1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    As sscrla mentioned above, it was Fujita Nana's graduation stage
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1082512372013555712
    =================
    なぁな、卒業おめでとう。 芯が一本まっすぐ通った人柄とパフォーマンスが大好き峯岸Kの時からずっと精神的に支えてもらいました。在籍中にできなかったごはんも今なら誘える気がする...ラインしてみよー。益々すてきな女性になってね!!さえちゃん会えた♡すてきな人の周りはすてきってこと。
    ---------------------------------------------
    Naana, congratulations on your graduation. I love the personality and performance that went straight through the core I had been mentally supported since the time of Minegishi K. I feel like I can invite you to the rice that I couldn't do during my enrollment... I'll try to line. Become an increasingly nice woman!! Even the ♡ nice people around me are nice.
    ---------------------------------------------
    DwXbQtpV4AEshXF.jpg
    can't be sure, but it looks to me Miichan had been crying, understandable as yet another senior left .. :/

DwXbQtpVsAA4g4i.jpg

btw Sae-chan wrote this on her instagram:
    =================================
    Original member of the only team K 6th 【RESET performances】. (Olymen)
    I saw this person standing on the stage together, from the audience side. . How empathetic was there?
    Miichan is the greatest first-grader I've been friends with at the very beginning and exchanged contacts ☺ ︎
    The environment in the group at the time was similar, and we talked with them often. A senior but under my age. Even so, it has been really early, fun and fun because of the head sharpness from long ago. When I was a member of the first grader I was a sweetboy, but when I was with Sawa, Saye was better to Miyacha, so that relationship is still so
    I went to see the graduation performances of Nagaa,
    When Miichan stood on stage and watched the dance singing and singing in the costume of the time, nature and smiles spilled and tears spilled.
    The last song of the main part of the RESET performance [# Jigsaw 48] was already overwhelmingly overlapped with me that comes out in the lyrics, and I could not stop my tears when I saw Michi, a working member who sang it.
    I am really pleased that relationship will not change even when I meet, and Mi-chan who keeps that kind of relationship is full of appreciation! ! Thank you
    I absolutely want to go to see when Miichan's graduation! ! ... At that time naturally all the graduates are gatherings
    Miichan, I also love it when I can not meet - ー ー ち
    ----------------------------------------
    Let's postpone that moment for a bit ok, Sae-chan, ください! ありがとうございます

Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    You cant deny though, Yukirin and Miichanʼs graduations really are going to be the end of a chapter in AKB48 history. Acchan and Yuukoʼs graduation were groundbreaking, Takaminaʼs was also hugely important because she was Gen1 and Soukantoku and Mayuyuʼs graduation was also a huge shock due to her constant fight for the throne and her 10 year Kami 7 streak. When all the originals are gone, itʼs really over.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  3. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Its a bit late as Christmas is a few weeks ago now, but these were from the handshake event, by a Miichan superfan :)
    https://twitter.com/maripon0311/status/1076701447255875586

DvE2QJ4UcAA-e4J.jpg DvE2QKBV4AA5D5k.jpg DvE2QJ5VsAA2S33.jpg DvE2QJ6VAAM3qJ0.jpg

And there was mention of a poll about girls that were fun to be with but considered 'ugly' ... in which Sasshi ranked number one (ex-equo) .... Miichan ranked 5th
    I wouldn't consider either of those ugly ... and I still think their personality makes them a lot more attractive than many a really pretty Idol ... (not naming names here ;) )

and then there's the brewing sh*tstorm regarding NGT48's Yamaguchi Maho's assault (for which I would have expected a topic in the General AKB board ... )
    Sasshi spoke out quite forcefully ... Miichan had this to say ....
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1083721637629841408
    ========================
    私が言える立場ではないと自覚していますが、ただステージでキラキラしていたいと思うアイドルと、それを純粋に応援してくださるファンの皆様の関係に、なんの疑いも、陰りもないAKB48でありたいと強く願います。。 明日はチームKコンサート、自分なりに精一杯パフォーマンスさせていただきます。
    -------------------------------------------
    I realize that I am not in a position to be able to say, but I strongly hope that the relationship between the idol who wants to be sparkling on the stage and the fans who genuinely cheer for it, no doubt, no everyplace akb48. Tomorrow, we will have a team K concert and a full performance.
    -------------------------------------------
    Which just shows that the position of women in Japan needs a lot of work still .... because frankly, Miichan should feel able to speak out openly about it, but I understand why it would be difficult :/

ow, and another promotional video for the play:

if the video does not show watch the video here

ok, bonus ..... Sae-chan and Miichan .... UZA ..... sort of

https://twitter.com/223731chan/status/1082317742873530368

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
  4. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I think that is kinda the point of the survey - I interpret it in a way where people say "actually, this girl doesn't fit the beauty standards but I still like her a lot" and that can only be drawn back to personality, I think.

Regarding, Miichan's comment on Mahohon's situation, I am actually surprised she said something. I have my doubts the two actually know each other (probs why Miichan said she can't really say anything). When idols are being sexualised and have to just move on and smile, it reminds of the time when Oshima Mai had to publicly apologise for telling fans not to stare at younger members' legs. :/

5. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Well, Sasshi spoke out, and so did Yukirin, together with Myao and Shiichan these are *the* senior members in AKB, I guess people must have asked her about it.
    The main problem of course is that it looked like management tried to cover it all up, or at the very least took no action and seemed to have forced Mahohon to apologize.
    Not many people like or dare to butt heads with management.
    (let's face it ... that's of course the situation in most organisations ... don't bite the hand that feeds you or antagonize the people that can make or break your career)

I'm not going to say it's easy for Sasshi to speak out .. but she has of course a solid career outside of AKB, has has previous altercations with a manager (and won that battle) .. and is basically on her way out.

6. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan reacted to Makochan's graduation announcement (and the Team K concert):
    =========================
    みなさん、どうでしたか? 私は楽しかったです。 楽しかったからこそ、この瞬間はずっと続くものではないんだって寂しかった。まだ受け入れたくないけど、真子の大きな一歩を応援しなくちゃ...出会えて良かった。最後のチームが一緒でよかった。ありがとうAKB、ありがとうチームK(green hart) みんな、お疲れ様!
    --------------------------------------------
    How was everyone? I had fun. Because it was fun, I felt sad that this moment didn't last forever. I don't want to accept it yet, but I have to support Mako's big step... It was good to have met. I'm glad the last team was together. Thanks akb, thank you team K guys, tired!
    --------------------------------------------
    Dwt8U7bU0AI7kdV.jpg Dwt8U7ZV4AECk_D.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  7. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I was going to put this in Mako's thread, but I will throw it in here. Someone else posted a link to Party Is Over, and just looking at the members shook me a little. Ten of the sixteen will soon be gone. No disrespect to Miichan, but seeing Mako, Yuko, and Paruru and hearing the words "Party is Over" got to me. The only encouraging part was the repeated line "starting over."

• Team A: Iriyama Anna, Kawaei Rina, Takahashi Minami, Yokoyama Yui, Watanabe Mayu
    • Team K: Oshima Yuko, Nagao Mariya
    • Team B: Kashiwagi Yuki, Kato Rena, Kojima Haruna, Shimazaki Haruka
    • Team 4: Okada Nana, Kojima Mako, Nishino Miki, Minegishi Minami
    • Kenkyuusei: Owada Nana

• Like Like x 1
  8. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I must admit I'm a bit shaken by Mako's graduation, Miichan and Mako had a pretty good bond, I know it's part of the idol thing ... but seeing all those familiar faces leave ... and more importantly, seeing people leave too early (from an fans's perspective) I think Miichan will have come to realize that again this week as well (maybe she knew this earlier, I would kinda expect that), in the end everyone will move on .... :/

(ok, I was rambling a bit I think, but I hope you get my drift)

btw, neither Miichan nor Mako seem unhappy in that pic together, so I conclude Miichan knew
    (it was pretty obvious both Takamina and Miichan knew when Yuko made her graduation announcement ... although that's unrelated of course)

Well, I was obviously wrong ... Miichan cried :( ... I guess the pain of graduations never gets less
    Dwt18z4VsAAXLW1.jpg

Complete Team K
    DwtitspVsAAaf_0.jpg DwuKaqQVsAIN-uC.jpg

Innosu translated Mako's speach, I'm quoting it here as she referenced Miichan
    I think that's maybe Miichan's best character trait ... being a big sister/mother figure to that generation.
    This reminds me of Miki-chan's graduation performance in which she constantly seemed to seek support from Miichan when performing Watashi wa Watashi and in the end saying (wel, you can see her say it) "I did it".
    I hope other member have the same trust in Miichan as the ex-Team 4 members seem to have.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan's twitter:
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1084351788847775745
    ================
    大人になって制服着るの小っ恥ずかしかったけど、一周回って楽しんでる:)
    ----------------------------
    I was embarrassed to wear my uniform as an adult, but I enjoy going around.
    DwxkMyBUwAAA_wH.jpg DwxkMyAUUAAHS-H.jpg

and Mako-chan responded to Miichan's tweet:
    一生大好き一生心友
    みぃちゃんがいたから、私は6年半AKBにいられたよ。 これからもずっと宜しくお願いします❤︎
    ---------------------------
    I love life forever
    A lifetime friend
    Because Miichan was there, I was able to go to AKB for six and a half years.
    Thank you for your continued support from now on ❤
    first line is 'Isshō daisuki, isshō shin'yū' so it's more like 'forever love, forever friend(s)'

just because I found these ... some more pics of MiiMako
    Dw0dvypWkAEk7J0.jpg DwxwBwOU0AA5jj8.jpg

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. jade

jade Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    jade9454
    According to Komiharu's mobame and instagram's story, Miichan and Komi had deceided Team K's concert setlist. Also Miichan and Mako had taught her teammate choreography
    I just drop by here to make some notes to against "Minegishi's leeching AKB"[hehe]

• Like Like x 4
  11. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Singing Temodemo no Namida with Yukirin at Hiroshima handshake. You can't really see either of them; I was just trying out my reading skills.

Screen Shot 2019-01-14 at 4.39.50 AM.png

Yukirin's Instastory

Update: Why did I bother; she posted it on twitter with the words (google version).
    "Nationwide handshake party! I went to Hiroshima and [emoji] everyone who came. Thank you Today I sang "Tears of Temple" for the first time with Mi - chan I will go see you again"

Dw3RnzKUYAAmGhA.jpeg

https://twitter.com/Yukiriiiin__K/status/1084753581163462656

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
  12. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    well .... I got "too difficult Kanji" + Arigatou Gozaimashita .... and it's always good to practice :)

bottom is "Miichan to temodemo no...." and my brain stopped :D

(ow, an Yukirin is obviously in front and Miichan in the back :) )

anyway .. Miichan posted a video clip to twitter:
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1084803703003987968
    ==================
    キレのあるダンスとニコニコスマイルに注目親友 潮みか(@USHIOMIKA )と喧嘩しちゃった… #と思いきやダンス #ワイモバイル #pt
    -------------------------------
    @USHIOMIKA I had a fight with my best friend Ushio () to watch the sharp dance and smiling smile. #と思いきやダンス #ワイモバイル #pt
    -------------------------------

btw, that Ushio Mika, her co-star from Joshikō

(and it sounds like a translated version of 'Gonna make you sweat (Everybody dance now!)" by C+C Music Factory ... yep I'm a it older ... I remember the eighties :D )

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
  13. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Dancing with Mako at the end of this report on Mako's graduation announcement. It includes Miichan's message to Mako.

"Ms. Kojima Mako announced his graduation from MC who joined at 15 years old stayed six and a half years of activities of AKB 48 and told about future prospects when she left for the fashion industry. Senior member Minegishi Minami sent a message to Kojima's departure."

Bonus coverage (my kids taught me about the 80s)

14. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    At the end ..... damn, they look good together ... !

would love to see that whole performance :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

And Miichan pulled off the "looking happy while at the same time looking sad" look again, or maybe more "being sad but also proud of her protege" ....it's obvious she knew in advance.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    広島握手会 Hiroshima Akushukai

---------
    I put a subtitle for that video in for you guys.

https://streamable.com/iqyxg (Not sure how to embed a streamable link)

16. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    don't know why, but I suddenly get a whole bunch of "Making of ... Team Surprise" videos in my Youtube feed ....

anyway, amongst them this one:

some video editor must have missed this in the background at 4:36 though o_O
    (and I still think even then she looked cute... )

It does explain why she was so happy when the director announced they were finished.

Ayamin's twitter:
    https://twitter.com/ayamin_112/status/1084789018565341185
    ======================
    終わったのにチームKコンサートの リハVを永遠に見ちゃうの!! 終わった後「頑張ったね〜」って 頭なでなでしてくれた峯岸さん[​IMG]
    --------------------------------
    It's over and I'll watch the team K concert Rehearsal v forever!! After it was over, Minegishi-san gave me a pat on the head.
    --------------------------------
    Dw3x23VUYAATFlk.jpg Dw3x23VUYAEUHu3.jpg

from the handshake meeting in Hiroshima:
    Dw9JZoFU8AIlOB5.jpg

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
  17. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    When were these Team Surprise videos taken? :confused: I knew it was a while ago because we still have Takamina, Paruru and Kawaei in the videos but for Miichan to still have a buzz cut?? I'm very surprised

18. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    well, must have been 2013 I guess, its still really really short ..... I was more surprised they didn't edit it out ... or blurred it (because I've seen that happen to ex-member in old clips they played in AKBingo) .... but you can see her go left where the rest goes right (and it's a blink and you would miss it moment)

19. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I wondered about that too and I assume that in old contracts, I guess once you were out of the group, you were out completely? They don't blur graduated members out anymore. But for example they released a Best Of album in 2007 called "SETLIST ~Greatest Songs 2006-2007~" and then they re-issued it in 2010 and instead of making a new cover, they simply put white dots over graduated members and text that said "[Name] graduated on [date]"

20. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Oh, I assumed those were member who got discharged due to a scandal or activities post AKB that were less reputable ... (ok, that probably says something about how my sordid mind works :/ )