1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    it won't, it will more likely destroy the whole idol culture in Japan and maybe even take most of the anime culture with it.

We've seen what happens if those pseudo progressive movements cross the pond, it has been slowly destroying *the* most important children's feast here in the Netherlands and it's imho just another form of cultural imperialism.

Mahohon's position won't improve if the Young Turks do their righteous indignation shtick .... it will just be the same ill informed prejudice driven western media drivel and there will only be losers (except the clicks for the YouTube channels and the ad revenue)

edit: but I'm not going to discuss this further here as it's getting off topic and we've been warned about that twice now, so sorry about that.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2019
    • Agree x 13
    • Dislike x 5
    • Disagree x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Winner x 2
  2. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  3. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    cmiiw but..... wouldn't the people within aks' directors office, be the ones directing the ngt managers on what to do...? if that's correct, that's a promotion, not a dismissal. o_O

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    or just horizontally 'promoted' into a career dead-end which is standard practice in a lot of cultures
    Remember what happened to Togasaki-san, that didn't end well and I do feel sorry for him for how it ended

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  5. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    true, and i guess everyone hope imamura won't get anything better than tgsk. tgsk had much wrongdoings in his private life, but he was good on his job, if not the best manager aks ever have.
    guess we have to wait and see if this new post takes on real tasks or not.

• Agree Agree x 5
  6. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

I feel bad for the innocent girls who have their faces all over newspaper and in media just because they’re in NGT

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

https://twitter.com/speranzom/status/1085942527646158848?s=19

For some reason, Bunshun is trying to run with a story "admitting" that the apartment on the other side belonged to Ayakani but she had moved out one year and a half ago already (and Mahohon wasn't aware of it yet?) and her involvement was all a big misunderstanding. https://t.co/wfaMeQKonJ
    Shuukan Bunshun is pushing an idea (relation chart in grey) that is contradictory.

The sentences in black = Bunshun‘s version of events.

Red = Contradictory, errors pointed out

#JusticeForMahohon
    #山口真帆
    #NGT48
    #JusticeForMaho
    #YamaguchiMaho https://t.co/bPt9xgnr4B
    https://twitter.com/rikoriko_xo/status/1085961511779123202?s=19
    IMG_20190118_123055.jpg IMG_20190118_122915.jpg

Tokyo Sports new article (Jan. 19, 2019):

-Interviewed local media
    -Female manager who protected Yamaguchi Maho was dismissed by Dec. 31, 2018, and left Niigata
    -She had been fighting against delinquency and bad morals within the group

#NGT48 #山口真帆
    https://t.co/exC3RWab4o https://t.co/K6NkmqN1uV
    https://twitter.com/qc_bb/status/1086124758238928896?s=19

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    • Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. C_chan

C_chan Kenkyuusei

This Is disgusting, this girls are sick
    They cant keep Mocking on abused women
    Agree

Edit:
    "For some reason, Bunshun is trying to run with a story "admitting" that the apartment on the other side belonged to Ayakani but she had moved out one year and a half ago already (and Mahohon wasn'tawareof it yet?) and her involvement was all a big misunderstanding.https://t.co/wfaMeQKonJ"

Do they really believe we are so stupid? I'm not a people person and never talk to my neighbors but I would notice if they change... More if it's a work colleague...
    This Is all ridiculous...

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
  11. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

if the video does not show watch the video here
    disgusting.
    Noe straights up like a high school bully here

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

All those YT dislikes... [hehe]

13. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    ^
    ^ Even if Noe and Ayaka have no relation to Maho's incident whatsoever (which i highly doubt at this point), they need to be removed for that video alone. The news article of the ex, Manager being tied with duct tape has already been confirmed, so that showroom is just disgusting to see... I'm beyond disappointed that they could joke about something like that and show no remorse.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  14. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    In regard to the video, there remains the possibility that the entire idea of a duct-taped manager is derived from that video. In that case, using the manager's case as context to understand the video is, well, circular. If it comes from somewhere else, the tabloid in question hasn't yet revealed its source.

In regard to another recent post, I won't say much will try to make this my only statement on the topic, but...

Attempting to pervert Mahohon's case into a crusade for "gender equality" will help no one. It's not going to make inroads into Japanese culture (at least not without destroying the entire idol world), it distracts from the very real problems with NGT management's handling of the stalker gang and member dating, and it isn't even what this case is really about. In fact management's failure to enforce the love ban--perhaps in a misguided attempt to modernise idols in line with Aki-P's message to Riripon--that led to this mess in the first place. Yet I can't see any real proponent of the #metoo movement supporting the ban.

There was nothing gender unequal about Mahohon apologizing: Japanese men do it all the time too even when their only fault is being too "noisy", or for someone else's mistakes. Dislike that aspect of Japanese culture all you like, but it's not going to change anytime soon, and imho fighting it is a waste of effort that could be better spent elsewhere.

• Agree x 14
    • Like x 3
    • Winner x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Disagree x 1
  15. ethereallimbo

ethereallimbo Kenkyuusei

• Informative Informative x 8
  16. TWMASTER200

TWMASTER200 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Do you have a source for this? If it's true I'd really like to know. Because that is sickening if true.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    @wlerin ok this is something important... it’s not so much that women are pressured to apologize for being victimized (like you said men have that too) but the fact that victims don’t even get the right to feel offended or inconvenienced. Basically, culturally you’re allowed to be mean but if you’re on the receiving end you can’t complain, effectively making it in the eyes of the public as a “victimless crime”. The second you speak up, you automatically inconvenience the people who wronged you, not like any of this wouldn’t have happened if the ones responsible hadn’t started it. Meiwaku outrage directed at the wrong people is the real issue.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    • Like Like x 5
  19. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi