1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

I accept your non-apology.

• Dislike Dislike x 10
    • Like Like x 2
  2. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    i apologize.

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

And I apologize for my “smarter” comment. :flower:

• Dislike Dislike x 15
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  4. BigioGhibella

BigioGhibella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kitahara Rie
    I’ve been follow for many years AKB48, but this is really the first time I write something on this forum.

This event really shocked me also because my kami oshi was Kitarie and I follwed from the benning the birth and development of NGT48. I was really happy when I saw them becoming a powerful force between the 48 groups, but now I can only see a darker future.

I’d like to ask you one thing (because on various sites I’ve found many different and unclear versions of this) to make me a clearer idea of what happened.

When the elevator has arrived making some noise and distracting the two guys :

A)With the guys distracted Mahohon was able to escape, she ran out of the building and after she called the police

B)The guys understood they have been discovered then they ran away from the apartment and after they have been caught by the police

c)They guys understood their situation was compromised, they stayed there whit the other girls came from others apartments, and wait for the cops and the management waiting to be interrogated

Thanks in advance for your answer

• Old Old x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    How toxic is NGT? Ichimasa Kamaboko dumped their NGT commercials and their stock price rose by over 4%.

"The company's stock price was announced, "bombing" from afternoon trading. It increased from 1078 yen in the opening price to 1129 yen in one hour, and the closing price also increased by 4. 27% compared with the previous day to 1124 yen. "

https://www.daily.co.jp/gossip/2019/01/16/0011983005.shtml

Press release from company.

Screen Shot 2019-01-15 at 1.54.42 PM.png

https://contents.xj-storage.jp/xcon...4112/b49b/035032147938/20190115092512452s.pdf
    https://www.ichimasa.co.jp/

Also, a comment about what a 3rd party investigation is for saying it is looking at how management failed and not at the event itself and the members involved.

"Mr. Mayu Yamaguchi, a lawyer in New York on the establishment of a "third-party committee" by AKS, said, "The third-party committee should investigate problems on the administrative side, and it is doubtful to investigate members. Mr. Yamaguchi insists that he was left unattended for about a month despite appealing to the management side.When the trouble occurred, a man from a member's room There was also a report that it came out.Is the management side properly grasping whether the distance to the fans was appropriate or not managed properly. It is necessary to properly investigate such points and to establish a compliance system for improvement I think it is better to make it public. "

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20190115-00010009-abema-pol

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 12
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

And now, the end is near
    And so NGT face the final curtain

My friend, I'll say it clear
    NGT state their case, of which that UN-certain

They’ve lived a life that was full
    They’ve traveled each and every highway

And more, much more than this
    NGT did it Their way!

:cool:

• Dislike Dislike x 8
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Inapooh's Twitter was public before his involvement as the address leaker was discovered. Since then, his Twitter went private mode -but some 5ch detectives followed him just before it became private
    Screenshot_2019-01-16-05-23-26.png
    (well, you can see how many his followers are)

News Update: https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20190116-00000000-spnannex-ent
    So, according to the investigation, the culprits were 3 male fans, all of them aren't Mahohon oshi, and seems like a member "know" them.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

all the news releases contradicting ngt's official statement. i love how they're getting exposed

• Like Like x 8
  9. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Im sorry... My bad. :cry:

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Old Old x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. Ophelia

Ophelia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kitahara Rie
    Most probably didn't give a shit as long as he could provide some interesting information. People only tend to care when shit really hits the fan, and even then it's usually because they love the drama.

• Agree Agree x 5
  11. gordoli

gordoli Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    Well Maho took more than 1 selfie with Ayaka in the months preceding, already laid it all out for you, or you can go to her and Ayaka's twitters. I think it makes the possibility of bullying less probable. And in the first place there's no evidence for bullying anyway:

At first we were so sure that the distasteful comment Ayaka made to Noe was indicative of it, but we thought about it and it wasn't (this is old, no one has posted in direct disagreement to that point). So there's no evidence for it, but evidence against it - I think it's just speculation.

• Old Old x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Full translation of the Sponichi article that was posted previously, in bold are the most important details and updates that have been revealed on this situation.

https://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/news/2019/01/16/kiji/20190115s00041000285000c.html

It has been learned on January 15 that the three men involved in the incident which saw Yamaguchi Maho (23) of the Niigata-centered idol group NGT48 be the victim of physical aggression weren't in fact maniacal fans of Yamaguchi, but are presumed to be supporters of different members altogether.

Numerous local fans spoke of how "those were fans with deep pockets of other different member(s), this is a widely known information inside the fan community". The two men arrested on charges of assaulting Yamaguchi (ended in a non-prosecution disposition) had reportedly claimed to the Niigata prefectural police how they "had amicable intentions towards her". However, suspicions and doubts remain regarding the motivation that they "wanted to meet her", as even the other man involved with them in it was not a Yamaguchi fan either, by all judgements. A source from the associate personnel tells us, rather, that the assailants in question are actually fans of certain member(s) who were having direct frictions with Yamaguchi herself, and that the close personal associations they maintained [with these member(s)] also went deep. It is still unclear in which way such an interrelationship is linked with the incident in question exactly. The management had declared at the press conference on the previous day that "the member(s) committed nothing inherently illegal".

Behind today's incident case, there has been an animosity with some certain member(s). Yamaguchi reported to the management's side about certain specific member(s) "fostering an immoral conduct", which is regarded to have resulted in the division between Yamaguchi and these member(s) growing even further apart. Even the management side, at their press conference held on January 14 acknowledged about such a "morality corruption" existing. Inside of the AKB Group, this action represents an extraordinary event.

