1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yamauchi Mizuki (Zukky)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    At least part of her Japanese fan base has rallied behind Neko Allergy, too.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sailor Miyawaki

Sailor Miyawaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    thank you, I guess I will be voting for that, is part of her fanbase rallying behind another song too?

3. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Maybe not: most of the tweets under her hashtag (her name) promote Allergy on Twitter, and also one fan community which I'm a member of.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    DvRSBV7UwAIUrAG_small.jpg
    https://twitter.com/MizukiYamauchi/status/1077576398053625856

Lots of Zukkii news since the beginning of December:
    • Zukkii took part in the 48G singing contest, but couldn't pass the initial auditions. She stated in her mobame, however, that she was glad having challenged herself on that front, too
    • she's part of the new, original song for the rhythm game "AKB48 Beat Carnival"
    • she'll also be in the upcoming "Lucky Girl" AKBINGO episodes in January (they even showed a teaser where she cried)
    • she'll have a solo photoshoot in the upcoming Up To Boy which goes on sale on January 23rd
    • Zukkii was selected as one of the members to perform in the special New Year's Day performance at the AKB48 theater
    Though it's a bit late, here's a cute Santa dancing to NO WAY MAN: https://twitter.com/Illbeba50520761/status/1076677519628062721 That smile!

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    NHK Kouhaku selection as well. The list, in addition to Sasshi,

AKB48岡部麟、岡田奈々、小栗有以、柏木由紀、高橋朱里、向井地美音、横山由依、山内瑞葵、SKE48須田亜香里、松井珠理奈、NMB48白間美瑠、HKT48田中美久、NGT48荻野由佳、中井りか、STU48瀧野由美子ら国内グループメンバーと、伊豆田莉奈らBNK48メンバー16人が出席した。

https://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/akb48/news/201812290000451.html

• Like Like x 3
  6. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    they're pushing her so strong that now i'm worried if she'll flop again on next SSK and make her feel bad and an undeserving push.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  7. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

This is not the kind of push people are against of though.
    I'm happy for her!

And it shows management has learnt their lesson (13 years in...) and isn't putting all their eggs in the same basket (Moeka).

• Like Like x 3
  8. ichigowota

ichigowota Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Mazda Ayaka
    It’s a well deserved push and not a gori one. Moeka is the one getting the gori push.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    what's a gori push? I didn't say she's not a deserving push, so I don not understand the "disagrees" on my previous comment. I was just worried for her that she might not meet the expectations for that push like in handshakes or SSK rank.

10. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

imo, zukki push still considerable as fine compared to the previously gen ace like mako (14th) or mion (15th)

11. ichigowota

Oshimen:
    Mazda Ayaka
    I thought you wrote “undeserving push” previously, sorry if I misunderstood. Gori push just means a huge aggressive push, they’re generally not good in the long run, especially for a member who didn’t “earn” it.

In my opinion she won’t flop during the next SSK and I don’t think she flopped this year, though I guess some people think otherwise because she set a high goal for herself. She only joined AKB two years ago. For her to go from unranked to #92 in SSK within 1.5 years of being in the group without much of a push until recently is pretty good. She has achieved a lot for someone as fresh as her, and it’s all from hard work and talent.

Also she does well with handshake sales https://jshowbiz.com/english/news/k...ales-tell-you-who-is-new-handshake-queen.html

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
  12. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    It might have something to do with your assertion that she "flopped" in SSK this year. Honestly that is the first time I have ever heard anyone say that about Zukki. She was really proud of her ranking too. So your initial comment felt like it was sorta out of 'left field', so to speak.

And speaking as someone who has seen her perform in the theater multiple times, it is my opinion that she is totally worthy of the opportunities she is getting now, regardless of where she may have ranked in SSK.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Yeah, Zukki struck me as being the epitome of "organic push". in that she gradually got peoples attention by virtue of her performances and took advantage of the opportunities she got. If one looks back to when the 16th gen debuted she didn't seem particularly favoured at that time, she was 2nd row in group songs and 3rd singer in her unit Heart Gata Virus. In that respect of how she worked herself into better positions she's also a great example of "watch them as they improve" because even though she started off with latent talent, that had to be improved and applied.

....and whoever had the brainwave to have her do Migiashi Evidence in the kks stage, whether it was Murayama Yuiri or one of the staff deserves thanks because that opened a lot of peoples eyes.

As for SSK, ranking in at all is tough, just look at those members who try for years before getting in.

And as for "push", that has to be the most abused word on this forum, it means many different things to many different people.

• Like Like x 3
  14. ichigowota

Oshimen:
    Mazda Ayaka
    Happy New Year to Zukki and all her fans!
    [​IMG]

Can’t wait to see more of Zukki and her activities this year :) I have high hopes for her in 2019!

Source: Zukki’s Twitter https://www.twitter.com/MizukiYamauchi

• Like Like x 5
  15. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Zukkii's tweet about Kouhaku: https://twitter.com/MizukiYamauchi/status/1080099569944342530
    And a single tidbit about a different topic: Zukkii revealed in her mobame that she wore Mayuyu's outfit during the January 1st theater performance (seen in these pics: https://twitter.com/MizukiYamauchi/status/1080011012676304896).

Edit: I had no choice but to add this to my post: Zukkii just sent the cutest wild boar photos one could ever see! I wholeheartedly recommend subscribing to her mobame if you're interested and have the chance to do so.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Was out in front of the Donki Friday night as I had cancel machi for the Pajama Drive stage. I hadn't noticed before (perhaps it is new) that Zukki has a signed poster on one of the pillars at the entrance. As you can see, the ad is for AKB mail...

zukki.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  17. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    I think they updated the ads on the pillars in November; one photo of the ad was posted in this thread in November. Thanks for a bigger and clearer photo!

18. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Zukkii updates!

- At the national HS event at Hiroshima on Monday Zukkii was included in the following live songs:

Sentimental Train (Sakura's outfit)
    Teacher Teacher
    10 krone to pan
    Suzukake Nanchara
    Iiwake Maybe
    Heavy Rotation

She wrote in her mobame that she'd wanted to perform "10 krone" after watching the new Team 8 stage, and was really glad she received this chance.

- Zukkii performed "Kanojo" as a solo song at the Team 4 concert on Sunday! You can see a 13-second snippet here:

(Edit: removed dead video link)

She wrote in her mobame that the costume department modified the hat to read "MIZUKI" just for this occasion.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    UTB vol. 275 featuring Zukkii's latest photoshoot went on sale today! If you ordered the magazine through the 48G official shop, you received a photo featuring Zukkii:

AK-024-1901-65668-1_p02_500.jpg

I love this shot: the styling, her gaze and the overall atmosphere. Somehow the styling, especially on her hair, reminds me of an 80s Japanese idol.

Zukkii wrote in her mobame that the photoshoot this time had a different kind of atmosphere from the other two she's done for UTB - she described the shoot as more girly than the previous "cool" ones. She also shared some offshots from the shoot in her Twitter: https://twitter.com/MizukiYamauchi/status/1087829149375332352

Dxi-13CVAAAvCzW_small.jpg Dxi-13IVsAADnML_small.jpg

• Like Like x 11
  20. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    • Like Like x 4