1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

(Rumor) Produce 48 China

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by tgsk48, Jan 23, 2019.

1. tgsk48

tgsk48 Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    WTF. I get why they did it in Korea but I don't know about China. Will probably watch this and hope under appreciated girls get their chance here.

3. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I read the source,
    upload_2019-1-23_14-10-39.png
    Rumored.

Feel free to talk, but treat this as not-yet-confirmed windwords. Better, talk only when you got a news about this.

4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Old Old x 1
  5. Iz*One48

Iz*One48 Kenkyuusei

Regardless of that untrustworthy site, is Produce101 China is sort of Produce48 with the participation of AKB48 China trainees? There are rumors about SNH48 will have their own version of Produce48 but I don't know much about the development of that project.

6. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Man, do you really trust that site? Now I trust no one even my oshimen even my friend even my family even myself.

7. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    [RUMOUR] CUCA is joining

• Creative Creative x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. welp

welp Next Girls

I think survival show may be a good idea, it's trending recently. Everyone produces survival shows. It's said Produce's rip-off show, Idol Producer, generated 30m yuan and the licensed Produce 101 China generated 40m yuan. Rocket Girls, formed through Produce 101 China also is the hottest girl group at the moment.

Anyway, SARFT (Beijing's broadcasting bureau) has tightened its censorship policy recently. The premiere of Idol Producer Season 2 was delayed due to the warning from SARFT and now the title has been renamed, from Idol Producer to "Qing Chun You Ni", and the editing has been re-done. Another survival show airing simultaneously via another platform "All For One" has not renamed the title though.

Despite being trending, as everyone producing survival now, the public may grow survival show exhaustion soon.

9. onego123

onego123 Member

10. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    the real question is produce48 with Japanese franchise or AKBCHINA or CHN48

plot twist tencent give the world war with a blast competition chn48, AKB CHINA and 48 group

11. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
  12. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

[Rumor] Famous former-AKB48 idol, Sashihara Rino, graduates to join Produce48 China

:rolleyes:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. welp

welp Next Girls

i guess the project has been canceled. During the latest shuffle announcement event, many things was announced but nothing was said about the show. The agency would launch "Pocket48" app and all 85 girls assigned to no team (trainees included) would be demoted to "online" idols and interact with fans via Pocket 48 and other online platforms.

14. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    ^ Although, wouldn't a Produce48 type show benefit those "online idols"? They are supposed to "raise their popularity" with interacting online and if high enough, they can be shuffled back into a main group (SNH, GNZ or BEJ). It would make perfect sense for them to do an In-House Survival Show like many of the K-Pop Entertainment Companies do with their Trainees. Because, seriously, they should hold off those 12/7th Gen auditions so that those "online idols" can compete to get back into a main group.

15. Toadell

Toadell Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yukirin, Zukki, Oochan
    With all that is happening in China is almost impossible this rumour will ever come to any fruition:(
    I wanted it to happen tho:^^;::cry:

• Like Like x 1