1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The MNL48 Thread

Discussion in 'General MNL48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 11, 2018.

1. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    Sheki got me shook
    I think I find my Kami oshi today
    so lovely lively cute dynamic and that shining spirit, I'm in love

• Like Like x 4
  2. AiBan

AiBan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    MNL48 proved tonight that they are the superior sister group when it comes to vocals.

Even though sheki wasn't the center for blue rose, she hard carried the performance. I cannot wait for the full tagalog version of blue rose.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. roze_street

roze_street Kenkyuusei

I'm super 'drunk' with concert feeling rn tho I wasn't there physically but the livestream made me feel like I was there.

Omg guys Sheki and Abby really did it this time. I'm super impressed!!! Aaah, I can't sleep because of their performances. ♥️♥️♥️ Also the whole Thailand senbatsu did an amazing job!!!!

MNL48 POWER!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. robinrider

robinrider Kenkyuusei

What a night is all I can say!

I forgot all my problems because of this.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    The group:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล

Will Blue Rose appear on this? Also, time stamp?

7. robinrider

robinrider Kenkyuusei

8. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    Welp.

Public perception of MNL at Asia Fes seems positive. Mission accomplished(?) Or wait and see?

9. Demetria

Demetria Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I am still hyped with what happened last night. It is a night to remember! I'm so proud with the girls performance as well as the sister groups...
    I hope there will be another meet next year like this :banana:

oh and here is the performance for blue rose

And then Abby's performance is included here

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. noeuljjang

noeuljjang Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I'm sure i'm in love with mnl48 right now. Their performance was amazing, their voices....omg! And they're so hyped and cute!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. lizpie014

lizpie014 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaede Ishiyama
    Twitter:
    lizzyneechan14
    Ahh!!! I just watch the replay of the AKB48 Group Asia Festival. I must say that our beloved MNL48 girls are soaring high! :cute:

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Asuka Loves Walls

Asuka Loves Walls Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    It's so fun to hear the fangirling stories of the girls, particularly with Okada Nana. It seems like Naachan adores the amazing vocals of the girls since she gravitates around singing as well.

Anyway, let me ramble here for a while. Will that be okay? :D

In a rare turn of events, Sela went on IG live for the very first time around 1 or 130am today, getting around 170 viewers in a snap (that number is a lot for any MNL member at the moment). One of the things she shared is how she loves Naachan and then her and Sheki "fought" over her. Truly hilarious. Look around social media posts for the actual clip, somebody surely saved it. Okada Nana's fishing (or I might say, netting) powers strikes again.

Regarding their performance... wow, they are amazing. Exceeded a lot of people's expectations, actually. Too bad this performance may not be promoted thoroughly in the motherland again. :glare:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. hanabi

hanabi Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    aiw78346
    I'm no longer surprised at this point. Not even a mention of it on local TV, yet they'll do an entire feature on some half-Filipino celebrity (who doesn't care all that much about being Filipino) and praise them as if they should be the pride of pinoys everywhere.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I thought the news was all covered up by that Church Bombing atm... Entertainment been backing off for now until the heat dies down last I checked. And... the only Half Filipino being mentioned in the news is Catriona Gray flying over to Indonesia... and she defintely doesn't 'Not care about being a Filipino'... Au Contraire actually.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. hanabi

hanabi Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    aiw78346
    Didn't the bombings happen AFTER the girls left for Thailand though? They could have easily done a small snippet to say the girls were going and why. I'm not looking for a full length feature, even just a mention would be good for promotion.

Also, I'm speaking in general terms. I'm fully aware Catriona Gray is proud to be pinoy. I'm just saying that Filipino media has this biased obsession with practically any half or quarter Filipino celebs that are famous abroad that they think we should all be proud of simply because they have some Filipino blood. And yet here they don't bother to promote the first ever idol group in the country that's gaining more and more popularity? I don't necessarily agree with it, that's all.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. Rashbell

Rashbell Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    oh, just manage to watch a snippet from the latest episode of ASAP, the music show in ABS CBN, and they introduced guys who will be sent to korea for kpop training, (might be related to produce or the likes), didn't HHE has partnership with the network? and they didn't even promote the girls participating in a big event for the 48G?, might as well cut the partnership and promote the girls to different networks, i don't see feel any support from the network aside from showtime and that one time for the original song.

P.S.
    speaking of ASAP, who's the girl who lost her shoe during the perf?,

• Like Like x 1
  17. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    Coleen

18. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    I'm hoping that in itself is enough to give MNL real credit in the 48G community lol
    ----------------------
    In terms of the news thing, I say we wait. That bombing did happen relatively recently. Wait for it to run its course, probably.

I mean, with all the recent guestings and interviews the girls have recently had, there's NO WAY those same sources wouldn't cover an event like this, right? Right now the news world just seems to be...busy. But it should be covered, I think. Eventually.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    WTF?!?!

Did it fly though the shoe? [hehe]

20. robinrider

robinrider Kenkyuusei

Is that Darren Criss who was featured on Bandila earlier? hahaha

Well, he mentioned his Cebuana mom once more during his winning speech at the Screen Actors Guild.

• Like Like x 1