1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    I'm go to help you. Is from "Live Jack SP 2018" and is called "8ppy Special".

I posted the full special and you can watch it here. But in case you have any problem with the link, here you can watch it on my Bilibili.

-------------------------

Seems like you forget the new Hiragana uniform "leak" from January.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

=============================================================================================

Personal Note: Yesterday my friends and me, solved one problem that means we passed a burden. But I'm not sure if I will be able to post regularly. I will try to do my best in order all of you can have more news about the Keyakizaka46 Family.

Thank you very much for your support. I really appreciate.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I haven't seen a translation of the lyrics for Dakishimete Yaru, so I made one, despite not being 100% sure of some things. I translate it: "I will take you in my arms." If anyone sees a problem, please let me know by PM ("conversation"). I love the song, and I love the lyrics. Some Japanese comments suggest it's the back-story to Black Sheep. I feel it as someone (Memi as a guy?) telling Techi to rest in their arms, and not worry about the criticism she keeps receiving. (I believe I can hear Memi's voice prominent in the recording.)

But, of course, it doesn't need a specific referent to be enjoyable. Here are (a) a text translation and (b) a sub played against an image of Budoukan (where they will perform it someday, no doubt).

Hiragana Keyaki -- Dakishimete Yaru ("I will take you in my arms")

When you fight, sometimes you lose
    Getting hurt is nothing to be afraid of.
    As long as there’s life, painful times
    Can't be avoided.

If you’re all alone
    And just can't get back on your feet,
    Look for the precious person
    Right beside you.

In a loud voice shouting
    With all my strength, I will embrace you (fly into my arms)
    If you are ever sobbing (I wouldn't think it strange)
    As a man, I will not hold back (be honest with me)
    I will keep you from harm.
    When their tears run dry…
    The weak… become stronger…

You were moving forward, with no doubts
    But suddenly you stood still. What was in your mind?
    If you were that worried about other people, did it mean
    You had come to hate yourself?

No one should be saying
    You ran away.
    Yes, it's just fine
    To block your ears against those voices

Run to me here!
    No matter what the pain, I will take you in my arms (all at once)
    No one will take you away (I’ll protect you always)
    Man or woman doesn't matter (my eyes are closed)
    Just come and sleep in my breast.
    People’s own weakness…
    Makes them afraid… to know love

With all my strength, I will embrace you (fly into my arms)
    If you are ever sobbing (I wouldn't think it strange)
    As a man, I will not hold back (be honest with me)
    I will keep you from harm.
    When their tears run dry…
    The weak… become stronger…

戦ったら 負けることもある
    傷つくこと 何も恐れるな
    命ある限り 悲しみの時は
    避けられないんだ

もし1人きりで
    そう立ち上がれないなら
    すぐ近くにいる
    大事な人を 探して

大声で 叫べ!
    ah 腕で思い切り 抱きしめてやる(飛び込んで来い)
    ah もしも貴方が 嗚咽したって(変だと思わない)
    ah 男だからって 我慢しないで(素直になれよ)
    私が ちゃんと守ってあげるから
    人は 涙枯れ
    強くなる 弱き者

迷い無く 前に進んでいたのに
    ふと立ち止まり 何を思うのか
    他人を気にしていた 自分のこと
    嫌になってしまったか?

今 逃げ出したって
    誰も 責めたりしないよ
    そう そんな声には
    耳を塞いでしまえばいい

ここまで 走れよ!
    ah どんな辛さも 抱きしめてやる(全部まとめて)
    ah 誰も貴方を 連れ戻せない(ずっと 守ろう)
    ah 男も女も関係ないよ (瞼を閉じて)
    私の胸で ただ眠りなさい
    人は自分の弱さ
    怯えて 愛を知る

ah 腕で思い切り 抱きしめてやる(飛び込んで来い)
    ah もしも貴方が 嗚咽したって(変だと思わない)
    ah 男だからって 我慢しないで(素直になれよ)
    私が ちゃんと守ってあげるから
    人は 涙枯れ
    強くなる 弱き者

@Xiphyas -- Congratulations on a first step. Hope things continue to improve.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
  3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Important news. There will be a Hiragana SHOWROOM at 2pm Monday afternoon (around seven hours from now) for "an important announcement from Hiragana Keyaki." Members present will be Memi, Katou, Kyouko, Kumi, Mirei, and Nao.

Speculation on 5ch is single, anniversary live (May 8), regular SHOWROOM show, or drama. I have no idea. Surprisingly, the representative group includes only one 2gen (Nao-chan). Report on natalie.mu.

One of the headlines calls it "an emergency live broadcast from Hiragana" (no "keyaki"). I expect someone in Japan is wondering if it's a name-change (seems unlikely to me).

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  4. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    I'd love a single- But maybe it'll be a new tour? (if that is so ill hope for a single announcement on the last day lol)

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

It's a single! 27 March. Countdown Live March 5-6 at Yokohama Arena. Plus separate official site.

Plus new name: Hinatazaka46!! 日向坂46

New site: hinatazaka46.com now open!

New colour: sky blue (see site).

The Showroom was scheduled for 2pm, but didn't start until almost 2:15. There were over 50,000 people watching when it started, and over 90,000 when it ended. It was a press conference, too, it appears, with people in an audience in front of them.

Memi announced the single. Then Katoshi, Kyonko, Mirei and Nao-chan made further announcements. The name change was unknown to them and read from an envelope by Kumi. They all -- except maybe Memi -- seemed thrilled. Memi was crying, either out of surprise and joy, or else out of regret at losing the name she had worked for for three years. Mii-pan cried when she spoke, saying it had taken a long time to get to a single, and thinking of all the work they had put in to get here. Aki_P tuned in for the name-change announcement (his avatar is distinctive).

The single will be a tie-up with Mechakari, but they didn't say the name of the song. We all guess it will be Joyful Love. EDIT: But it isn't. Kumi said so.

Huge announcement. I doubted they would get a new name, but here it is. Now there are three full Sakamichi groups!

The Countdown Live is big for me, since it was Kanji Keyaki's Countdown Live in March 2016 that definitely made me a fan when I watched it on TV.

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. kazu55

kazu55 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    Twitter:
    MacRedmoon
    So it's settled, no more confusion. And also, the Republic finally shattered?

7. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Finally! There was no way around this. I'm not a fan of the name and really wish they went with Kagurazaka but I'm happy they'll finally get their independence.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    日向坂46 (Hinatazaka46) cute name right?

Here we are full of crazyness and busy (I'm editing). I think this forum (Stage48) will suffer some changes because now our little "Hiragana" are a total new group.

[​IMG]

Welcome to the new group name and let's keep supporting our beloved idols.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 5
  9. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    As happy as I am that hiragana finally moving on... I'm guessing next keyaki single, some of the regular 1st gen senbatsu will be dropped to make room for the 2nd gen.. and they'll end up be the "under" girls :(

10. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I'm officially a Sarina oshi now. Sarimakashi.

Ushio Sarina is national Sakamichi oshimen of Indonesia!

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  11. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Congratulation! Finally, they can start their journey. I like the name, Hinatazaka46. With this name, they can still use their trademark "hi" sign. Now, I'm curious about their enjin shout.:)

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  12. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I'm gonna badger the admins about making this a separate group in the forums but both admins are kind of shadowy right now so it might take a while.

Anything else I need doing just let me know. I can do most things myself and can add more complex tasks to the admins' to-do lists but I need to be told what needs to be done. DM me or tag me on this page.

• Like Like x 9
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    I think that is "part of..." But if you pay attention, this can make the girls try harder and be more active.

Glad to read that. Nacho-chan is really cute and smart.

And the TV show would be "Hinatazaka oshi" or the name will be changed totally?

-----------------------------

Here is the Hinatazaka46 Official Twitter account: https://twitter.com/hinatazakanews

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

If the name refers to a real place, there's a Hinatazaka in Minato-ku, near Keio University and some embassies. Here's a page with some pics and a link to a map. Doesn't look as upscale as Keyakizaka, but maybe. Anybody been there?

Hinata (日向) means "in the sun," or "sunny place." The Hinatazaka in Minato is also pronounced "Hyuugazaka".

Interesting thoughts from everyone, and particularly just now from MasToppu. They can use the same hand-sign. And what will they use as their enjin shout? (And who will decide?)

@kanjo: It's too early for me to have solid thoughts, but thanks for the offer. I'm sure we will all have ideas. It does seem that we should just make a third Sakamichi section with similar threads, and transfer this thread and the member-threads to it. But beyond that...not sure. In the short term, I'd love this thread to have "Hinatazaka" at the front of its title, so I can identify it more easily in a tab. But in the longer term, we're used to the titles we have and can just use the same ones from Keyaki??

I'm sad, like I'm imagining Memi is (she also doesn't want to be too far from Neru and Techi, perhaps). But this is so exciting. This group can establish itself and its own personality. And the amazing wealth of personality and talent can bloom. EDIT: But Memi says she welcomes a new name. The Keyaki connection is great, but when people think Keyaki, they think of them, not of us. Nevertheless, it feels sad to let the connection go.

So is next Sunday's show now "HinataOshi"?

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I can only hope that, with this, we can begin focusing on increasing ties between the three groups. Have them independent, but with more collaboration and interaction. I'd love for the return of the new year's special but with all three groups now. A spring collaboration within the groups rather than with 48G.

And, this one is a real pipe dream, a Sakamichi festival. A concert to end all concerts

• Winner Winner x 15
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 3
  16. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Agree with this:
    Neru should've stayed at Hiragana which now split into a separated, brand new group named Hinatazaka46 which she could've become the center and wouldn't be in Techi's shadow anymore.

I'm now thinking about how to contact the organizer of Jak Japan Matsuri, the event which invited AKB48 to Jakarta last year to persuade them to bring Hinatazaka46 to this year edition of the annual event. I'm gonna tell that one of members, Sarina used to live in Indonesia when she was younger. Here's a photo of her in a zoo in Bogor, just south of Jakarta.
    IMG_20190211_140035.jpg
    Note: Indonesian government is now considering to ban elephant ride as it's actually harmful to elephants.

JJM should be the first overseas job for the new group unless there are others before September 2019.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  18. otabe

otabe Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    soraland
    I'm in shock.. felt this was coming but a clean split huh :eek: I'm kinda sad because some of the best times I had with keyaki were the combo keyakitte episodes and w-keyakizaka.. but I'm being a little selfish and they have clearly outgrown their under roles into an unique, wonderful group. They worked so hard for almost 3 years and this is a culmination of their efforts. It's going to take some time for me to drop the hiragana name but I'll follow them forever :approve:

• Winner Winner x 2
  19. charm

charm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    Oh wow. Just wow.
    Good for the girls!! I'm so happy for them and now they could get so much more exposure!!

• Agree Agree x 3
  20. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

About time :banana:
    No more arguments. Yes, they are now a separate group. A long deserved independence.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3