1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Well, the good thing is now I know exactly who are the 2 that keep giving 2 disagree/ dislike on any post that mentions about those bullies.

• Like Like x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. sayakalover

sayakalover Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    EXPOSE THEM like how we exposed Ayaka and Gatanee.

• Dislike Dislike x 7
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Creative Creative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. ethereallimbo

ethereallimbo Kenkyuusei

Yeah, yeah, they're bullies. What else are they? Oh, right, gang members. I mean, there was a link found between the yakuza, right? Someone said so somewhere. I don't remember who or where though. Just heard someone say it, I guess it's true. So yeah, you guys are actually behind the latest news. It's not the bully gang anymore, it's the yakuza gang. I hope you're not condoning illegal activities by denying this.

"For an act to be considered bullying it must meet certain criteria. This includes hostile intent, imbalance of power, repetition, distress, and provocation."

What people have mentioned:
    - Rika's case. I didn't follow 48g then but people are implying Katomina/Noepii here since they shared a room with Rika apparently. People can clarify this.
    - Mean-spirited comment by Ayakani (4kg one). This also happened after the incident. But proponents of the bully gang are arguing that there was a bully gang before the incident (December 8) happened. Since the incident happened because it was retaliation by the bully gang, or so they argue.

Now, show me multiple instances of mean-spiritedness by a member to the same target. If there is a bully then I want them out of the group too or at the very least demoted, like what happened with SKE48 back in 2010. Multiple demotions happened and a possible reason was bullying.

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I didn't know this and this makes it even harder to get in and wait for the appropriate time without getting help.

Ah okay -- so how did that happen? They ran and were caught not by the police?
    And no, not informed by the manager but by the police -- as the victim, she has more right to information than him anyway. The victim has a right to know that an accused was released and basic information why. Not sure if it's different in Japan but this is a basic right.

• Like Like x 2
  5. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    What if NGT48 was cleaned up, disbanded and we get AKB48 Team NGT with the rest of the "good" girls? We can't have Team NG, because NG would stand for No Good.

• Like Like x 5
    • Creative Creative x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Did we share same disliker? Because everytime I mentioned Katomina as one of bullier or called her chaebol-dol, I got 2 dislikes :fear:

Anyway, since I have enough time...
    Well, at first I thought it same as T-ara case, especially with bullying story. But, if you dig deeper, this case is more complicated. As we know the truth behind T-ara case, Mahohon's case is mix between the assault, management's incompetence, member that "break" the rules (although apparently NGT don't have love-ban rule unlike others), and crazy stalker who is backed up by popular paparazi magazine and (allegedly) related with powerful agency (which is related with yakuza wtf), you can see the relationship diagram @Cisalpine88 posted before.
    At least T-ara could gain popularity outside Korea (specifically China), while NGT...... Prolly only those who have agency (and Noepii w/ PD48 backup?) who will be survived :fear:

Was the bullier from SKE one the most successful 48G graduatees? :fear::fear:

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    That also puzzles my mind.
    3k followers and surely quite a number of retweets and nobody took offense with this?
    And some of the so-called "nChan detectives" followed him? So somebody please explain to me why I shouldn't call them "conspirators that now try to save their own skin"?

• Agree Agree x 7
  8. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Well, thanks :)
    Yes, it is much more likely the suspects wait in other member's flat. According to Maho's story, she already entered her flat, then suddenly suspect 1 hold the door open. Then he tried to "talk" to her but it turned ugly so she was silenced and fall to the floor. (Is it then?) suspect 2 came out of the other room to help his friend. The logical explanation is the said flat should be directly in front of her if she can see from inside her flat, this is supported by the official statement that the incident happened in the entrance area of her flat (where you usually took off your shoes before the elevated flooring). Is that room Ayaka's or the KKS that is in trouble because of breaching a rule after the event? If that member's room is not in front of her's, then the event took place in the hallway where she can still see him come out from. If it is Ayaka's room, were they having a party there like one of the theories out there? Because Ayaka is highly suspected to have ties with Jo's gang. If it is the KKS's room, then what ties she has with the gang so that they can be in her room? Remember she is still under sanction since the end of December. And how Gatanee brought in? because she has a BF who is not one of the two suspects, alleged bullying or even masterminding the assault?
    From what I see this turns into one batshi* crazy tornado, while the core question that directly tied to the case was never answered clearly. This is the case that needs to be finished/cleared by the police/authority. Two things I mentioned before (police official release, and cctv footage), is to help to solve this case.

