1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert BNK48 6th Single Senbatsu General Election (2019/01/26)

Discussion in 'BNK48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Colin Janssen

Colin Janssen Kenkyuusei

In a TARDIS traveling somewhere in Earth-616
    Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    I am glad Cherprang still is at the top, that Izurina seems to have a chance to finally rank in and that Orn's fans are pushing through! I do hope the same goes for Pun though as I don't like her current position.

Also, anyone happen to know some information about the election itself. As in how we could watch it live. I assume via the "Workpointofficial" youtube channel? Someone told me once that the AKB SSK was also livestreamed there.

2. shibahi

shibahi Kenkyuusei

so the voting period was extended until last minute huh. is there some tea about why or are they just trying to squeeze the last spurt of profits?

3. stormcaster

stormcaster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    DD
    It's not like we can buy more codes during the extended period anyway. Gotta give them the time to hand out codes if their system can't handle it, no?

4. reddertar

reddertar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    Heard nothing from Workpoint. But it has been announced that the election event will be boardcast live via TrueID app. However, I don't know that it can be watched from outside Thailand.

There will be illegally stream on Youtube from TrueID feed, i guess.

5. PunShark

PunShark Kenkyuusei

The extended period is more to ensure that the official can send out codes on time and people have enough time to put the vote in. A lot of people got panic and bought these music cards last minute especially those big fandoms collecting donations from fans. They were buying it in thousands. I bought my last batch (15) on the morning of the 22th and just got my code in the email this evening.

And contrary to what you think, there are some unused codes that sellers hold on til the official music card sell end. Some of them come from the initial CDs buyers, some come from middleman that bought music cards last minutes. They are trying to make profits from desperate wotas by selling their codes at 200++ bahts. Though No 1 is pretty much given, there are a lot of uncertainties in ranking for Kami 7, last spot for senbutsu, last spot for undergirls.

Just to start a conversation. Here is my final prediction for top 16.

1. Cherprang
    2. Music
    3. Orn (It can go to either Orn or Mobile but I give Orn a bit of an edge)
    4. Mobile
    5. Noey
    6. Jennis
    7. Pun (May not be but I can't put my Kami out of Kami7. Kaew, Jennis and Pun are very close for the last 2 spots for Kami7 )
    8. Kaew
    9. NamNeung
    10. Pupe
    11. Wee
    12. Jane
    13. Tarwaan
    14. Natherine
    15. Kaimook
    16. Izurina (It could be Mind or Satchan too but I think Izurina has a edge. She got a lot of small votes from different fandoms since everyone like to see her doing well in this election. Pun also voted like 9 votes for Izurina and I believe Cherprang as well.)

6. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    Tomorrow will be the judgement day! i hope all my favs will able to rank in~~

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    huh i thought this was today lol

8. Wade & Wander

Wade & Wander Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    izutarina
    Were tickets sold out eventually? I’ve been trying to buy extra tickets for friends visiting and all the zones seem sold out.

I know the concert part sold out apart from the most expensive standing section, but even that wasn’t even open for sale this whole week. Last Friday I checked there were still like 10-20 seats left for the general election announcement but nothing opened up at all this week since Monday. Was hoping maybe they’d free up something last minute, kinda bummed since my friend would’ve really enjoyed it.

Oh well, best wishes to the girls and let’s have fun tomorrow!

9. Colin Janssen

Colin Janssen Kenkyuusei

In a TARDIS traveling somewhere in Earth-616
    Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    Yeah I heard about the app. Not sure if I want to use that. But that youtube channel is a good start. Thanks!

10. PunShark

PunShark Kenkyuusei

If anyone has a good link to a live feed for us abroad, please don't forget to post it here.

11. onego123

onego123 Member

Mods wont allow that unless they're official if you catch my drift. If anyone has stream links send them privately instead

12. PunShark

PunShark Kenkyuusei

Ok. Didn't know that. I knew there is a real-time result in the app but it would be nice to see the girls' reaction.

13. ehs01

ehs01 Kenkyuusei

A pic of the entrance(?) And ticket. Let's gogo~

https://imgur.com/a/YnVUx6T

Edit: Concert was good overall. Stage is a huge upgrade but there were occasional audio glitches. Towards the end Niky's birthday was celebrated

Last edited: Jan 26, 2019
  14. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Ack! I'm so excited to see the results of the General Elections! :^O^: I was hoping they would live stream it on YouTube like they did with the 53rd General Election. :oops:

15. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Dx1Rn7hUwAILsb9.jpg
    Just hour away.

16. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Very excited for this.
    I had hoped they would do a Facebook live at that seems to be one of their preferred methods, but I'm happy to follow it via here and Twitter. ♡

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

17. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    what time does it start?

18. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

On Now.

19. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen: