do? Spy on the girls?

Whose "current times"? Western culture? Seems like colonizing Eastern culture is your solution to everything.

It's based on Japanese culture. Have you seen many pictures of 48g girls with common people outside of handshake events? Imagine if, say, you cross Britney Spears on the street and you ask her for a picture and a sign and she tells you that she can't, that you should buy her CD to go to an event where you can get both, you'd prolly post on Twitter she's an asshole, right? That is unthinkable of in Japan.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 9
    • Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. kero__kero

inapooh was banned from sakamichi groups after he gave up personal info of imaizumi yui and shida manaka and they were stalked in 2017

speaks volumes of imamura and staff to allow this guy anywhere near the ngt girls

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    WTF somebody please kill it with fire before it moves to Hiroshima

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Exactly. Not waiting around at theater is obvious for a sane person. However, if I were, for example, at a train platform and noticed a member, I don't really see a problem with greeting or exchanging a few words (discreetly and respectfully of course). If there was some fandom rule banning that, I'd like to know.

14. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

How about putting security on the girls?
    If they all live on the same floor, is having one security guard walking on said floor too much to ask? That way he could just keep an eye on who comes in and who doesn't.
    If the girls still want to go out of their way and date the guys, let them do it outside of their place of residence. Bunshun would be happy with that, I'm sure.

The current times where women are fed up with living in fear every time they walk alone in the streets?
    The current times where the well-being of a woman is more important than whatever losses her boss might make?
    The current times where people don't start questioning and saying It's probably not as worrying as she's saying... right after she streams herself having a breakdown?

Sadly, all of that still happens in the West, so no, it's not about colonising anything. Keep your sarcasm for your Showroom buddies, thankyouverymuch.

• Like Like x 18
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Old Old x 2
  15. Neluren

Neluren Kenkyuusei

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  16. theworldofwindow

theworldofwindow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sutoririka
    • Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Old Old x 1
  17. ET920

ET920 Member

There weren't guards next to the stage until the Annin/Ricchan incident, there probably weren't guards in their dorms until this happened. If they get attacked on the street you'll ask why they don't have bodyguards. It will never be enough.

Nice #MeToo slogan there, can I have a shirt? :awesome: Every culture has its own time frame, it's much easier to change the thoughts of people in a 300 year old continent as America than in a 2000, 3000 or 5000 year old culture. If you really believed in all that you would be against the whole idol concept, literally.

That's pretty much all what you can do. Ask her to sign something for you? I'd be extremely surprised if she accepted to do that. Take a selfie with her? Impossible.

• Dislike x 21
    • Agree x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Old x 2
    • Disagree x 1
  18. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Isn't this actually a good thing?

Niigata's largest bank is basically acknowledging that AKS is handling this case in a horrible manner. More sponsors quit = more pressure on AKS to fix this properly. Maho might be pressured, but to do what? Her apologizing already made AKS look worse. If she's pressured to do anything that goes against her initial intention (getting the guys & the girls brought to justice), everyone will know that she's being made to do that, AKS will look even worse.

• Agree Agree x 20
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  19. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    When AKB48 was new there was actually a rule against approaching members in their private time. You would be banned from the theatre. I don't know when that changed but I guess once they became big that became unenforceable.

• Informative Informative x 16
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

You literally don't know what you're talking about, do you?
    And you are also laughing at the victims who have spoken up and and found support in the #MeToo movement? I smell an incel.

This has nothing to do with following idols or not, it's about those girls deciding for themselves what they want to do and not.
    In this case, Maho wanted justice and management didn't give it to her, so she took it in her own hands. Props to her. Maybe now change will actually take place.

I agree.
    Hopefully more will pull out and they'll learn the lesson, cause hurting their pocket seems to be the only way.

• Like x 9
    • Winner x 5
    • Dislike x 3
    • Agree x 2
    • Disagree x 1