1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. momo

momo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    I’m still curious if Hagiri Runa is involved in this. I kind of think she isn’t but I keep speculating with myself

2. gordoli

gordoli Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    I'll sound preachy and a know-it-all prick. I'll say it anyway. Maybe I'll persuade someone.

Life is complicated.

You can be friends with bullies without being a bully yourself. Sometimes you have no choice - NGT is a small place & your choices are few. You can be friends with someone for a long time before they start doing some distateful things. You can be friends and you won't know everything they get up to.

You don't have to like your coworkers. It's ok to not like someone or not get along. If you've fight and it's unresolved, you may even feel it's ok to mock them.

How do we define bullying? What one sees as it, another doesn't. Is it exclusion? Harsh teasing? Malicious mocking is past the line of course, as is anything physical. How many ways can you even 'bully' someone at an NGT workplace with staff around? Kitarie around?

Even with Ayaka & Gatanee, their degree of involvement in this crime we're unsure of. It's possible one or both of them never wanted this to go so far - of course the opposite could be true.

Then, for the other members, please proceed with care. If something clear comes up, fine. But I'm most scared of confidence based on whispers and paranoia. We're too removed to make judgements about 3-year old complex relationships between the girls.

So some of them remain in possible conflict. Show me a workplace or idol group without conflict. They can still work together professionally, as long as it never gets as far as this situation again, which it probably won't.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 16
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    if the police found nothing, they must be innocent and we shouldn't have high hopes.

how weird men are

And if you saw bullying and did nothing, sorry you were passively perpetuating and condoning the action of bullying

• Agree x 4
    • Old x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Creative x 2
    • Disagree x 1
  4. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Today's NEWSZERO
    Speculation said that she lives across Mahohon's room :fear: Some rumor said that she used to Gatanee's friend (but seems she betrayed Gatanee idk)

Although all of three didn't involved with Mahohon saga, they have different case found by 5ch detective. Ogiyuka has connection with that Inaoka guy, and and Katomina's crazy rich Niigatan family is accused of suspension of some Twitter accounts after they exposed the family's "dirty secret". While Noepii... usually there's "funny guy" among the gang, isn't it?

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

• Informative Informative x 3
  6. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    We shouldn't blame members, they are innocent.

I mean it's not like one of the assailants was literally IN ONE MEMBER FLAT and it's not like these 2 guys and those members ALL KNOW EACH OTHER and it's not like THEY MADE JOKE ABOUT MAHO and it's not like one of them F**K WITH ORANGE HAIR GUY.

jhjhdsifjofefehffk

Please :fp:
    The police found the 2 assailants innocent because they "just wanted to talk to her"
    Please :fp:

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
  8. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    For first video, you can refer to this version: https://twitter.com/speranzom/status/1084827510523731975
    Or you may prefer this version: https://twitter.com/fryan_get/status/1084831440850878467
    _____
    Seem like more damage for NGT48:
    "Ichimasa Kamaboko got off the fence and has reportedly deleted their NGT48 commercials from the homepage and their YouTube channel. Funny thing is, they did so fast that the thumbnail with Ogiyuka linking to the page is still there."
    Link: https://twitter.com/speranzom/status/1084797661792948225

• Useful Useful x 2
  9. sayakalover

sayakalover Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. kero__kero

first clip, she's surprised and says "wow, inapooh! you're still awake"

second clip, she says bye to all the viewers and then she singles out inapooh and says bye to him at the end.

• Informative Informative x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 2
  11. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Long story covering the press conference.

AKS Mr. Takumi Matsumura and new manager told the press conference, Etsuro Imamura the change of manager "Personnel change from the desire to better understand the position of women and create a new NGT 48"

"A question and answer from reporters began. Below, that question answers."

https://abematimes.com/posts/5563764

• Informative Informative x 4
  12. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    Not really an evidence about their relationship.
    For first video, it could be just her reacting to a comment on her SR.
    For second video, maybe Inapooh at that SR ranked #1.
    I mean, this can prove something but at the same time, may mean nothing.
    ____
    I am not trying to prove she is innocent. Much as I am starting to dislike her, I am just want to be objective.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Creative Creative x 2
  13. Qas

Qas Kenkyuusei

She's innocent, nothing happened, all the members are happy with each other I shout as I throw the latest piece of evidence supporting the opposite conclusion on the large stack

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Creative Creative x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  14. kero__kero

if you put yourself in kani's shoes, you can kind of understand why she hung out with them. when wota with money are supportive, and you end up realizing how powerful they are. you don't think there is any harm in joining their little clique with all the benefits she can reap from them. especially when management doesn't set any boundaries, and seem to encourage a select few of the fans to be everywhere the ngt events are. but unfortunately for her, everyone knows she's associated with them now, so she'll probably end up just fading away if she doesn't get kicked out from the group in the near future.

