[GENERAL] The Sakamichi Series group thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Apr 11, 2017.

1. sistren

sistren Kenkyuusei

yeah i think a lot of us were disappointed in that decision but to be fair even with discussion at the end it's management's choice. i mean there were several kanji members upset about the decision, big ones i remember were yuipon & yuuka, while other members agreed. i think now with a lot of the girls stepping up to sub as solos in different songs has helped, plus the new girls in kanji will definitely bring new energy

2. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Mod notice

There were some issues around creating member pages in the past. But as long as they have a profile page on the official site(s) it's okay to do so. But you have to take responsibility for it. Upload an official picture in the OP and add the basic info. Also use the standard title format. Occasionally edit in updates (I need to do that to some third gens soon)

If that sounds like something you can do go ahead and make them.

• Informative Informative x 2
  3. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

4. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Today was weird in that I was able to watch all 3 sakamichi shows. It was also interesting because all 3 groups did very similar things: New Year's games. It was a great way to compare and contrast the 3 groups and their shows...

Being a Nogi fan, I was happy for the extra 30 minutes of Nogi goodness. They did not disappoint. Members looked great in their kimonos, and they gave their all in the games.

Kanji Keyaki-chans is a small group. I'm welcoming of their 2nd Gens because of how small they currently are and maybe they'll get KeyaKake kick started with their freshness. Except there was still some fun stuff - like how Berika just wasn't stacking her team with the best of competitive members or how it seems Ishimori and Fuyuka are the go to wackiness. Tsuchida is so generous and patient with the members when he's not cutting them down. I'd like to see more of this from him.

Gana Oshi continues being really good. The producers are very decisive in making it a show with similar dynamics of member to host like Nogi's. But this episode had that lucky ranking feel of AKBingo! And my gana oshimen, Manamo, got ranked last! That's okay because she's their secret weapon. Their show really does highlight the difference between them and their kanji senpai.

I can't wait for the subs for all 3.

5. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

All of them get 1 hour special or it's just Nogi?

6. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Just Nogi.

• Like Like x 1
  7. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

did i just noticed there will be "extended footage" for the next episode

this episode there more willingness in them eyes, some really nice reactions. there many turmoil for them group last year, even they lose one of their show moodmaker shida Let's see how them refresh the show this year with the new gen - so they are not gonna change the MC? -

watched them show but until 10th episode. At that moment i just not that clicked with the hira's girls overall but they got better MC and obviously the dynamic is much better than kanji, it's very lively

8. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Yep

That's the power of the Toshi-dama :D

Man... wished you watch ep 33

9. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

yay xD

tsuchida-san caught me surprise with that lol. Some moments i think its turn like the showrunners seem awkwardly quip the girls with that. Man they seems too self conscious sometimes, kanji:s girl need to let lose of that.

see.. there too much contents i can "handle" for now :D but its got my curiosity

10. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i should watch hiragana oshi since i don't know much abouth the hiragana girls

keyakitte is more fun lately,the episodes where they play games are much more fun than when they tell stories

11. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

Yes definitely watch Hiragana Oshi. Its really good and has only gotten better as time goes on.

To me, Hiragana feels much more like a true Nogi sister group than Kanji does.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Second.

Gana Oshi has Nogi Doko feel... Early Nogi variety feel. You should watch some of it as the Gana members will only get better at it.

Also, that Snack Mao skit is the best Sakamichi skit ever. I wish Matsumura had done something like that.

13. langsikretoooo

langsikretoooo Kenkyuusei

What happened to Sakamichi Ranze46? A lot, as in A LOT of their videos uploaded just disappeared yesterday. They are one of my main sources of Sakamichi related stuff :(

14. Phecrawl

Phecrawl Kenkyuusei

According to that post, he/she said the blog is suspended.[​IMG]

Sent from my MEIZU_M5 using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
  15. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Once again, I caught all three sakamichi shows and all three groups were on fire. It was a good morning to watch 'em. Now I can't wait for the subs to finally understand 'em.

16. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    The newest AKB48 single (still untitled, released 13 March) will, as has become tradition, include a SakamichiAKB song.

Type B will feature a song made from the three groups, with an MV.
    In addition Type C will include the Izone-Sakamichi-AKB song from FNS Kayosai (Hitsuzensei), no MV.

Twice the leeching.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Let me guess: Selection of Nogi 4th gen, Kanji 2nd and the lone Hiragana.
    Or is it to early for them?

18. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

It could be. But i guess it'll be a combination like for Nogi it'll be 2 3rd gen and 2 4th gen.

19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I like Hiragana Oshi, too. Audrey are terrific and the group is so active and entertaining. A variety of characters and self-presentations. As a Memi fan, I'm delighted with how she has grown so swiftly as a variety performer. And not her alone: Miyata, Nibu, Iguchi, etc., etc. Iguchi has returned to the off-the-wall hilariousness we saw in her original auditions, but which slipped away in the interim. And KeyaKake has picked up in the past few weeks, after what to me was a long lull. Might Techi reappear? The 2gens appear this coming weekend.

And yes, sometimes Hiragana seems more like a Nogi sister group than a Keyaki one. Their style is more feminine than Keyaki, and they are more active in variety. They perform harder on their show, so to speak.

20. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka

New line up will be interesting and I'm gonna pay attention if Yoshimotozaka join this collab.

Saito Tsukasa for center!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1