1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert Nogizaka46's 7th Anniversary LIVE (2019/02/21-2019/02/24)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 23, 2018.

1. animeboy552

animeboy552 Kenkyuusei

anyone managed to get tickets for any of the dates?

2. Lezl

Lezl Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    I had no luck getting any ticket, unfortunately. Mostly sold out now and the Rakuten ticket webpage is dead now not even load the page where I can pick up the ticket...

3. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    it seems that the servers are full of logins, but too much spam . at about 1.05pm JST , i managed to get over the captcha page(took a number of refreshes for about 40 mins when the 1st capcha page appeared) and into the ticketing page for Day 2. its quite a drag loading that page but to my surprise(didn't expect much), they still had tickets left even for normal seats. I'm suspecting a lot of ppl are just holding on to their login sessions or the server does not know how to dispose of them upon timeout(still happening now, its crazy). so i quickly got 1. the thing is once they have a login session of the ticket page(login and captcha appears), it keeps it and not timeout even though we keep getting the 503 error. so half the job is already done if that captcha appears.
    other days however, i could not get a logon.

4. animeboy552

animeboy552 Kenkyuusei

yeah it was around that time when the servers was less packed. but normal seats were all sold out by the time i got in. managed to get balcony seats for day 2 and 3. anyone has any idea what the seats are like? there's a set of instructions for the balcony seats but i dont quite get what they mean.

5. animeboy552

animeboy552 Kenkyuusei

anyways, is there anyone residing in japan with a japanese phone number that can help me to apply for lottery for the theatre livestreaming of nanase's grad con?

6. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    great , see you there maybe on Day 2. i got a chance to get Balcony for Day 1, but decided against sitting so high and far.
    i am not sure how Balcony works but from the description , it is like National handshake mini-live system. basically , there may be no seat number, you go and change your ticket and they will draw which floor and seats probably on the spot, i think.

7. animeboy552

animeboy552 Kenkyuusei

ahh that's not bad i guess. im just confused about the part where it says we can leave our seats for ppl that bought 2 tix(?)(after translation)
    Have you been to kyocera dome? Are the balcony seats like really far?

8. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    that part says if you bought 2 tickets, a probability that your seats may be apart.
    nope, first time for me at kyocera too. you can google the kyocera dome balcony during concerts, looks pretty far. in reality , could be further. the big screens are there anyways in any case.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Lezl

Lezl Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    I give up too fast it seems to be. So only got a backstage ticket on the first day, which still much left, I am very upset but at least I will be there, I will buy a prepaid Japanese to next time can able to buy a normal ticket...

10. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Friend helped try mobile membership ticket application, both rounds failed. These are probably the hardest to get thus far. Maybe maiyan’s grad could be the same if not harder

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    The good news for Nogizaka46 fans who are too busy to get out — is that they can watch Nogizaka46 7th YEAR BIRTHDAY LIVE Day4 - Nishino Nanase Graduation Concert live-stream via "Shintaikan Live" app from home, at a very fair price (1,620 yen).

Original Nogizaka46 official site

12. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    It doesn't say anything about the stream being restricted to Japan only, but can someone confirm this before I purchase a key code?

13. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    I didn't have any problems purchasing it yesterday. My debit card (mastercard) was even accepted easily though I registered first for the d-account.
    purchase.JPG dashboard.JPG

EDIT: I followed this guide from @JuriRena :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Yes you just need to have a d-account @Chubo , does it have to be a Japan address for the d-account? Can you please give a short summary on the procedures :D I'd like
    to share this with friends outside Japan so they can see it too! :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    @JuriRena In my case, I linked my google account during the registration then proceeded by filling up some info like your full name in alphabet and katakana though I don't remember filling up some jp address. After that, some information about your credit/debit card. Should be at least Visa or Mastercard. I think that's pretty much how I did it.

16. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Thanks for the info! Yes, registering a docomo account is a breeze when you link it with your Google account. It only asks for your name, date of Birth and a password.

They also mention a Shintaikan app, but I can't find that anywhere, except for some shady apk download sites. Do we need the app?

17. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    Shintaikan app link (I'm not sure if there's an android version for this)

I think you need the app when viewing it in smartphone or tablet.

18. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I’m trying to join the umeda cinema live viewing party or one of the ones slightly further away if I couldn’t .

19. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I can't find the Android version of it, although I have seen it mentioned. I also checked the FAQ thoroughly and I think you can use a browser as well, as long as it is Chrome. So I think I am going to take a leap of faith and purchase a key. I really want to see the concert.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Lezl

Lezl Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    I managed to get a Normal Balcony ticket for the 1st day...maybe not the clever decision but now I have 2 tickets for this day with 2 registration