1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakamichi Series group thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Apr 11, 2017.

1. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    That's kinda unlikely though...
    But I won't complain if they let Kotera Mari join SakamichiAKB :D

2. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    A warm welcome for the 4th official sister group in the Sakamichi Series: Hinatazaka46 (Official site)

Emerging from the shadow of Keyakizaka, Hiragana Keyaki has been reborn as Hinatazaka46. These girls have worked so hard the last couple of years to create an identity to call their own, and their efforts have finally been rewarded. A new name and a debut single. The sky blue colour totally suits them. I'm over the moon for them!

• Like Like x 7
  3. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    According to the AKB 55th single thread, this will be this year's SakamichiAKB senbatsu
    5 from each Sakamichi group and 10 from AKB48G
    Seems like an okay compromise.
    Centre/formation hasn't been announced.

SakamichiAKB 2019
    AKB48: Okabe Rin, Oguri Yui, Sakaguchi Nagisa, Shitao Miu, Fukuoka Seina, Yahagi Moeka, Yamauchi Mizuki,
    NMB48: Umeyama Cocona
    HKT48: Tanaka Miku
    STU48: Takino Yumiko
    Nogizaka46: Umezawa Minami, Ozono Momoko, Kubo Shiori, Yamashita Mizuki, Yoda Yuki
    Keyakizaka46: Koike Minami, Kobayashi Yui, Sugai Yuuka, Suzumoto Miyu, Habu Mizuho
    Hinatazaka46: Kato Shiho, Kosaka Nao, Saito Kyoko, Sasaki Mirei, Watanabe Miho

Credit: @ForrestFuller

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  4. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

so it's nogi's top 3rd gen again, well . . .
    no hirate and neru, but maybe center will be keyaki again (mon or pon)
    but perhaps hinatazaka46 buzz is a factor here, kosaka center? :D

aren't there any girls left from the Sakamichi audition that passed and haven't been included yet to any 46 group.
    is it possible that later on they'll be added specially to Hinatazaka46 now they're officially a separate group? or that's all there is?
    sorry, any news about them or i'm the only one here not updated? :^^;:

5. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I think I remember them saying that the other girls from the 38 successful auditionees would be "training". So perhaps they will join Hinata, or perhaps all three groups have incoming members.

• Like Like x 2
  6. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I know it'll be 3rd gen but i'm expecting it's Renka, Tamami, Riria or at least without Yoda and Zukki o_O

7. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    I guess the top 3rd gen members are there to boost the sale, Keya members to represent their group, and Hina to be more exposure for their upcoming debut. Well, I still wish for only Sakamichi collaboration.

8. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I was thinking the same thing. Not only Yoda/Mizuki but Kubo and Momoko too. Umezawa still is ok since she's not part of the last SakamichiAKB.
    I agree about Renka, Riria, Tamami, and alsoo Denchan. Well I guess we should expect this collaboration once every 4 AKB single, right? But who knows, now there's 4 Sakamichi group, maybe next time it wil be 46 only collab.

9. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Those members you mention ain't that relevant enough compared to the core 5

10. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Just as I thougt, Nogi’s representatives in AKBSakamichi are all 3rd Gen. I heard that there will also an Iz4648 song. Is there such information or I just misread it somewhere? If that is true then I expect to see Asuka-Miona again, and maybe Maiyan and Ikutachan (as replacement for Nanase) if they have sometimes to spare.

On the second note, I feel really sorry for current Akb girl. Not only they have to share splotlight with sister groups, now they have to put up with this AkbSakamichi and iz4648 thingy. Heck, if Nogi girls have to do that with Keya or Hinata girls, I would be freaking pissed.

From what I heard, Megu Taniguchi and Komiharu (my two current faourite girls in Akb) have both expressed their displeasure with this before. And while Komi got away with it, Megu was reprimanded.

11. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

So the rest of the girl. You can say i'm valuing them to high, but imo popularity of these core 5 is above the other specially Yoda and Zukki.

12. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    @tpt13 the izone collab is the song that was performed at FNS Kayousai last year. Same recording so even Nanase will be in it.

No MV.

13. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

I don't think there's a huge gap between the 3rd gen core 5 imo . All of them are pretty good in merch sales and Handshake sales

14. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

What i mean with other girls is girl outside Nogi. Ofc there's no huge gap between these 5, but Zukki-Yoda has been pushed as next ace lately. You can see it on Taipei concert. Only Asuka get more center song than these 2. That's why i'm expecting them will skip this year SakamichiAKB. But it's also understandable that Nogi girls are there only to boost the sales :glare:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Well . Keya sent their Substitute centers that includes their captain and Hinata also sent their recognizable members like Kosaka and Sasaki Mirei.
    Sakamichi is being used again and again to boost AKB since Nogi's rise to the top in 2015 ( see Mazariu Mono).

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    @kanjo: I see. Thanks for the information.

17. amimaru

amimaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    o boi, dat annual collab again:fear:

18. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    SakamichiAKB 2019 - Hatsukoi Door

if the video does not show watch the video here

Have to admit, not a fan.
    Forget groups politics, this would've been objectively much better quality if made on a Sakamichi budget.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  19. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    I like Zukki as center as she fits the concept so well. However, I personally don't fancy the song and the PV, at least this one. The song is bland and color static is unnecessary.

20. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

SakamichiAkb
    Formation
    IMG_20190301_170745.jpg

• Like Like x 3