• Like Like x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. gordoli

gordoli Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    Said no one ever in this thread.

• Agree Agree x 6
  16. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

According to a report this afternoon, a source in AKS confirmed that Imamura will continued to be an advisor to NGT48 and 48 Group. The wording makes it seem likely that his main duties moving forward are NOT in 48G.
    cr. https://twitter.com/qc_bb/status/1084790302546771968

Is ngt and 48g are dangerous?

• Informative Informative x 3
  17. beargi

beargi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    It's difficult to not think of her as gulty when all of this videos and statements (mails, tweets, etc.) are presented.
    Had there been only one I don't think people would be thinking of her as a suspect.
    So, while I do think pointing fingers is not the way to go, I do see where all these people are coming from

• Like Like x 3
  18. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Or some girls are just attracted to scumbags. (And money and "power" so yeah)

I think you need to re-calibrate your sarcasm detector

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Rememeber the old saying...

“when you point a finger, there are three fingers pointing back at you.” ;)

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Old Old x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. welp

welp Next Girls

The new female director reminds me of the head coach of Japan's female volleyball team. Last year, finally, the women's volleyball team got the first ever female head coach, Kumi, and her profile looked so nice. She won an Olympic bronze medal as athlete and the professional team she worked as head coach, Hisamitsu Springs, won domestic championship once and runner-up twice under her guidance. Foreign volleyball fans don't know how things go in training camp but we can see 1 thing. While Kumi has been officially titled as head coach, the one to request for time-out and talk to players during the time-out is Akbas, a Turkish guy whose official title is assistant coach. So, we call Kumi "PR head coach" or "nominee head coach".

I suspect Maiko is nominee director and Tsuyoshi is the real director.

I've noticed some conflicts in Maho's case.

Maho said a member gave her address and another gave her schedule
    - Seemingly, those guys already were regular visitor of the apartment? Also, a member of their clique was known to sell idols' personal info? So, they didn't really need to ask for her address? Isn't it very easy to check the theater schedule of Team G Maho was in? If they knew when the show ended, they could estimate the time she would reach her place by their own?

Rika said netizens accused wrong members?
    - Rika was Maho's fellow Team G member and did not seem to get along with the suspected members (namely Tano and Nishigata). She had no reason to protect them, did she? Also, Maho said Rika was honest person. If Rika was honest, Tano and Nishigata were not guilty?

I don't see Tano's actions as affirmation of her direct link to the case, more of simply animosity. They just suggested that Tano
    - hanged out and kinda close with those guys
    - she disliked Maho and thought Maho was overreacted/ overdramatic to the case. (she saw the case lightly, did not think those guys meant serious harm on Maho.)

Also, all hatreds to the suspected members remind me of T-ARA case. T-ARA was an immensely popular K-pop girl group and the crazy chairman of the agency added new members to the group. 1 of new members, Hwayoung, suddenly skipped a live performance with injured ankle excuse and all original members of the group left similar message about someone lacking "determination" on twitter. This action prompted netizens to notice the conflict within the group and accused original members of bullying Hwayoung. The group's popularity went to drain and original members suffered online witch-hunts. 2 years later, it came clear that Hwayoung was ostracized because she was a bitch. She slacked off during practice and showed no respect to other members and staff, often bickered/talked down on them. On the day she requested a skip, the staff suggested a compromise with her on a chair but she refused saying her condition was too bad and she was in pain. However, she went to nail salon later that day. Anyway, the damage has been done and can never be undone.

No. The victim will never receive renumeration for her mental suffering in Japan (and that's suck).

Thinking about Japanese criminal case procedure, I wonder the point of getting a lawyer. In Japan, only the state attorney can file criminal case and I don't think state attorney will like to work with private attorney.

Wasn't a mid-tier Namba's member spotted on the way to Disney Resort with a guy? (and it turned out wild as that guy was indeed a butch hooker.)

What if Imamura had discussed with AKS before making his (no) move?

I read that Korean agency rarely reports the person selling idols' info as buyers, who are big supporters of the idols, will get involved too. Won't be surprising if the Japanese agency thinks alike.

The police cannot arrest, let alone detain, a person without charge. Seemingly, the charge has not dismissed and the investigation has not concluded.

The assault albeit no injury is already a crime even though just misdemeanor. Intimidation also is a crime.

• Dislike x 10
    • Disagree x 5
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1