1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

4th Gen Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Generic_User, Nov 29, 2018.

1. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

See, I have good taste ... ;)
    Yup, I agree about Principal. Hopefully there will be one for them too.

2. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Sure. There's also people who think Berisa is prettier than Maiyan. Or more over, other than Momoko, Kubo, Iwamoto and Sakaguchi, the rest of 3rd gens isn't my taste. But i wouldn't writing, saying, or even thinking something like 'WTF, they didn't find anything better?'.

If they aren't your taste, it doesn't make them bad or not deserved to be part of the group you 'care'. Just remember, one of Nogi ace's just make 3 senbatsu in first 10 single so better to wait before making any judgment. Specially a not-good judgment.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. NyanNyan's Pet

When it comes to forum members, not everyone share opinion the same way. I can be outspoken, straightforward if I feel I have to. I could, I would and might already offended other fans for what I post/posted in the past. That's why I say I get where he/she is coming from when giving comments about 4th gen. Yeah, could be a bit below the belt. Just ignore it.
    I can be more brutal with my comments but sometimes I don't bother with the discussion when I feel some might get offended. Or I can be nicer. Sometimes I just enjoy reading heated arguments.
    There are some thread on the other side where some group of people feel they are more entitled because they think we're just haters. The slightest criticism means hatred to them.
    Talk about Ikuchan's boobs, I don't even remember who posted it. If I'm too sensitive I'll be " wtf bro that's my oshi, f^** off if you have nothing good to say " (what the heck, how are you suppose to avoid that discussion?)
    Me, I just shrug it off.
    Actually I find some folks here a little too nice but also a bit too sensitive. So understand both sides.
    Hey, if 4th gen turns out to be gold, guess who gonna eat his/her own word? Just put it that way. There are times, even I feel good when proven wrong.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

^Well.. actually my words isn't for you dude, i just quoting your words about 'different taste'.

May i add something here, i can trash-talk about the rest of the girl whose not my fav member but i chose not to do. Not because i'm too nice, just because i'm a Nogizaka46 fans and they are Nogizaka46 members ;)

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I have the impression I might be one of them. No hard feelings if that's the case. :)

It's not I am trying to be a white knight or something like that. I am actually perfectly fine when someone dislikes a member, song, anything. Just back it up with reasonable arguments. I also had no problems with the boob comment from Ikuchan's thread. Although the post was most likely made to provoke a reaction, there was truth in it. It's a given that mature content does raise the sales.

But, I detest premature conclusions and baseless assumptions, especially when they are nothing more than insults disguised as an opinion. When made, I will oppose those posts full effect. Not necessarily to change one's mind, which is an exercise in futility in most cases anyway. But I just can't ignore it if I read something unfair.

Anyway, in order the get the topic back on track, I am sure the 4th gen will prove the naysayers wrong. :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    To me 4th gen girls who could have the chance to become staple senbatsu and popular members are: Endo Sakura, Tsutsui Ayame and Tamura Mayu. Basically the girls presented the first day, then it was downhill.

I know, not everyone in a gen could be succesful, even the iconic gen 1 has people that I'd never chose for the group (people like ichiki Rena, Kawago Hina and Noujo Ami for example). Or 3rd gen, even if stands out to me, has members like Ayano Christie, or Mukai that was a NO for me just by first impression: she was supposed to be the one that's not that good looking compared to others but funny and reletable, but I cannot relate to her honestly and don't think she's funny, just boring and not a beauty too so an unnecessary member.

So I don't pretend to have a perfect new gen where every member could be a potential fukujin, popular and succesful in other sectors too who make Nogizaka brand popular and strong, that would be quite impossible. It's just that by first impression, 4th gen to me is like the 2nd one if I have to make a comparition of how many girls on that gen could really "make it" and aiming really high.

In the 1st and 3rd one there are lot of names that I can make to explain it, 2nd one have fewer and 4th one seems to follow that route.
    It's not a bad thing being compared to 2nd gen, but since I knew that this time the selections have been bigger than ever, I expected something more similar to 3rd gen... that's why watching some members I was surprised that didn't find "anything better", but then I understood that the "better", (or at least part of it, since 4th gen has potential members too even if not many), was given to keyakizaka.

However, to me it's ok if you don't like my messages, like Nyan Nyan Pet's said, everyone has a different approach to tell the things and explain them. It's just that I would prefer not being "attacked" as a user while I'm just making comments about idol world and not against users or something like that... being accused to be an "hypocrite" cause I said that I would be glad to be wrong and 4th gen will be as succesful as the 3rd one, which is my true feeling..., well, that's avoidable too.

