1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. y2kbug.hk

y2kbug.hk Kenkyuusei

I am not sure how the Wiki works.
    Does it support loading data from files?
    Changing the word case is very easy if computer program would be used.
    I may help updating the data.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

2. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    You can copy the raw text of the page, edit it with a program, then paste it back into the editor. There are other more advanced ways involving the MediaWiki API but I've never gotten them to work.

3. y2kbug.hk

y2kbug.hk Kenkyuusei

I have no editing right to the Wiki.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  5. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Hello. I'm now ready with Revival Concert. All lists are updated and all 300 songs are copied. About 85 GB. Maybe I will see if I can learn how to update Wiki too. Some time. Now I've started with the Yokohama Arena concert. I've found some missing artists but I don't know if someone cares? Maybe it's all history? But if... The 2nd concert starts with Zenza girls in Lemon no Toshigoro. That's ok but they are are also performing in Aitakatta in all 3 concerts. Maybe some other songs at the ending too but I can't see them becauce all cameras are focusing on senbatsu, not the girls in the background. Maybe there are more girls from 9th generation, there are some faces I can't recognise. As long as I can see this is the first concert for these girls. Don't you know Zenza girls? Here they are:
    zenza.jpg

6. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Now we have a lot of things to do, since Hiragana Keyakizaka46 has changed to Hinatazaka46, become a new independent Sakamichi group.

7. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Why do they keep making things difficult for us :fp::cold:

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    Well, at least this is a lot easier than updating the SNH48 Group-related pages

9. kojimako

kojimako Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    Twitter:
    48keran
    to help with all the changes in the 48/46/CHINA48 groups, could i possibly get a wiki account please?

10. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    You have to be a regularly active member on the forum before you can get an account.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
  12. onego123

onego123 Member

13. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    A few requests regarding my oshimen's page....

1) She no longer uses that LINE blog, her blog returned to Ameblo quite some time ago...
    https://ameblo.jp/wasaminnn/

2) On her profile page there are two typos. First, her 7th single is titled "Sado no Ondeko" not "Onitaiko" Also, on her profile page it is listed as her 6th single, as if she had two 6th singles. It is incorrect on the single page as well.
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Sado_no_Onitaiko

3) Her 8th single, Koi no Owari Sangenjaya came out a week ago.
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...8th-koi-no-owari-sangenjaya-2019-02-13.22525/

4) There is no listing for her photobook on her profile, despite it being listed on the wiki PB page
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Photobooks#Wasamin_.E2.99.A5

5) Perhaps update her profile pic, since that one is now at least three years old. She has an updated profile photo on her Nagarapro page
    https://www.nagarapro.co.jp/top/artist/artist.php?id=36

6) Her Thursday radio show's named changed from "Konbanwasamin" to "Iwasa Misaki no Wabi-Sabi Radio" quite some time ago. She has a 2nd weekly radio every Sunday called "Iwasa Misaki no Ennichi" which I believed started in 2017.

She is currently a regular on a couple of television shows as well, but I'll leave it at this for now.

Thank you in advance.

• Useful Useful x 1
  14. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  15. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

I don't understand why, but I have a difficulty to edit the page on my Lubuntu (laptop) because TCP/IP error (?) (that's what I remember, I think there are another few error codes beside that), that always appear when I access the pages in there. While, I still can access and edit the page normally on my Android device. :/ Notes that my Lubuntu and my Android is in the same connection (Wifi).

16. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

A few things need to be edited on the wiki:

- Mizoguchi Aiko (draft3 kks in STU) final activity is on 3/10, her resignation announcement was made on 2/26. Source: http://www.stu48.com/news/detail/3732

- CGB41 from STU48 member list is wrong. Kadowaki Miyuna is a member, not Kadota Momona.

Also it'd be real nice if we could get an account on the wiki easily... I'd be more than happy to make the edits myself and I'm pretty experienced with mediawiki as well, but still there doesn't look like a way to just sign up.

17. Softyu

Softyu Kenkyuusei

I want to have an account on wiki48,I'm From 48pedia as Softyu &email is softyu95@gmail.com

• Like Like x 1
  18. Fina Chairani

Fina Chairani Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizuno Airi
    Why the photos at stage48 wiki are difficult to change after reupload with same name and format?
    I tried to change Saito Makiko and Ishiguro Yuzuki with new watermark (©SKE). Their profile photo was changed a few hours later after reupload several times.
    A few minutes ago, I tried to change Takayanagi Akane photo, but it hasn't changed yet.

19. Hamster2443

Hamster2443 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Hi, Now i want to edit wiki48 very much. I try to edit for a long time. I want to help you to edit a lot of information of 48group. Do you give me an account, please? I want to make it very much. Please. Thank you very much. I will do my best. <3:cry2::|
    My emaill : taeyeonkiki82@gmail.com
    User : Hamster2443

20. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I'm not quite sure what you mean? You do know that if you upload a photo, you also have to change the image URL on the girl's page?