NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    @souchan48
    Hmm using my android phone,
    I click on the above clip once to play,
    then click again in the video to get rid of the overlay.
    To fast fwd using at handphone , i slide my finger on the video to the right to fast fwd

wide na show.jpg

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
  2. ethereallimbo

ethereallimbo Kenkyuusei

No one from Team G graduating would be suspicious, they're in the clear. The suspicion is all aimed towards Team NIII.

I think one way to recover goodwill from the fans is to let Maho center the next NGT48 single. After dealing out the appropriate measures.

3. Krusha

Krusha Kenkyuusei

4. ichigowota

ichigowota Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Mazda Ayaka
    I don't think that's enough to relieve fans of their anguish and make up for what has happened... "You were attacked, traumatised and betrayed by fellow members and staff, we tried to cover it up too and still won't admit any fault, you've been made out to be a liar and have caused us a lot of issues, but here, you can center this song, everything will be better now". I don't think it will show good will to fans. It's just not good enough.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 6
  5. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    If you've questioned about Ogiyuka's involvement, the new relationship diagram (from 5ch detectives; see the spoiler) shown Ogiyuka's polaroid photo with Inaoka. But I think that photo isn't suspicious at all since it's like normal photo for me :fear:
    IMG_20190112_220740.jpg

Well, from what I saw, seems like NGT wota and 5ch detective didn't believe what Bunshun reported, especially with alternating the blame to Rika and covering Ayakani + Gatanee. And since the rumor that Inaoka is Bunshun's mole, more fans disbelieve with Bunshun (and continue demanding management to apologize "properly").
    But if you talk about other 48G wota (speficially SG one), well... most of their comment are "NGT is very mess. I glad my group isn't like that" lol

Because Mahohon didn't join PD48 /jk
    I saw on my TL that a lot of kpop fans tweet about Mahohon-saga. But if you mean kpop news site, well that's because they don't care about Jpop stuff, unless some "bizarre" stuff (like Miichan shaving her hair) or the case became headlines in Korean portal news.

He's mentioned in 5ch detective's relationship diagram as one of the attacker. Some speculation said that he is Mahohon oshi.

Even some speculation says that only Okappa who is innocent because she lives with her parents.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

In the end, it doesn’t matter what Bunshun and/or management try to spin.

If nobody is put up as guilty and some example is made, the public perception of the group and the brand is going down the toilet.
    And the more they wait, the worse it’ll be.

Now... @rka care to elaborate on your new avatar? Taking the piss on something?

• Like Like x 3
  7. parubably

parubably Kenkyuusei

Seems like there are only 2 paths NGT can take from now on:
    - Fire and lose all the members who were involved, which doesn’t seem likely at this point
    or
    - Lose all the members who are not involved (why would they want to work with girls who have done this) But honestly, idk who would dare to graduate at this point bc ppl will just drag them into this mess

You either lose all the good girls of all the bad girls. (But apparently the bad girls come with money.)

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. ET920

ET920 Member

^ Or they can just wait until the media and the fans get tired of digging dirt and hope for the girls to behave correctly in public performances between themselves until a few graduate.

Unless such girl had had problems with Maho in the past and after learning such member helped the wotas she just couldn't bear it.

• Dislike Dislike x 4
  9. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    keep the bad ones because they can still make money - sensible choice for management if they really can still make money. When the image is totally bankcrupt and local government and every sponsor does not want to work with ngt and packs of fans leave for good, i wonder how they are going to maintain profit.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. Punkish

Punkish Kenkyuusei

Is really sad how the girls of the AKB family only make worldwide headlines when theres controversy or something bad happens to the girls,i mean the reason i found out about this is because i saw a thread in reddit about the whole apologize moment...

I hope everything works out the best for Maho in the end.

• Like Like x 9
  11. ethereallimbo

ethereallimbo Kenkyuusei

Hence, "after dealing the appropriate measures". This sentence implies management/members have been met with the correct disciplinary measures.

@Cisalpine88 your Maho idoldom video got deleted, or you privated it?

12. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    LOL at that twit by Nishigata and Tano. It's probably a half decent one until they both 'coincidentally' included the sentence "i don't feel like living".
    Looked like they're making fun of Mahohon, because she used the sentence originally in that SR stream :fp:

• Informative x 8
    • Agree x 7
    • Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Disagree x 1
  13. ichigowota

ichigowota Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Mazda Ayaka
    I was thinking the same thing. Nothing was sincere about their statements.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    According to the detectives, seems like NGT staff wrote their tweets, plus few of Rika's and Ogiyuka's (although the later said that she wrote herself). Here's the proof.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

False equivalence.

A better example is if someone asks where your co-worker lives and what time they come home would you tell them?

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 3
  16. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    I don't know where I should post, but I post here since it may relate to Maho's incident
    0:58

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Informative Informative x 2
  17. heartstation7

heartstation7 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Rina
    Twitter:
    heartstation7
    • Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 3
  18. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    Yeah, judging by the content, it's easy to imagine that the twits are written by some staff. I'm just saying that it's an incredibly stupid twits, whoever wrote it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. parubably

parubably Kenkyuusei

what was she saying?

20. shining445

shining445 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jonishikei
    If management is writing all these tweets, this is getting really unbearable.

• Like Like x 1