It's ok to have different approach to the group too, that doesn't mean I'm not a "true fan", like you... it's just a different point of view, if to someone the approach is "since to me Nogizaka is the best, I'll support everyone that is part of nogizaka", to me is more "since to me Nogizaka is the best, is known for being the group with the top beauties..., I want only the best ones for Nogizaka in order to mantain its success and become bigger and bigger".

And yeah, I'm acting like a naysayer here... but that's part of my personality lol

7. NyanNyan's Pet

It's hard to get that almost perfect collection of girls in one group. Sure there are times I wish we got this girl instead of that girl. But since we have no control of over it, my approach is "which member/s would impress me with her personality and hidden charms?"
    I like Kitano not because I think she's pretty ( I'm not saying she's not) but because she always smile and she's noisy. For Ikuchan & Kubo it's because they're so good at singing. They all look gorgeous (the best) to me because of things I see and like in them. I'm not talking about boobs, ok :hmm:
    I get the comment about Ayano and Mukai. I like Mukai though there are times I also notice the over reaction.
    Kotoko is the prettiest 2nd gen to me. But it ends there. I did want her to move further but there's just nothing else.
    I'm gonna throw in one name here: Imaizumi Yui is the one girl I really wished entered Nogi rather than Kayaki. It's not mainly because of how things turned out for her. She's my Keya oshi, that's a given. I just feel she's a better fit for Nogi and I believe she would have been happier here. Well that's what I think. Now she's already graduated, I kinda have that thought from time to time. Yeah, I'm crying over spilled milk.
    I think in any audition there's the pretty faces, the talented girls, they need to include variety and hard to figure out girls. Idk, but they need to spead it out and not put all the best or what fans consider the best in just one group.

Tsutsui Ayame is the no.1 4th gen according to me :D:D:D
    Gotcha!!! ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

One thing we can all agree is Tsutsui Ayame is the new gen we were eager to watch and learn more about her .

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Not everyone the same for sure. I'm only looking forward for Tamura Mayu and Kaki Haruka. I can't even remember the rest for now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    personality were kinda intrigue for me. all my oshii or at least top rank for me had a different personality. im an event goers so honestly i rating a girls based on my multiple attemps to met her in hs events. maybe if she hint / showing how she’s a good speaker / fisher in media, i’ll give it a shot. could meeting a girls sounds fun but tbh sometimes it feels theres a downside factor too. im not a big fans of varieties either could catch every shows from them without miss and im not into talents or music too. there’s some experiences ive found a girl interesting in interviews or tv shows but kinda boring and bland at hs, tbh its immediately drop list for me. speaking of past experiences minamin and yoda impress me a lot when watching them live for the first time at 5th bday live. stood up and quite confidence ,i like their aproach and then zukki at kojichuu introduction with waka are impressing . then following their journey i find kubo , ririan pretty much cute and attractive too.

hidden gem for me was denchan and hazuki. never being amazed with both of them at start. but denchan actly very nice girl, but hazuki is pretty much the winner in this category for me. she’s maybe not the top tier visuals , but her behave and reaction is flawless. even for me which wasnt a variety addict , everything hazuki brings in the table and how she had grew rly impressed me at most

2nd gen. when they’re being introduced ive still learning and throw all my attention full to the first gen. but ranze came as my ni-oshii + i admire ktk beauty vry much.

1st gen, too much words to describe. i love all their good speaker / fisher such as kazumin,kanarin,marika,misa. im pretty biased with nanamin with her short hair which is very kryptonite for me.

last , Naachan actly wasnt the rank S++ fisher like zukki or misa for me , or Loud and fun talker like Kaz and Kanarin. but everything about her is just a magic and the rest is history ;-)

back to 4th gen topic. tbh the two girls ive throw gift a lot on the audition are #5 and #30 wasnt selected :^^;:

but after seeing their debut omitatekai and reading some of their interview 3 names ive been got slight interest were endou sakura-tamura mayu-kakehashi sayaka.

another two which came close were kanagawa saya and kaki haruka too. while for the rest i still didnt find some attracting point yet.

11. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    This thread is so lively, I like it :blush:

Yes, we have difference preferences, and different first impressions as well. Knowing that, I am fine with people who say 'I like A, but I don't like B' or 'I can't find C's charm'. It's just a matter of people being blunt and straightforward or reserved about their own opinion. Sure, sometimes it sounds like insult, but for me it's just superficial. No harm done, because what's harming is when they actually have a reason.
    Still, I want to remind us all that in less than a week we will see them deeper than what we see now. Some of them may just be like what you expect, some may surprise you, and some (I hope not) may disappoint you. Your opinion about them may change, or may not. Regardless, if we can be open minded about what they will present us later, that will be great.

Personally, for 4th gen, Tsutsui Ayame caught my interest since day one. As some of you may say, in my eyes, she's oozing 'Nogi-ness'. She's also one of the first entrees who has her name known to public since SR audition, because her tongue slipped during broadcast and accidentally introduced her real name. And there's this Shazai-chan (meaning:Apology-chan), SR entry #64 who didn't show her face. In her SR she apologized a lot, hence the nickname, and from the voice and the way she talks, fans are reminded of Kubochan. She's in, and guess what, she's Yakubo Mio. There are even three same kanji characters from their names. From what I've seen so far, her gestures and way of speaking are also similar. What's left is personality and abilities, which I want to dig later. I also rooted for entry #66, but now she's in Kanji Keyaki; Fujiyoshi Karin.
    And my impression also changed for the other members, I remember I checked out Tamura (#1) and Kaki (#18)'s SR at that time (I know Kakki is good at drawing from that) but I didn't really pay attention. Now that they are in the family, I am ready to rediscover them, and the other new girls as well.

I don't really have a type that defines my favorite. Maybe I just let myself to be drawn towards them. Just like how I like Kubochan, way before I knew anything about her (I didn't watch any of the 3rd gen audition SR real time, so the first time I knew her was when they were introduced in the LINE LIVE event).

• Like Like x 4
  12. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    We will see which gen that will shine in the group and which one that will stuck forever to be backdancers or handshake slaves. And I guess we already knew the answers because it's pretty obvious. :fear:

• Winner Winner x 3
  13. Cindy

Cindy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    Twitter:
    minaminzaka46
    4th Preview of BLT in the upcoming issue :)
    891CADD7-75F9-46A8-88A5-F77D13F66107.jpeg 3AA6EEA3-8B46-4FCC-8B64-DF27CD49BCC3.jpeg 2DD91A9D-3194-4C3A-903E-74504A8BCDE1.jpeg 607D36B6-B0C8-4766-85B7-854AB5CA2456.jpeg 7639179C-512A-4287-8E31-A075908BE7E4.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  14. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
  15. NyanNyan's Pet

Wow, aren't they all lovely. Can't believe I didn't notice but Shibata Yuna is a beauty. Love that shot with Ayame & Endo Sakura. That look is deadly.

• Like Like x 1
  16. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I've been keep refreshing Nogi official shop from around 19:00 JST until 02:00 JST cuz the site keep crashing due to overload

and the website still keep updating for re-stocking some items, and i check the goods sales for 4th gen in oshimen-towel section quite good.

4kitowel.png 4kitowel2.png

almost all the girls sold quite well, almost all the girls for quite some times being marked as sold out. only for exception kanagawa saya and kitagawa yuri quite weaker from the rest ( but it could be i never caught when they're being marked sold out ) . not surprisingly that until now ( 3:39 AM JST ) leaving Endou Sakura,Tamura Mayu and Yakubo Mio being marked as sold out

4kitowel3.png

this doesnt mean everything though only a small little glimpse. but my point are at least local fans already got the attention and interest for these girls. best wish they can prove the fans with great performances afterwards. management willing to push were a different matters

17. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I like how spread out the favorites are among the fans. Aside from Tsutsui Ayame and Endou Sakura who seem to have made a head start, I see the other names come up quite equally. A well balanced generation in that regard, with something for everyone.

I can't wait for Sunday. Will Shibata Yuna cement her position as my favorite, or does another member manage to take that 4th gen oshi spot? Fun times.

18. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Cindy

Cindy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    Twitter:
    minaminzaka46
    Ayame, Sakura and Mayu to cover for UTB upcoming issue:cute:
    8DD656F9-8F61-48AC-9A1D-84B19EAC331A.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Nogizaka46 4th generation members will be the Cover Girl of B.L.T. (2019 March), the magazine will be released on 24 January 2019.

blt-2019-march-cover.jpg

• Like Like x 2