Inside of large-scale organizations, internal clashes are easy to erupt. Even more so with the AKB Group having a novel setup that brings fierce competition between girls out in the open, which gained itself a vehement kind of support. Due to this, there are many members who now feel psychological pressure out of it, to the point of one AKB graduated member exposing on an Internet show that "Many girls feel anguished from this". Moreover, even the associate staff brought up the issue that "competition and conflict are two sides of the same coin". After having removed the previous theater manager, Imamura Etsuro (59), away from his position, the management has announced the formation of a third-party committee for examination purposes. They are currently in the middle of selecting the personnel, with an external lawyer as candidate for chairman, although nothing has been set about the time when the examination results will be announced.

The sluggish response to the issue is having its effects in the local region, too. Food maker firm "Ichimasa Kamaboko" from the Niigata city announced on this day they would discontinue the airing of commercials featuring NGT. With even a firm that has supported and employed the group ever since its formation in 2015 choosing to distance itself, this is a situation out of the ordinary. Having acknowledged about the morality breakdown, attention is now on how the management is going to handle the situation from here on.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 37
    • Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I'm so surprised that after so much s happened, there are still people who keep defending the bullies. Actually, on a second thought, in US, a lot of serial killers still had their own fanclubs so...

• Like x 9
    • Agree x 5
    • Winner x 3
    • Disagree x 2
    • Dislike x 1
  14. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I'll keep it short. 1) So I'll assume you haven't read actual court decisions in criminal cases awarding compensatory, restitutionary, and other types of damages in a criminal case. 2) Police can obtain a warrant without a criminal case having been filed. The criminal charge which leads to a criminal case against an accused is filed only by the prosecutor. Other things like police report, criminal investigation, etc. are not this formal charge that leads to a criminal case by the state versus an accused. And the news articles already say the suspects were detained for 20 days but were not charged. 3) I'm not making an argument, I'm stating information that (I think) I know and not because I read it from wikipedia.

Moving on to something more interesting.

Sorry to respond if you're already satisfied with the responses so far but I wanted to take a stab at this bearing in mind what you had posted.

These are separate but related reasons that I think support the premise that at least 1 member was involved as maho claims.
    1) Maho's statement that the 2nd attacker came from a member's house isn't contradicted or explained (well, except for that stuff about needing psychological classes in order to recall events)
    2) The suspects saying that a member(s) was involved: Because the suspects were not charged and released, I think it's more reasonable to assume that they fully cooperated with the investigation (as opposed to lying) and if they corrected or retracted this, then maho should have known that was the case. There's also little reason to incriminate someone else knowing the police can investigate it.
    3) The apartment complex: It's unlikely the victims were hanging out the hallway while waiting for maho and the first attacker seems to have appeared out of nowhere so it's more likely that they were waiting inside another apartment. If it was their own apartment, then this would have likely been known in the police investigation and maho would have said she was attacked by people that were residents of where she was staying instead of having to say that a member provided information. And going back to the first point, maho would have said they came out of this apartment instead of a member's.
    4) Finally, there's the little things that corroborate member involvement like timing for unfollowing members, implying some members were dating, etc.

So we're not going to get 100% certainty and every point I and others have raised can be explained by other possibilities. But, it would take a series of less probable events and explanations to negate the totality of all reasons supporting that at least 1 member is involved. Well, the easy fix is that maho is lying or has faulty memory but all the premises assume that everything maho said is at the very least, what maho perceives as the truth.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

NGT rents the whole floor as a dorm so they could only have come from member(s) apartments. Also they could only have got access if they already knew the keycode or members admitted them.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. gordoli

gordoli Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    People call my responses old, yet they still support people who go on about the existence of "bullies" in vague terms, and disparage and downvote attempts at objectivity.

Not able to name who exactly is a bully, what acts of bullying they've done, show evidence instead of spouting fantastical theories, are you ok with that? Not separating fact and fiction?

Have you confused conflict with bullying?

If there is bullying, it's important to pinpoint it down, as what the actual actions are and the degree of it is - severity, time period and frequency - matters. The facts matter.

But fine, I can see what this thread wants to hear. I won't respond anymore. I won't stand in the way of these vague accusations anymore. Let them spread as fact, as if NGT's reputation isn't garbage enough. It's on you lot spreading them to the international community if they end up being false.

• Dislike x 13
    • Like x 7
    • Old x 3
    • Disagree x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Creative x 2
    • Agree x 1
  17. rmn89

rmn89 Member

lol arent u tired defending ayakani in mahohons thread? lol. or u just really that unemployed? . just go to her thread to glorify her . (enjoy while it last)

• Like Like x 11
    • Dislike Dislike x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    I asked earlier but nobody responded. I'd like to see all this bullying please.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Old Old x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

A re-enacment how maho was assaulted by the 2 guy back in december last year.https://www.instagram.com/p/BsnunDOBktu/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1asmrw4mwdsar
    And sadly till this day .justice yet to be served as culprits not yet to be charged for their crime.thank god she was able to escape from the perpetrator cause who know what would have happened to her hadn't she wasn't able to escape from them cause she could have died

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Useful Useful x 2
  20. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    But no please continue jumping to conclusions.

The account they gave to Maho was before the police arrived. I'm not sure why you think Etsuro would have kept her informed of the details of the investigation, especially since he seems to think she was just being paranoid.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1