1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert AKB48 Group Asia Festival 2019 in Bangkok Presented by SHANDA GAMES (2019/01/27)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 11, 2018.

1. AragonDx

AragonDx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    so they're giving out free tickets right now?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Don't spread fake news.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    He's talking about the Facebook giveaway.

But seriously. Did that happen already? I wanna sign up as a member AFTER it's over lol

4. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

I know, but it's not free.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    MNL48 is giving away 10 blue tickets only via e-raffle to their VIP Fanclub members

6. AragonDx

AragonDx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    I was asking, duh.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. onego123

onego123 Member

I don't think the event was a bad idea, but the timing of the announcement was very poor. Usually concerts are announced, and tickets go on sale several months in advance, but fans were only given one month to plan for this. Should've announced it at around the same time BNK's Election was announced.
    Does anyone know who the organizer is? Usually responsibility for that falls on them.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
  8. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    its sad to see that its not full. most of the girls are so excited to perform knowing it would be their first big stage. If they only announce it a bit early i would have come to see them.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Man. Forrest, sweetie. I'd appreciate an update for the first post...:^^;:

I would feel sad if they would have to reschedule. All these girls are so excited for this event and a lot didn't get chosen. But, if nothing can be done, then, nothing can be done. Keep fighting girls! If I could afford it, I would have gone. :oops:

10. welp

welp Next Girls

It may fail but I don't think it'll be canceled. The Japanese is famous for keeping his promise. Also, less ticket sold = more space to breath.

If BNK is not your kamioshi/tan-oshi, better buy the ticket for this event. The production will be better too.

Can that be said to Team SH and Team TP? :hehe:

It had been done in Maya Music Fest, 4,000 THB for concert + 700 THB for 1 individual handshake ticket and 1 signed poster.

It's not the timing of the announcement but the timing of the concert itself. Most fans have invested into
    - Maya Music Fest in early Dec (the concert ticket was 4,000 but many fans also bought 3+ handshake tickets.)
    - election vote (biggest expense)
    - election announcement concert
    and have to save up for
    -election thank you concert

Isn't the organizer AKS? They said it's AKS' project during the press con. Perhaps, the sponsorship from Shanda and Toyota Thailand was big enough to cover most of the expense that AKS proceeded the project despite bad timing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

I can say Team TP is doing better than we expect. It's too soon to say they are sucessful but at least 1st single copies have been sold out.
    How dare you say Team SH and Team TP flop? Don't try being butthurt.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Sure a lot of things can be said about two groups who debuted less than a year ago.
    Probably 10 time more criticism than AKB48 recieved in it's lifetime.

More seriously, Team TP in it's 1st version showed all the managing errors.

13. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    team TP HAVE a strong debut and the management is very good
    they have a better promotion and the sales are very good sold out everywhere. if the MV of maeshika mukanee break the million mark the release of the 2nd single is on date so

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

I know that Team TP sold out their single but how many did they produce in the first place?

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. welp

welp Next Girls

Cherprang teased special units for this event.[​IMG]

BNK's fans analyzed that this event was a move from AKS to divert BNK's fans to AKB and BNK's agency aware of this thus had not promoted this event at all.

The event has announced to be streamed via a local service AIS Play thus highly likely we would be able to watch this event illegally like MAYA Music Fest.

:confused: I didn't say Team TP and Team SH had flopped as it still was too early to tell, just saying AKS couldn't blame the local management if anything went wrong as AKS had total control on those 2 groups.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    team sh don't have a successful impact than Team TP for the moment...

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

It is already announced that Family Gekijo will broadcast the concert live
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...da-games-2019-01-27.22524/page-4#post-1555900
    Promo video promoting the new season of Nemousu (season 30), Imousu (season 4) and Asia Festival.
    https://twitter.com/imousutv/status/1084414873117745152
    It is a coincidence tho that new season of Nemousu and Imousu will be at the same day as Asia Fes since Sunday is their normal air date and time (20:00 JST for Nemousu, 20:30 JST for Imousu). Asia Festival will start at 21:00 JST and end at 23:30 JST. Break for 30min then continue to watch NogiChuu - Keyakake - Hiragana Oshi.
    It will be a very nice day :)

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
  18. welp

welp Next Girls

Neither I think Team SH will succeed but better give it 1-2 years to be sure. I think Team TP and Team SH will fight against each other sooner or later. It may end with Team SH crushes Team TP and snatches its market.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    I THINK tean TP is a Dark horse even with All the power of team SH the management of Taiwan sister is better and they have a well public recognition, they have a lot of tv show and event.
    team sh have AKB fanbase but the debut is good but not really good if you check the amazing performance of TEAM TP

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    ICYMI, this is one of things you're gonna see:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Lights low volume high光が少なく音量が大きい

Please give the center another seitansai in Thailand

If the free tickets are bundled with free airplane & hotel then give me one. I'd like to see but I'm broke. :(

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
    • Dislike Dislike x 2