The alegged bullying, if true, might spark the case. But I thought the reason for the conflict is the difference in abiding the rules between the two factions as implied by Maho. So is the bullying partly the result of deduction of actions (however unsightly the videos is if they refer to Maho) and past events (Rika's), or there is hard evidence that shows bullying happens in NGT. If there are two conflicting factions, that explains Ogino and Noe behaviour, why they seem
    to take side with the "bulliers". On the other hand, do Team G members also totally innocent in the conflict of two factions? That is another tough question to answer. I think this should be finished by the management, except there is criminal case happened as part of the bullying (but that also can only solitary applied to the case). Be it a sanction, demotion, "forced" graduation later, or straight firing (like Yamato Rina), it is on the hand of the management. Whatever the decision is, need to be based on solid proof. I myself always wonder why in Team NIII section, there are only 9 threads. If NGT is so short of members why split it into two.

As you can see, there are two different issues here (three if you count the stupidity of handling the case since the beginning). The one tied to the case, and the other that is more NGT internal problem.
    Now try to fit the official statement to the criminal case. However damage-controlling it is, it fits the situation as it only addresses the case. The bullying part is still pretty much murky, even though many fans already know there is something fishy in NGT. Sorry to spill names here. Now categorize the names that have been brought up either into tied to the case or the alegged bullying issue. Maho, Riko, Ayakani, Gatanee, Katomina, Ogiyuka, Noe, Anju, Rika, (you can add any other suspected). If you are asking for heads to be served, be clear based on which case they should be executed and the evidence-based reason behind it.

lol, maybe just forget to ask difficult questions on this thread.:awesome: You can post anything that reinforces the narrative to farm good ratings tho, and vice versa. The most helpful ones mainly only got informative. :D

Hate to say this, but some wotas/gossip reporters certainly would be interested in the information. :fear: As long as it is beneficial for them, many people will keep silent.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

sorry if this was already posted, but i'll leave this here

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Useful Useful x 4
  10. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Okay so I just googled MahoTobi and apparently people are saying that this conversation shows that they were talking about planning the assault on Maho through coded language on a PUBLIC SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM. Jesus Christ

Something needs to be done right now. This is too far. If it was truly a preplanned attack, that means that AKS’ statement (that we already know is bs) will be inarguably proven to be a lie. I’m so ready for AKS to get truly exposed for what they did to Maho by silencing her and then LYING. Karma is a bitch and AKS is going down.

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 4
  11. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

another thing, inapooh threatened otaki yuria that he would leak her dating pictures to bunshun, and otaki made a sudden graduation announcement soon after (this is just a guess, i dunno the time between inapooh's threats and otaki's grad announcement, but it was sudden).

maho, before she revealed everything on showroom, asked otaki for help "please save me". why would maho ask a graduated member for help? because otaki knew inapooh, knew all the shady stuff going on in ngt.

yuria's response on twitter a day after the scandal broke out:

Attached Files:

• Useful Useful x 6
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  12. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Nah, that's for investigation purpose :fear:

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    All those last posts make my skin crawl, how twisted is that entire situation omg...

14. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Sorry I'm late with catching up but I'd like to respond to some things

This makes literally 0 sense in this context as 99% of the people in this forum are international fans and none of us are even remotely capable of either telling a guy where Mahohon lives (as we don't know it ourselves) or helping the guys attack Mahohon. And none of the NGT girls pointed any fingers at other members.

Didn't management release a statement that confirmed that a member talked to the guys and somehow "accidentally" let slip when Mahohon would be home? That's all they can say for the moment as they're working together with the police (who deemed Ayaka and Marina innocent, according to their own statements posted on twitter). They have to wait for the police to make judgement on how far the involvement goes, but as Ayaka and Marina were questioned by the police, that's pretty clear evidence that the guy who was questioned by the police gave them their names. Otherwise Ayaka & Marina wouldn't have been called in by the police.

During my middle school and high school years I was friends with my bullies. They made fun of me for going through puberty (and pretending they didn't grow body hair), they poured water over me and said they wanted to do me a favour because it was "a hot day and they didn't expect my makeup to smudge or my phone to get water damage." They gave me a boy's name for a nickname, said I couldn't hang out with them for an entire day because I braided my hair (and that was another girl's signature hair style).

Why did I hang out with them? Because they were popular in my school and I wanted to be part of their clique. I thought eventually they'd end up liking and respecting me and I'd become one of the cool kids. (Luckily, I changed schools or I would've never learned)

If normal school girls pretend to be friends to be liked by other people and put on a friendly face, I can imagine this is only ten-fold the case for famous people who also want to make the general public believe everything is fine and well for the sake of the group (which, as we have seen, is still important).

It seems they were victims of Inapooh's stalking. I don't follow Nanami, Ryoka or Erina but at some point late summer 2018, a photo of Tano Yuka with a male co-star was published in Bunshun and it was called a dating scandal (but according to Yuka's statement, he is just a co-star from one of the stage plays she did last year. It seems Inapooh stalked Yuka and sold the photos to Bunshun. I assume, then, that Nanami, Ryoka ad Erina were also victims of his stalking (also the 46G girls that are in the chart)

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  15. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

Hello. I haven't posted in this forum for a while but I have been keeping up with this thread.
    First off I am happy Etsuro is no more. One of the two reasons my interest in NGT48 as a group has lessened is because of how the group has been managed. He dropped my favorite part about the group by giving up on NGT48's multiple aces concept. The second reason is because the members personalities and priorities have changed to the worse. NGT48's bond shatters and breaks every year. It was worse after Kitarie graduated because it felt like there is a power struggle in the group and lack of teamwork. It was an open secret that there are feuds and discords between members.
    This brings me to the reason why I am writing this post. This thread keep circling and arguing around the topic of bullying way too much because people can not agree on the definition of bullying. A couple of girls exposed their rotten personality by mocking a fellow member who experienced trauma from physical harassment. It was mean and insensitive. For some people in here this constitute as bullying and shows bullying tendencies but for others it doesn't. My point is that it doesn't really matter if everyone here doesn't agree that this behavior constitutes as bullying or not. The most important thing is that we all agree that it is bad.
    Member/s intentionally brought in nasty men into the NGT48 apartment building. Bad. Member/s have special relationship with rich fans for financial support and career advancement. Bad. Member/s mocked an assault victim. Bad. Member/s talked about their sick cat after leaving the police station where they were suspected of being accomplices in a crime. Bad.

EDIT: I will disappear again now. Sorry if I offended anyone and thank you everyone for continuing to care about this case and updating it.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
    • Like Like x 19
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Agree Agree x 6
  16. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I think Case 1 (with the police) may already be closed. I'm not certain what the elements of assault are under japan's penal code but here in the U.S., a key element of assault is intent to commit the assault -- meaning there should be proof beyond reasonable doubt that the attacker intended to cause physical harm and not that the victim ended up being harmed as a result of whatever other thing it was they were planning to do. The hard part is proving it without a doubt as there are other possibilities such as they "wanted to talk" to her. And the police had 20 days to fully investigate (and I don't think the japanese police/detectives are actually incompetent lol).

And I agree with your analysis regarding the flat - probably the door opened a bit while maho was scuffling with the first attacker.

For Case 2, with all the information out, I'm still only ready to commit to concluding that 1-2 members were involved as explained in my previous reply to you. I'm not yet ready to fully commit to the identities of the members but it does look pretty bad for certain members and one in particular. Anyway, maho and management know who they are -- I think the suspects would have named them and it's also determinable who lives in the flat where at least one of the suspects came from (she might have even been there when the incident happened). So I think this is what management needs to address, the member involvement, which their official statement denies because they clearly said no member was involved.

I'm not sure about the bullying (although I kinda believe rika's claim that she was bullied or felt that she was bullied) and even less sure about the gang and related stuff since all that involve too many speculative things at this point.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  17. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Since this is still purely guesswork, and since other netizen guesswork has been flat out wrong, maybe cool your horses for a bit?

Case in point. Remember the tweets about a まほ処女ポラ being taken? Remember what we thought those were about?

[​IMG]

This is what a "処女ポラ" is. It's not a post-coitus photo. It might be the person's first photo (or polaroid) with the girl. The timing of the MahoShojoPora tweet fits too, as it was about 40 minutes after the stage ended rather than hours later when the crime is said to have taken place.

I'm still horrified and disgusted that they let him back into the AKB theater not just once but at least three times.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

It wouldn't be much of a surprise if the cops were technologically or media illiterate and didn't check through these guys social media.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    the more we learn the more it just gets worse. I understand pissing off rich fans can be considered "stupid" but idk this guy particularly is not well. He seems truly obsessed with these idols he follows but so obsessed he sabotages them instead of really "helping" them like fans usually desire.

• Agree Agree x 4
  20. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Modelpress has just published a statement from Ogiyuka's 'affiliated office' (presumably Horipro):
    https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1816270

It seems to refer to 2-shot Polaroid photos with a 'fan', presumably the ones with Inapooh? It appears to deny that there was any personal interaction between the two but perhaps someone here could provide a better translation than I get from Google? (and I know this should probably go into her thread but I think it needs to go here as part of the general discussion on the Mahohon incident.)

I'll continue to support Ogiyuka as long as there is no firm evidence that she was involved in any bullying.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 2