NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    Not really sure about "Jo's gang's meeting" part so I just leave Japanese there. Hope anyone would come up with the right translation.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    On Twitter, not too long ago, i once came across this dude who was like, renting some kinda house and was looking for "ikemen" to join and it was super implying shady stuff with NGT48 members involved. Back then, i laughed my ass off and i thought it was some dude who was having wild fantasies, but now it all seems suspicious as hell... wonder if he's involved too...

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I think I saw it on matome from a post on this thread.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2019
  4. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Are you a human? Or a stone? These statements show really bad taste considering the fact @Kinenbi said "survival of home invasion sexual assault". What you are trying to do is typical trying to blame the victims.
    Now I do understand Maho's predicament when trying to seek help from management or police. If you have nothing better to say, dont say anything. Whether your science is right or not, it shows low empathy on your part.

Since you talked so much science, please state your references then. You are a science person aren't you? Scientists always state proper references when saying "facts". Please don't give blog references, we want journal references. Scopus or Web of Science-indexed journals. Preferably Tier 1 or Tier 2 journals. No references from predatory journals.

Before you accuse me of feminism, I am just going to say I am a guy and not a feminist. I just believe we should treat others with respect, be it guys or ladies. And to empathize when hearing others' sufferings.

• Like x 21
    • Agree x 4
    • Winner x 3
    • Disagree x 2
    • Dislike x 1
  5. theworldofwindow

theworldofwindow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sutoririka
    I guess you are new but...

There are no facts in this forum. People here give no facts.

I don't really think this forum exists at all.

But you can trust me, I always speak the truth. Unlike other people...

• Dislike Dislike x 10
    • Creative Creative x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    This Ayakani girl is like the bad b*tch in dramas omg, I will never understand why such people are this evil.

Someone will be punished one day or what ? Everyone knows all the people involved, when these guys will be arrested and these members punished ? Its god damn long.

But I guess the money will be the winner at the end.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Empathy is when you've also experienced similar situation. But in general, sympathize with others' sufferings, I agree. But that should not stop from thinking rationally/logically. Some comments or posts here are *a little on the side of it being of poor taste or low or snidy or sarcastic, but they do have some sensible points. The memory of a person can't be 100% true, unless they have certain medical conditions. Even if situations makes the memory more engraved, but the memory in itself is still biased based on the person, until his sight peripheries, current situation and his accumulative life experiences, etc. I don't see why that's too hard to digest nor do I get why it is considered victim-blaming. Nobody said Maho or other victims are lying and human are not perfect, so it is less about doubting the victims and more about actually understanding the situation that happened.

* edited part 'cuz I just realized the context could be misunderstood

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. theworldofwindow

theworldofwindow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sutoririka
    She would sing this in a few years

"Oohohohoh
    Oohohohoh
    (You're gonna love this)
    Oohohohoh
    (You can't touch this)
    Oohohohoh
    ('Cause I'm a bad bitch)"

• Dislike Dislike x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

could explain why he's able to get away with so much, linked to the most powerful agency which (allegedly) has yakuza connections.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

pfffft no-one believes bunshun

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  11. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Just now watching the news on NHK World TV (midnight JST edition) and there's been a report on the attack on Mahohon and of the response from management. They showed some footage of her apology and of the 150th anniversary event in Niigata as well as a couple of clips from theater stages. It was mentioned that foreign media have carried the story.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 4
  12. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

So... is it just a description of the flat where the crime took place, its location and it's features and house prices...?
    Anyway, next leak is tomorrow at midnight JST. https://t.co/SkVDppAJ51

https://twitter.com/speranzom/status/1084468687116087296?s=19

I fear for mahohon and other girl safety if involving yakuza.they should move to other house.

This really explains where he got all the money and resources to do all this.
    There is no saving NGT48. They aren't seriously going to remove the Yakuza influences from the group. The only way to stop there being more victims is for it to be shut down entirely.
    https://twitter.com/dinbradpitt/status/1084489052613533696?s=19

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    A very careless leak, in my humble opinion, with so many people witch hunting anything moving from NGT and, I presume, others that couldn't care less about all of this or NGT and could benefict from those info
    If this is not the statement took by the police and has nothing massively important on it I don't really see how it can be useful.

I fear this is really just a game to them

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Story in the press: "I am not involved in the incident" concerning Ayakani and Gatanee. It includes shots of various tweets.

Tano said, "I am not involved in the incident that has been reported every day.When the name goes up without knowing what is something after the incident, I went to the police without answering any explanation and answered as it was.I also saw my family and relatives even the words that suspected my danger and I am still not comfortable living. " Nishigata also denied involvement in the incident and said, "I wanted to listen to the story, I went to the Niigata police Deposit a cell phone to the police, I talked to you" We are sorry to apologize for any inconvenience and apologize for the trouble. "

http://nlab.itmedia.co.jp/nl/articles/1901/13/news019.html

15. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    Are you implying that I am fantasizing parts of my attack?

Jesus you are literally the most vile member on this forum. Victim blaming POS.

• Like x 16
    • Winner x 5
    • Agree x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Creative x 1
  16. ermenker

ermenker Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 2
  17. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  18. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Imamura stepping down is not enough. He is only one of the many people involved in silencing Maho. There are many other staff members who knew about the assault, who did it, and who orchestrated it and said nothing. Changing the position of one staff member is nothing, we need a complete staff change. Of every person.

Also, it doesn’t even say that AKS is completely cutting ties with Imamura so they’re probably gonna just move him to another position. He’s going to continue to profit off of the effort of the girls he betrayed. Disgusting.

AKS is treating us like we’re idiots

• Agree Agree x 21
    • Like Like x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  19. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I love that you all are so fast in posting stuff but... I can't understand anything except Maho's name

Edit: thanks @sdn48oshi
    and I agree... this thing is too big. Had he done that 2 days ago it would probably be enough, but now people know there's a system behind and those guys needs to be stopped

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Imamura is reshuffled
    Hayakawa Maiko is now the new NGT Theater Manager
    (Has worked within SKE48 and STU48 before)
    Tsuyoshi Okada as the new NGT Deputy Manager

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 4