1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nakai Rika (Rikachan/Rikahime) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Kendelle

Kendelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Her name certainly came up quickly as the suspect but it's unwise to point fingers without the facts. Just because of her name being dropped I reread about Rika's history of scandals and this is another level to anything she did.

This would have to be the biggest scandal in AKB history, way worse than secret boyfriends or sponsorships.. I don't think it's appropriate to blindly defend anyone either but it doesn't fit her past actions.

This doesn't seem like the interaction of people who recently had a serious issue, so I'm pretty happy to keep following her and learning more. Thanks for the welcome to the thread! hahaha

Anyway, I watched a couple of clips from her concert and she does put on a great show. Some degree of singing skill is necessary but I think it's much better to be an average singer who interacts and engages the audience compared to a great singer who can't generate a connection. I hope to watch the whole thing soon, it looks like it was fun.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Prepare a party popper beforehand and enjoy! ;)

==========

Some stuff from early this week (Tuesday):

SHOWROOM

190108 - SHOWROOM - Nakai Rika
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av40240313

Double eyelid surgery
    [​IMG]
    On the day of NPP (New Year Premium Party), Noe came to me very uneasy and asked:
    - Hey, you did the double-eyelid surgery, didn't you?
    - I didn't!
    Her question was so funny. I really didn't. Check! I never did it.
    - You did it, didn't you?
    It was very funny. It was my first laugh of the year.
    - Since when you've been thinking it?
    - I thought you did it long ago.
    I didn't do it. So, no need to worry. She came very uneasy to ask:
    - Hey Rika, you did, didn't you?
    Practically rolled on the floor laughing. I didn't do it, okay? That's true. I will tell everyone if I decide to do it.

Human heart
    [​IMG]
    I met (Kato) Minami today and she told me:
    - You know Rika, you really recovered your human heart recently!
    Since when I had lost it? I don't know. lol

2nd Generation
    [​IMG]
    The 2nd Gen members have come after me lately. I don't know when, but since they discovered they don't have to be afraid of me, I have been surrounded by them-- they have come after me-- I'm very happy with this. They have to come to me more forcefully because I'm too shy to talk to them, I'm very timid. Lately Aochan*-- who didn't use to even cross eyes with me-- comes to me tilting her head. lol She's so cute! Aochan and Ayusa are my oshi-mens.
    (*) I don't know well the 2nd gen. I think she's talking about Furutate Aoi.

LUCK RANKING 2019

Youth High School 3-C

Rikachan got 5th place out of 34 people in the Luck Ranking with Shimada Kouhei and his Palmistry:

Comments from 07:52-

Shimada: Nakai-san's lines are extremely good! This is Ippatsu-gyakuten-sen (Upset Win Line). And Nakai-san has also a very long Ninki-sen (Popularity Line). You will get lots of new jobs one after another.
    Nakai: Parts involved, I'm counting on you!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

But caution! Shimada Kouhei is the one who put Minegishi Minami in 1st and Sasshi in last place in 2013! :fp::lol: Unless he has improved... lol Because she also got Top 2 Worst Luck with Getters Imada in the BANANA-BAKARHY show:

BANANA-BAKARHY no dokudashi onna shinnenkai

From 85:24-

Narration: Worst Lucky Top 2:
    Everyone: It's better not be called.
    BAKARHYTHM: It's Nakai Rika-san.
    Rikachan: Why me? When will my lucky get better?
    BAKARHYTHM: Nakai-san, according to Iida-san, you always fall to the bottom of the heap by saying unnecessary words.
    Shitara: Bottom of the heap?
    BAKARHYTHM: Yeah, bottom of the heap.
    Shitara: You were already at the bottom last year, weren't you?
    BAKARHYTHM: Saying the unnecessary.
    Rikachan: Last year many things happened and I was caught by a tabloid and was at the bottom...
    Getters Iida: It will be incomparably worse than 2018 this year.
    Rikachan: Seriously? What should I do to improve my lucky?
    Shitara: What will happen to her in 2019?
    BAKARHYTHM: How bad will it be?
    Getters Iida: Nakai-san is naturally a type of person who doesn't listen to other people's advice. So, try to listen to what people have to say until the end. Also, Nakai-san is guided by a ruling star of people who don't apologize.
    BAKARHYTHM: Is there such a star? (laugh) A star of people who don't apologize! (laugh)
    Shitara: It doesn't sound nice.
    Getters Iida: Try to apologize properly this year.
    Rikachan: I see, to apologize...
    BAKARHYTHM: Apologize, properly!
    Rikachan: I'm sorry!
    (laugh)

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

AKB48 GROUP SINGING CONTEST

190108 - SHOWROOM
    AKB48 Group Kashouryoku Number 1 Ketteisen
    Kesshou Taikai Block wake Happyo Tokuban

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av40258680

[​IMG]
    twitter.com/AKB48G_singer/...

You can check the result of the blocks in the event's thread: http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...contest-2019-01-11.22449/page-16#post-1558833

• Like Like x 2
  3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
  4. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Advanced Nakai Rika Guide:
    Appendix B.2. #Himail - The Princess's Mail
    #082. 2019 Goals
    Prev
    #081. A look back at 2018
    Next
    #083. 3rd Anniversary of The NGT48 Theater

----------------------------------------------------------------------

B.2. #Himail - The Princess's Mail

#082. 2019 Goals

[​IMG]
    190104 - Weekly Playboy Jan 28th 2O19 no.3・4
    https://wpb.shueisha.co.jp/magazine/2019/01/04/107791/

Happy New Year! Since this is the first issue of 2019, I want to talk about my plans for this year.

