Takeuchi Miyu (Miyumiyu) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Cast has been announced:

後藤萌咲・横山由依・小嶋真子・藤田奈那・峯岸みなみ・安田叶・北澤早紀・竹内美宥・山邊歩夢・岡田奈々・横山結衣(青森県)・小田えりな(神奈川県)・古畑奈和・神志那結衣・坂口理子・黒須遥香

Goto Moe, Yuihan, Mako, Fujita Nana, Miichan, Yasuda Kana, Kitazawa Saki, the celebrant, Yamabe Ayu, Naachan, Yokochan, Odaeri, Nao, Kojina Yui, Sakaguchi Riko, Kurosu Haruka

https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12427002204.html

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2018
    • Like Like x 7
  3. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui

if the video does not show watch the video here
    New Miyu cover.. O Holy Night.. ;)

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

You killed me with the voice you have. :cute:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Kageneko

Kageneko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Happy Birthday miyu :mail:

• Like Like x 2
  6. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

Happy Birthday!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ghada Regaieg

Ghada Regaieg Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana (Naachan)
    :ome:Happy Birthday Miyu :ome:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    happy birthday miyu

she was spotted in front of Mystic Enternainment building on korea,so there are rumors that she's making a solo debut on korea
    they have some amazing artists

• Like Like x 2
  9. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    Happy Birthday Miyumiyu :ome:

10. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    :ome::ome:
    Happy birthday Miyu!!!!!
    :ome::ome:

11. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    It seems Miyu has left her agency ....
    https://twitter.com/take_miyu112/status/1091240128670879744
    ======================
    【お知らせ】 いつも応援してくださっている皆様・お世話になっている皆様へ 次のステップに進むため、2018年12月31日付けで所属事務所「オー・エンタープライズ」さんとの契約を満了致しましたことをご報告させていただきます。
    ---------------------------------------
    [Notice] We will report that we have expired the contract with our office "O Enterprise" on December 31, 2018 to proceed to the next step to everyone who is indebted to everybody who is always supporting us.
    ---------------------------------------
    I hope she'll have a good new agency in the works .... anyone at Production Ogi/M&S paying attention? I would sign her without hesitation, one of the really underrated ex-members in my humble opionion.

but it might well be having to do with the solo debut in Korea rumour of course ....

• Like Like x 1
  12. welp

welp Next Girls

No way she can succeed as soloist in Korea. Has there been any completely foreigner with a considerable success in Korea? None.
    The speculation is her re-debuting in a girl group in Korea. She has created a Naver e-mail account. (Naver is Korean version of Google.)

A rumor from IQIYI (a Chinese online media) is she would debut with a collaborative group between Pledis and Stone Music next to these girls
    [​IMG]
    Lee Kaeun (ex After School member, Produce 48) Heo Yunjin (Produce 48), Natty (Sixteen and Idol School), Lee Haein (Produce 101 season 1 and Idol School), Bae Eunyoung (Idol School and Produce 48), Lee Sian (Idol School and Produce 48) and Shin Suhyun (Mix Nine and Produce 48).
    But, Shin Suhyun has been rumored joining a modeling agency (Sublime) shortly after Produce 48 ended. (Other girls in this rumor have belonged to either Pledis or Stone Music.)
    Anyway, this Pledis+Stone group possibly is gearing for debut and it will be more info/news on this group within few months.

Miyu was spotted near Mystic Entertainment which had planned to debut a girl group and some fans wondered if she might join this agency. Miyu will fit Mystic's style better but I doubt if there is a room for her in Mystic. It's also skeptical how will Mystic's girl group will fare as this will be the first time for this agency known for its ballad/easy-listening soloists to debut an idol group. In case you're interested, you can check out Mystic Entertainment's trainees on its youtube channel.

• Informative Informative x 2
  13. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    With Miyu, Kaeun and Bae Eun Young? If it is true, I will check it out.

• Like Like x 1
  14. steph

steph Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nyan Nyan Kamen
    Yuki no Hana Cover OMG :omfg:

This was the song that was rumored to be one of the songs on produce 48 but didn't end up being on it. I'm so happy Miyu actually covered it, its such a beautiful cover i love the song so much :inlove:

• Like Like x 5
  15. kazemori

kazemori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Wow! Incredible!
    I always find myself captivated by Miyu's solo work. She has such a beautiful voice and she lets the emotions flow through her like electricity through a super-conductor.
    When I first discovered her YouTube channel, through her cover of Koisuru Fortune Cookie, I was so impressed that I didn't leave her channel for the rest of the night.
    Such an incredibly beautiful flower, cultivated in the garden that is AKB. I can easily see her continuing to blossom, and likely flourishing even more on her own. I see her not making P48 and graduating as a great blessing for her that will allow this star to shine at her brightest.

16. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    I saw a YouTube post on Kobasolo channel that has a picture with Miyu in it. Miyu did several covers work with Kobasolo. Anyhow, in regards with the YouTube post, does anyone know what is it about?

17. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

The new cover it's a ballad is called Breathe.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    • Like Like x 3
  19. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Low key want to see the girls who participated in PD48 who graduated already to be in one girl group. KPOP MAKE THIS HAPPEN!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. welp

welp Next Girls

Miyu possibly is signing with Mystic Entertainment.
    On March 7, a Korean news outlet, Big Data News, reported that Takeuchi Miyu had signed with Mystic Entertainment. To the report, an insider of Mystic Entertainment responded, "Takeuchi Miyu’s agency contract has not yet been confirmed.".

On March 6, Goto Moe was asked by a fan if she knew about Takahashi Juri and Takeuchi Miyu's promotions in Korea. She replied, "Wouldn’t they have [gone] to sign a contract? I think that it’s already been decided. I know which agency it is…".

https://www.soompi.com/article/1308...eports-of-signing-contract-with-takeuchi-miyu

In my opinion, Mystic is a fairly small but nice agency. She will be supported to grow both as "idol" and producer.

Mystic also has been acquired by S.M. Entertainment. So, Miyu and Juri's agencies remotely relate. Most singers of this label are ballad singers.

The label has a girl group debut in line and has had a bunch of female Korean trainees.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 3