1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kojima Mako (Kojimako) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I think @Trinu just proved my point ... thanks
    it's pretty sad, but it is the hard reality .... but it wouldn't really be fair to other members who did make senbatsu at some point in time and din't get a graduation song

Well Miichan is my oshimen, and I think most of my fellow fans kinda doubt if she will get a graduation song when she decides to call it quits, so there's that

note: that doesn't imply the "if my oshi doesn't get one, I don't want your oshi to have one', just to be clear about that

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Yes, it is "if she will get" and not "definitely zero". There're difference in that, and that is what I am talking about.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I think her career has been similar to that of Akicha.
    Young promise but then stalled and never actually got big big.

She’ll probably get a graduation concert (so I hope), but a graduation song... I really doubt it.

4. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    @Trinu, do you mean Mako or Miichan?

5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Mako.

I think Miichan will get a graduation song simply for being the last 1st gen.
    Wouldn’t be surprised if they tried to bring back as many 1st gens as possible cause we know how much they like a throwback

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I am in the no concert, no song camp, not that I wouldn't love both. So changing the topic slightly, who do you think Mako would invite to her grad stage? Paruru didn't have a concert (her choice), but she got a song with all of the other 9th gen still around and they came to her grad stage.

I start my list with Naachan, Juri, Miichan, and Yuihan plus the other members of Tentoumu Chu (Meru, Ryouha, Mio, and Nagisa). Perhaps add to that some members of Team K from the first time around, but I am not sure who she was close to. Then any of her kouhais is she close to (Ayumin and maybe Naru?).

7. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    wouldn't you add the Team 4 members? they kinda had a mini reunion today, they got promoted together, had their first team together and even had their first number one in the RH together.

I'll be honest ... I wouldn't mind that kind of throwback with Acchan, Yuko, Mariko, Nyan-Nyan, Takamina, Sae etc. etc.

Maybe they can do the Kimi wa Melody MV the right way this time ...

Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
  8. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I am laughing at myself. When I see Team 4 and first at RH, I think of Hashire! Penguin and the original Team 4 with Paruru, Haruu, Lemon, Annin, Miyumiyu, Komari, etc. :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    I would be pissed if there are no concert
    I mean, even with Trinu comparison to Takajo Aki, she did get a concert. (Even though I don't agree with the comparison, but I will rest my case seeing as it isn't going anywhere)

10. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I'm just dumb, I just realised that I should have said 'new Team 4'/'Minegishi Team 4' as I'm aware that many a fan was rather upset with the fate of original Team 4

11. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    RH: Mako and friends placed well.

"9th Namida no Hyomen Choryoku It was the first and last time that I sang this tune in Request Hour, but thanks to everyone I became the best memory. I love my favorite songs. Thank you very much for voting ❤ ︎ ︎

M17 : 9) AKB48 - Namida no Hyomen Choryoku (Okada Nana, Mukaichi Mion, Kojima Mako, Takahashi Juri)

DxRyYXjUwAAjG9F.jpeg

https://twitter.com/mak0_k0jima/status/1086619179333996545

And I missed some.

M10 : 66) AKB48 -Sandal ja Dekinai Koi

M07 : 69) AKB48 - Wakariyasukute Gomen

Screen Shot 2019-01-19 at 5.38.20 AM.png

Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  12. welp

welp Next Girls

Someone guessed she would start a new journey in fashion industry but something doesn't fit.
    Possible jobs in fashion industry for her must be either model or, like Murase Sae, designer, starting her own clothing business.
    She said she would need fans support in her new endeavor but model doesn't need fans? Neither she has model look.
    If she turns designer, she will fade away from entertainment industry. And, saying she wanted fans to keep supporting her meant she wanted fans to buy her clothes?
    Neither I can see how Sun Music can support her in fashion world and be a part of her fashion career preparation.
    Yet, in the way you phrased it sounded like her agency indeed would not directly support her in her new path just would keep her connect to fans via events.

I don't think Mako expect a big farewell, the bigger must be the better but anything is fine. Perhaps, she can get her solo single after graduation.

