NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    It specifically mentions two things:
    1) 2-shot chekis from a Horipro event in December. Any fan could take these with enough bonus tickets.
    2) A photo of an unrelated girl that Inapooh stole and posted to his own account, and antis have since taken and begun spreading it around claiming it is Ogiyuka. The actual girl in the photo has spoken up and posted both a screencap of the original tweet from a year before Inapooh's, as well as other photos of her in that outfit. (It doesn't look like Yuka anyway, she has no moles, her neck isn't long enough, and her skin is too dark.)

There was also a rather tasteless tweet from Inapooh reviewing Ogiyuka's performance and responses in a Hokori no Oka performance that those same antis have taken out of context and used to claim she'd slept with him.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
    • Like Like x 8
    • Informative Informative x 6
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    all these "storiess", "findings". and "theories" are making it hard to actually pinpoint the actual incident

if Inapooh provide the address, where did he gets that info from?
    why maho?
    how many members are involved? they do said that at least 1 members leaks the time when maho got back from the theatre
    why is bullying included on this matters?

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Let me help you:
    1. Based of new relationship diagram below, that Inaoka/Inapooh guy got address from other yakai wotas, TSUTAYA staff, NHK staff, and GEO staff. Latest speculation revealed that he also got address from TBS staff
    IMG_20190116_064905.jpg
    2. Why Maho? Because she is against dating-dol. Some NGT girls apparently bring male fans or their "BF" into their dorm and that's contradictory with Mahohon and other members (like Riko)'s belief. If I remember in previous post, Mahohon had clash with Rika (because her scandal) before their "reconciliation" lately.
    3. Although in beginning only one member who was involved, now based of what 5ch detective found and latest statement, 2 members were called to police station regarding Mahohon's assault. Which means, the 2 members are Ayakani and Gatanee.

Nah, I don't know about bullying story.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
  4. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Those two versions can be resolved if he traded Jo etc. the address of the member dorms a long time ago.

A lot of what he posts (as opposed to what we've read into them) isn't that uncommon among "bad" (yakkai) wota it seems. NGT has an especially large number of them and poo's crew are only a tiny fraction. The more extreme stuff? I want him investigated in relation to this case, and the alleged stalking. And I want management across the board to take a firmer stance against such behaviour. But... a lot of it seems like fantastic bragging in some kind of competition for TO status. If he really is sleeping around with the members like some believe, he gets strangely excited about simple looks and waves from the stage.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    The party theory somehow originated at this very board. Apparently it didn't go well with most people that read it.

Interesting to see that it somehow made a comeback [hehe]

Edit: as @wlerin kindly pointed out this isn't the case.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 5
  6. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

As Von Moltke said "No plan survives contact with the enemy". Maho is frail, maybe 90lbs weight, these guys probably thought she'd be intimidated and be too scared to do or say anything but she surprised them by fighting on the day and probably surprised everybody (culprits, management and police) by speaking out a few days ago.

Social status, vanity and bragging obviously mean a lot to these guys, thus putting stuff out in public and coding some of the shadier stuff. They probably have the confidence and intimidation that money infers. They've probably been able to escape from any previous problems through connections or money.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  7. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    No it didn't. It came from 2ch's attempt to harmonise the accounts of Maho, management, and various NGT wota. Along with the chart there's a (almost purely speculative, but based on accounts of people who knew the culprits) account of what might have happened that day, including Joe's friend mentioning he was a Maho wota and Ayakani suggesting he invite her over.

There's really no good reason to believe this story over any other, except that otherwise it's hard to understand why the second man was in another member's apartment.

• Like Like x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Ive been following this thread the past couple of days since the attack leaked and I do think that no matter what the situation is around this and who is in the right or wrong, what matters is that Maho was involved in a horrible situation and her management did nothing to help her. I feel like she is in a difficult place right now, because she wants to keep working hard for her fans and for the sake of the group. But then you have to realize she wants to work hard for a group that didn't help her or comfort her when she needed it the most.

Now please don't take this next paragraph as truth. Just from reading the thread and the information I've read I think I might know the reason why Inapooh and the other guys went to see Maho. I don't think they went there with violent intents. Inapooh has a reputation of getting idols information and sharing their private lives and dating scandals to the media such as Bunshun. From the sounds of it he was probably worried because Maho was very vocal with her dislike of members dating to management and he was probably worried a can of worms was going to open and his position would be compromised. He probably knew members were probably not on good terms with Maho because she didn't like them dating and it probably ruined relations between them and that's probably why they gave Maho's information to Inapooh. He probably orchestrated this encounter to maybe take a fake picture of Maho with the first guy to make it look like she was dating, which would be against everything she believed in. However, Maho reacted differently and it got a little physical. I think the 2nd guy leaving the apartment across the corridor was probably Inapooh ready to take photos. However, it backfired and physical alteration happened. I might be completely wrong but this seems to be the reasoning for all of this happening for me.

Obviously management didn't want this to come to public because they didn't want to look bad with so many members getting boyfriends and hanging out with male friends. And it would be made even worse knowing that one of these males was Inapooh. No matter what management did it wouldn't look good for them. They should have been more watchful of their girls and what they were doing.

• Like Like x 5
    • Creative Creative x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    @rka @wlerin
    Thanks for pointing this out, I've edited my post. A bit funny though since the post i was refering to was posted very early (the day after Maho went public) and so predated the other accusations (apart from Mahos oc). Therefore there wouldn't have been, from my point of view, any need for theories to be patched together.

• Like Like x 2
  10. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    @rka NGTs official statement says that a member accidentally slipped them the time. I'm not 100% sure right now if said member told the guys the time she'd be home or the time she'd take the train but even if its the latter, you can figure out by what time she's home if you know her address/where she gets off

• Like Like x 2
  11. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

There may be different theories for this or that but I don't think anyone believes what management said :lol:

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    And it's not even a composed, sworn testimony, but an upset and desperate attempt to get the truth out as quickly as possible before being silenced.

13. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    No account places Inapooh at the scene. His involvement is inferred from the social group of the culprits and 2ch sleuthing, as well as some suspicious tweets on his account.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. ET920

ET920 Member

Oh, we discussed so many years in Wikipedia (back when I was admin, over 10 years ago) what a reliable source was. Inherently the protagonist of the event isn't a reliable source because there are interests in place and because you cannot verify the information with independent sources.
    According to Mahohon, management and the police Mahohon was surprised by two men in front of her room, that she tried to shout or say something and they covered her mouth, that she might have fallen to the floor and that when there was noise at the elevator the guys were surprised and she managed to escape. Also that one member could have told them when she would be returning (according to Mahohon and management). Anything else (that she could have been killed, that this was because some members date and she doesn't, etc) are her own thoughts and shouldn't be taken as facts.

If they hadn't this wouldn't have grown this big.

• Disagree Disagree x 7
    • Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  15. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    10 pages more and Inapooh will be a saint, Maho's statement completely destroyed and nothing ever happened.

I don't think mngmnt is that smart to have predicted this outcome keeping shut, but surely is a consequence of their silence. Something that should have been expected.
    Maho is still the reliable source, whatever theories or hypothesis people will write around that.
    Even so, I fear all of this is nothing like the actual gaslighting she's going through in real life.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    That Ogiyuka statement actually makes me even more affirmed in my belief that maybe the chaos and wild accusations is good. The more chaotic the situation gets the more people that are releasing clarifying statements, which means that more members/companies/people are trying to distance themselves from AKS. And each person denying their involvement will release information that inches us closer and closer to the truth.
    Such as Tano and Nishigata "denying" their involvement by saying that they gave their phones to the police. Meaning that they ARE at least somehow related to the event and Bunshun/AKS was lying when they said they weren't. It all adds up to illegitimize (is this a word?) AKS.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  17. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    thank you to everyone providing translations regarding the incident. I've been trying to wrap my head around how management/public relations of ngt could be so incompetent. Was mahohon speaking up such a shock everyone in power just froze up?

we need to always remember the main plot point a girl was attacked at her home, and she escaped because of an outside distraction (the elevator) then the girl's management worked at keeping her quiet and hiding the incident.

• Like Like x 4
  18. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    i'm believing Maho story, why? well, because she's the only one speaking about the incident AFTER a month

the management dont do shit, so they are just trying to save their asses, why would you believe their side of story?

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 4
  19. ET920

ET920 Member

Japanese usually believe their companies and governments, contrary to the Western world people.

• Disagree Disagree x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  20. heartstation7

heartstation7 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Rina
    Twitter:
    heartstation7
    I hope international fans here will keep speaking out for Maho in social media such as Twitter. She risked much to tell her story and expose a seriously disturbing issue of how these men don't care about their idols' lives, especially when they're in danger.

Corporates may win in the end with prioritising money and silencing victims, but the rest of us can't ever let the conversation fade away. And also hopefully Maho herself knows how many people are supporting her. The spike on her Twitter followers count shows that. I wish she can pull through this shit and keep on being an idol.

#JusticeForMahohon

• Agree Agree x 5