Zombie / Zambi [Project]

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Seditious46, Aug 11, 2018.

1. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Depends on how much resources they feel this drama is worth.
    But with the game and the stage play this seems like something they do care about so I'd say the chances are pretty high.

2. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

But if talking about stage play, both Ashu and Miona didn't participated, right?
    I've always believe Ashu will get another center next year, but i doubt about Miona eventho she's my oshi lol

3. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I just mentioned it to show how much they care about Zambi. If a lot, and it seems that way, they might make the theme song the next single main track. And it will presumably be Ashu or Ashu-Miona centre.

4. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

^But that will sound like they invest a lot just for midnight slot drama. Except they also aim or projecting this as franchise, lead it into another nogi-based live action movie

5. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Ashu and Miona have been paired with each other for a long time. Unless Ashu gets solo center until the day she graduates, if she ever being WCenter with another girl, that must be Miona.

6. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Tbh, i dont think so. As long i remember, the pairing start around mid or late of 2016. Yet last year Ashu get her WCenter with Nanase. Ofc we can say it's because Asahinagu (Stage and Movie).

7. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Well, I could make that argument but then it feels like I am just trying to justify my personal belief.

You are right, there is nothing certain. But we all see that Ashu/Miona is so godly. Hope that the management sees that too.

8. Cindy

Cindy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    Twitter:
    minaminzaka46
    New Zambi Stage Place annouced today with Triple Casting:^^;:
    Date: 7 - 17 February 2019
    Venue: The Galaxy Theater

■ Team Black
    - Ito Riria
    - Ishimori Nijika
    - Ushio Sarina

■ Team Yellow
    - Sakaguchi Tamami
    - Oda Nana
    - Matsuda Konoka

■ Team Green
    - Iwamoto Renka
    - Watanabe Rika
    - Sasaki Kumi
    7E23D7E0-DA1C-4746-8BC5-F1786F5CC7F1.jpeg

• Informative Informative x 3
  9. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Whoa. Rika?! I am hoping she'll do well. This one doesn't have the Nogi heavies as the first stage play did. Somewhat disappointing, but that's just me. Hope they have a good show. Also, that's right up against 7th Year Bday Live. Good luck to Riria, Tamami, and Renka for that busy schedule ahead...

10. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

So the stage play was owned by 3rd gen :shifty:

11. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Yes, they are still lacking of experience in playing stageplay, so it is like training for them. Moreover, it is internal project, so mostly it is for introducing them to more fans.

12. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Even if they still lacking, as Nogi standard, they still most experienced among the rest line up.

In previous batch, experience make Nogi girls shines more than others.

13. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Therefore, management choose them to create balance, especially with inexperienced Kanji's members in it. It would be overkill if the management choose members like Ikuchan, Reika or even Junna, right? :)

14. Cindy

Cindy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    Twitter:
    minaminzaka46
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. blindastaroth

blindastaroth Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    Twitter:
    BlindAstaroth
    Someone can translate the bios of the characthers please?!?!?

Trailer:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  16. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
  17. blindastaroth

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    Twitter:
    BlindAstaroth
    New visual from the video game "Otome Kagura", the 3rd chapter of the "Zambi Proyect"
    The Main characters are Akimoto, Hori, Asuka, Yoda and Mizuki
    mv_back_201901-02_pc.jpg

18. blindastaroth

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    Twitter:
    BlindAstaroth
    Here are the pictures of the characters for the dorama
    Please, if someone can translate the introduction of every character, It would be awesome!

Screenshot_31.jpg Screenshot_32.jpg Screenshot_33.jpg Screenshot_34.jpg Screenshot_35.jpg Screenshot_36.jpg Screenshot_37.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  19. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

So Kotoko didn't participated in this project, i thought her expressionless face would be great when she become a zombie :^O^:

20. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Yamamuro Kaede - Saito Asuka
    Freesia Academy 2nd year. Aloof-type. Doesn't really show her emotions. Both of her parents died in a traffic accident when she was in kindergarten. Asumi is a childhood friend she can trust as close friends. On the way home after school excursion, after arriving at the village, she sees a strange sight.

Morodzumi Minori - Hori Miona

Freesia Academy 2nd year. Has a bright personality that makes her easily befriend anyone. Class representative and central figure in class with excellent grades. After strange incident occurred at academy, she takes actions with Kaede and Sei, and after knowing Kaede's strong sense of justice they mutually acknowledge and support each other.

Kai Hijiri - Yoda Yuki

Freesia Academy 2nd year. Loves occult and has strong ability to sense supernatural things... but really hates ghost. Being shy, she has only few friends, and just being a frivolous presence in class. Quickly realized the strange occurrence at school, she contacts Kaede. Being treated well and gently, she trusts Kaede more than anyone else.