My goal this year is to work hard, being quiet and not getting into the flames so much on the internet!! Last year people said a lot of me, like I was The Flaming Queen or The Bomb Girl. But this year I'm thinking on returning to the path of the orthodox idol... What? Never gonna happen?? I can imagine everyone saying so!! (laugh) I will make it happen! This year I'm really thinking on living a quiet life, in a neat, pure way with modesty.

... Of course I'm joking! I want to appear on lots of TV shows more than I appeared last year. I thankfully won the title of The Breakthrough Talent
    [1] last year! And it seems that I will continue to be regular in "Hakuchuumu" (Fuji TV)[2], "Seishun Koukou 3-nen C-gumi" (TV Tokyo)[3] and "Smart Phondue" (TV Asashi)[4]! (At least for now.) This year I want you to discover even more different sides of me!

And, my main goal this year is to save money!! Apart from that, since last year was the year I got to like NGT48 again, this year—although it may be an inconvenience—I want to be a member that can contribute something for the group! Also, I don't know how long the publication of this article will last, but I want to work hard on it for all my readers. I'm counting on you from now on too!

I'll do my best to become a member
    who can contribute to NGT48!!

[​IMG]

Notes:
    1. Breakthrough Talent 2018 (Japanese: 2018ブレイクタレント Hepburn: Ni Sen Jū Hachi Bureiku Tarento) Official page: http://www.n-monitor.co.jp/2018/12/03/1012
    ORICON News: https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2124556/full/
    Post with the news
    2. Hakuchuumu (Japanese: 白昼夢 Hepburn: Hakuchūmu, lit. "Daydream") http://www.fujitv.co.jp/b_hp/hakuchumu/ (Japanese page)
    3. Seishun Koukou 3-nen C-gumi (Japanese: 青春高校3年C組高 Hepburn: Seishun Kōkō San-nen Shī-High Scgumieishun, lit. "Youth hool 3rd Year Class C"). Official website: http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/3-c/
    4. Smart Phondue, Phonedue or Fondue (Japanese: スマートフォンデュ Hepburn: Sumātofondyu) http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/fridaynight/#/ (Japanese page)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Prev
    #081. A look back at 2018
    Next
    #083. 3rd Anniversary of The NGT48 Theater

Last edited: Jan 24, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  5. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

since Shimada's rankings are usually wrong and reverse and Iida's are right, Rika is really in trouble :^^;:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. ozerika

ozerika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Harada Aoi
    rika tweeted, i can’t grasp what she said well but one of her tweets seem to be saying “indeed i can’t keep silent”
    wonder what she means

7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

8. ShaiHH

ShaiHH Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Seems to me the overall message is: "You guys know nothing, so shut up and don't attack members based on speculations"

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  9. paruru

paruru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
  10. Taka22

Taka22 Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    Quite arrogant statement coming from someone who sleep with fans :rolleyes:
    Don't remember she saying anything when Maho needed the most..

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    cant blame her tbh, she is the first to be accused after the whole maho incident come to light

12. paruru

paruru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
  13. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    With all the SNS stripped out from the members... unless she was a telepath...

==========

Btw, at this point I guess it's pretty much secure to say that Rikachan is not involved at all (despite Bunshun desperately trying to change the focus of unofficial investigation to protect their informant). But she still has to dance to management's tune, so we'd better not expect her to make any daring revelation of the situation (what she knows internally) in public.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Turambar

Turambar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    Standard statement with nothing big or revealing on it, maybe was writen by a staff tbh. To me the last sentence from her last tweet says more than all the other lines

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    at this point only if rika had 24/7 recorded VOD about her activities then people will probably stop blaming her

16. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    No, because then Rikiya or Mr. Z would appear...:fear:
    What I read and felt was that most people found Bunshun's excuse pretty lame and there aren't so many people accusing her... Of course, there're always the usual antis that love her. XD

==========

(Smile stadium) Rikachan and Ayusa-chan (NGT48 KKS) reporting goods at the 150th Anniversary of the Opening of the Port of Niigata. Funny that they can't hear each other because of the loud sound.:rofl:
    https://twitter.com/2001gdaCat/status/1084085947128459264

17. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    fck rikiya. im quite confidence could challenge his level of ikemen despite unfortunately im a little bit shorter but still taller than rika at least if she considered to make some big news pre/post ssk this year :v:

as far we know the japanesse source quite rare mentioning her for the involvement tho. but seems intl mindset were already being set-up about how bad rika was.

i get antis hate rika. we know she had a sharp tongue and some bad reputation in the past. i dont like to play a speculation game honestly, but if someone like to play the speculation, just clear your mind, being objective , and you could alrd know so far who're more likely being a suspects and how far rika from these accident. ( at least for now )

i dont have any stance to accusing who could be the culprits. and i dont want to accuse anyone without an OFFICIAL evidence/statement. my point were just im a little bit annoyed with all of this speculation flew everywhere and some antis still trying to find thousands reasons to throw her into the scenes

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Lol, when she is supportive people praise her.
    When she did nothing people blame her.
    When speculation arise people start to suspect her again. :lol:

The next time NWM open resale round I'll buy one ticket for Rika, just because I sympathise with her on how the fandom treat her. She may not be the nicest person, but I don't see how people treat her to be any better. Other member may already graduate if she get the same pressure.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    wdy waiting for. rika poor sales means oshimashi will available for her everytime. :omfg:

lmao i cant believe even with always roller coaster experiences with the devil (and produce happen KEK) , i thought wouldn’t never make any returns to 48G events. :rofl::rofl:

this curse were real =))

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    nakai rika was surprised @ her v-live when the noise occured. she's innocent.