1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sania Julia Montolalu (Julie) / 5th Generation

Discussion in 'JKT48 Graduated Members' started by CherryBlossom48, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

[​IMG]
    I can say girl with Julie's face+body figure is kinda rare. There was one I saw during my college days. Before I took a good look all of a sudden she dropped out due to marriage with an older man who is a government officer then became a housewife.

2. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

In a theater show Julie with some members were cosplaying SM*SH, a local kpop-ish boyband used to popular years ago.
    Perhaps she played Bisma Kharisma part here. Looked also like a lecturer who would teach marketing or management :)
    [​IMG]

With gifts from her fans in today’s handshake day
    [​IMG]

3. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Julie was celebrating her 200 theater show.
    Never been seeing her in real person only half shape via twitter, Julie's full body figure is lovely.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
  4. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Julie's 10yearchallenge. She said she stays the same
    [​IMG]
    in J idol eg haropro usually girl with Julie's type are highly regarded. There're michishige, shimamura uta, acchan in akb48. I was questioning the phenomenon why japanese idol fans like them. Perhaps their cute look, light/not too demanding manner as well as well rounded. I think there're similar types in gen 7 as Mutiara, Briel.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2019