Saijou Asumi - Akimoto Manatsu

Freesia Academy 2nd year. Head of the photography club. Sociable, bright, and brimming with curiosity. Being Kaede's childhood friend, she is always concerned about Kaede even from the shadows. Having a cheerful personality which is the exact opposite of cool Kaede, they get along just fine and don't actually clash.

Akiyoshi Rin - Hoshino Minami

Freesia Academy 2nd year. A member of wind instrument club. Has an innocent and airhead personality. The mood maker of the class, she is close with Sena. Forgetting things a lot, she is always being helped by Sena.

Sakaki Sena - Terada Ranze

Freesia Academy 2nd year. Captain of the tennis club. Strong willed girl who hates to lose. She is feeling grateful towards Rin who becomes her impetus to fit in the class. For that reason she always protects the unreliable Rin.

Kanemura Yui - Yamashita Mizuki

Freesia Academy 2nd year. The leader of a group who look down and bully fellow classmates. Strong willed, she directly says what's in her mind. She can do anything skillfully, but because of her fear of not being the number one, she never tackles her problem seriously.

Hanamura Honoka - Kubo Shiori

Freesia Academy 2nd year. A member of art club. Has excellent grades and serious, her body is frail because she has asthma. She trusts her close friend Yuzuki. Had a timid personality but when she's with Yuzuki her friends are also increased, so she gradually becomes bright.

Sakikawa Yuzuki - Ozono Momoko

Freesia Academy 2nd year. A member of wind instrument club. Always together with the weak Honoka. Not the type who is originally assertive, but having a serious personality, she takes the initiative to take care of things, even those she finds troublesome. In order to support Honoka, she has "I have to pull myself together" in mind.

Sakura Suzune - Watanabe Miria

Freesia Academy 2nd year. A member of manga club. Because of her reserved and gentle personality, she is bullied by Yui and friends. She never gets angry to anyone, and she seems to accept even detestable things.

Igarashi Rena - Ito Junna

Freesia Academy 2nd year. She is close with her classmate Uesugi Sawa, and has kind personality. After school excursion, as Kaede and Minori take action together, in contrast to Hijiri, she becomes lonely.

Beautiful woman - Shinuchi Mai

???

Fujisaki Marina - Suzuki Ayane

Freesia Academy 1st year. Her sense of justice is strong, she is a junior of Minori at student council. She can make calm decision any time, and she thinks about everything logically.

Kiuchi Kana - Umezawa Minami

Freesia Academy 2nd year. She is a member of the bully group that follows Yui at the class upper caste. Has the ability to take action and very serious personality who hates to lose.

Honda Kyoko - Yoshida Ayano Christie

Freesia Academy 2nd year. She is a member of the bully group that follows Yui at the class upper caste. Returned from abroad. Free-spirited, she is an easygoing person who does things as she pleases.

Seki Azusa - Sato Kaede

Freesia Academy 2nd year. She is a member of the bully group that follows Yui at the class upper caste. Because she is easy to get carried away she gets along with Yui and friends, but truthfully she is seriously a kind person.

Ichijou Shiori - Ito Riria

Freesia Academy 2nd year. A member of choir. Having docile personality, she is a good natured person who has a habit of giving everything to others. She witnesses strange event at academy.

Naitou Emi - Iwamoto Renka

Freesia Academy 1st year. Has the personality of being treated tenderly by anyone. But she was lurking at school when the strange event occurred...

Shouji Mio - Mukai Hazuki

Freesia Academy 2nd year. Captain of Kendo club. Has a straightforward, single minded personality. Fights "zambi" as an armed group.

Kojima Yayoi - Sakaguchi Tamami

Freesia Academy 1st year. Member of manga club. A close friend of Mikoto. Has their own world for just the two of them and don't let their surroundings get close.

Shiina Mikoto - Nakamura Reno

Freesia Academy 1st year. Member of manga club. A close friend of Yayoi. Maybe because she is being bullied, both of them live in the 2D dimension.

Miyakawa Ai - Ota Rina

Homeroom teacher of Kaede and friends. An English teacher. Gives priority to anything involving students, she cordially listens and keeps in mind whatever problems they have.

Moriguchi Takuma - Katagiri Jin

A reporter who meets Kaede by chance during her school excursion when he is investigating Zambi village. He treasures his only daughter.

(note: I might have made mistakes with the names. There are some I am not really confident in, like Yodachan's character for example. Will update later in case there are changes.

Edit: As I said before, I misread Yodachan's character name. Fixed it)

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 3