J-fans keep using Produce 48 starting time to debunk K-pop possibility totally forgetting she's close to Juri who had been a K-pop fan some time before the show started. She must be introduced to K-pop around the same time to Juri and possibly via Juri.

13. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Sun Music has tons of entertainer -- it is just a name. Sun Music is pretty big in Japan too.

English is not my native language; I apologise. She did a lot of events with the agency before. The ModelPress Talk Show, Birthday Celebration Fan Meeting, and a Bus Tour, in a span of 6 months. Sounds like a supportive agency to me. And she did mentioned in her long IG post (I have translated it somewhere in this thread) that she might be the one who missed the fans.

She has been asking a LOT of question on her IG Story that totally sounds like she would be doing fashion/make-up producing. (She asked about pain pain point of clothing, men and women, coordination problem, etc, etc, etc.) And I believe her female fans might have already exceeded her male fans -- they would definitely buy her cloth (heck, right now a lot of them buy the same cloth as her).

A lot of thing is not clear about her career path actually, but words from insiders (Kayano Shinobu [Head of Costumes], Setsu Shinya [AKBG Newspaper Director], among others) strongly suggest that her decision is the correct one. The mysterious part is that all, including Mako herself, mentioned that she will be able to contribute back to AKB48 with her career choice.

I wouldn't say 100% percent that she won't go to K-POP (after all, I did say that 100% she won't go to PD48 lol). Right now it make a lot of sense that Mako go to PD48 because of Juri -- the fact that MNET portrayed her as Juri's underlings might actually be accurate. She seems to cheer for her teammate more than herself in many situation. But that is neither here or there.

My main reasoning is that, while I don't actually go to handshake event that much (and Mako Japanese fans rarely write report on Twitter), I believe I read everything possible regarding Mako, including watching IG Live and Showroom. I rarely heard her talking about Korea since after PD48 ended -- except for food and friends she made, unlike Juri. I mean, she would probably try to appeal her love for Korea more if she wanted to be in K-POP.

14. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan explicitly mentioned Mako's instagram and how fashionable it has become the last 2 years just after Mako's announcement, It wouldn't surprise me if Miichan knows about Mako's plans, it didn't sound like some spurious remark to me.

15. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    That is why I like the 2014 Zenkoku Tour a lot. Kojimako centered quite a few songs (Kuroi Tenshi, Koi no Onawa, How come?, Ibiza Girl and Kibouteki Refrain in Chiba) and that despite Yokoyama Yui being Senbatsu member already and Jurina having a K kennin at the time. I really recommend anyone who hasn't seen it yet to watch the Team K concerts of the Zenkoko Tour (I think Nara and Chiba are on DVD. She centered more songs during the Chiba performance but she was part of the Suika Baby unit in Nara as well).

I've watched it like a thousand times already. I have to admit my original reason was because Tano Yuka centers a lot of songs as well and she doesn't do that in any of the bigger concerts, but Kojimako is also a pleasure to watch <3 Kibouteki Refrain during the Chiba encore is probably my favourite as it's a YukaMako Wcenter [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. adinandra seto

adinandra seto Kenkyuusei

at the handshake event today mako said no grad concert for her...

• Informative Informative x 2
  18. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    This is just so sad... :cry:
    Dammit.. :gavel:

19. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Argh... I have already guessed it (despite what I have actually argued for before) but it still heard to know it would be true. And I wouldn't be surprised if half of it was from her own request.

EDIT: Reason for my guess was that I looked at the timing, and the probable date based on last handshake event would be around March-May, and there's definitely not going to be time for the concert around then, especially with Sashii graduation around the same timeframe. They would really have to bend around backward to organise it. I wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't even in the 55th single senbatsu either, though that would be really cruel, and I think a lot of members would fight that.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
  20. Orangerafi

Orangerafi Member

Oshimen:
    SeichanKomiharuMiionMacharin
    That's sad, I consider Mako as one of the major member of AKB and a graduation concert should have been nice as farewell. :cry:

Oh well, I hope she will still be part of the 55th single though...:rolleyes: