1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Hinatazaka46 1st [Kyun] [2019/03/27]

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 11, 2019.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Hinatachans are only attending 2 slots each at the Keya 8th single HS events, and many of them sold out in the first round of sales, so I’d guess that there’s plenty of demand from fans to buy more tickets. I’ll be attending the Keya HS on 5/4 and the only Hinata members I won tickets for are Miho and Nibu. I’d love to attend the Hinata event 2 days later but I have to fly back home to the UK that day. :(

2. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    My early sales prediction, day 1: 270k, week 1, 380k. Total depends too much on song quality so I'll save that for after we know more.

If not for Hina participating in Keya's HS, I would've guessed 420k for the first week. If it's a really good song I would be willing to bump it to that. Not to mention that (1) they're around the same time and (2) Keya's tickets went on sale before the announcement so fans already bought them)

3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

That close release date for a Hinata single really struck me, too. I was thinking of two months. But I believe I recall Keyaki releases within two weeks of Nogi releases. Is that right? (I'm so happy to be able to type "Hinata single.")

How will they run the Hinatazaka handshake events? Just Hinata-chans, I guess. I doubt they can give Keyaki-chans slots in Hinatazaka events. I was previously thinking of 24/12 Hiragana/Kanji, to equalize with Black Sheep at 36 slots each. Thinking about it, they will probably do 24 each and no Keyaki-chans.

Depending on the songs, do you think Nogi fans will try out the Hinata single, or the HS events?

Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
  4. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I imagine they won't overburden them this time but from 2nd single on maybe they'll start with 30, like I suspect Keyaki will.
    I doubt Keyaki will do anything at Hinatazaka events, even just once.

As for Nogi I think there was already a particularly large overlap there.
    I think a lot of those with bad will for Keyaki will overcome that now that a big point of contention has been solved.
    This is probably gonna be better for all of us.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Re the center topic — Memi has been everywhere lately, I think she's the main push focus. Of course even if I'm right that doesn't 100% mean she'll be the center, they might want to stretch an underdog narrative a little longer… but it's the first single and they want it to sell, so someone with a lot of presence and growing fandom would be a good idea, and Memi is probably the winner there. Could be Miho. Definitely not Kosakana. Also definitely not my oshi :^^;: They could also do a semi-airdrop from the back row but I don't think this is the time.

6. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

Who I want to be center: Katoshi or Miho
    Who will probably be center: Mirei or Memi
    I'm honestly fine with anyone being center though, everybody in this group has their own charms and specialties to utilize so they'll be fine regardless. Don't think they'll use a 2nd gen though for a Major Debut even though it has happened before like with HKT using Mio/Meru instead of the obvious 1st gen choices of Sakura/Haruppi. But most importantly, I just hope Kageyuka is back for this 1st single, it would suck for her to miss out on such a momentous occasion for the group

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Hard to imagine it won't be from one of the 5 SakaAKB girls or 6 announcement girls at least. So hopefully Mirei or Nao, maybe Memi.

8. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    I would kinda like to see a w-center [hehe]

and for me ideally, Memi-Miho (1st gen, 2nd gen) would be a solid start.

let me dream ok ~

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I really want it to be either a Katoshi or Miho center but it might be Memi. I was initially thinking Nao but she’s already centred two group songs and one was used for a CM.

10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Yes, usually Keya's release is two weeks before or after Nogi's. Therefore, for this one, I think they tried to release it last year, but maybe something happened and they have to postpone it. Tecchi's injury, maybe?

It will be Hinata only, minus Kage-chan.
    https://www.hinatazaka46.com/s/official/news/detail/S00001?ima=0000
    But, I'm worried about their condition because they also join the 8th HS. I hope it won't tire them. However, just like kanjo said above, maybe mngmnt won't give them full slot for this debut. (24 or even 12)

11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The first sales period for the first Hinatazaka46 handshake events starts at 2pm Thursday (about 6.5 hours from now) and goes for 24 hours. No Nano-chan (...yet?). Kage-chan given leave not to attend -- which shows they still are treating her as part of the group. First event Sunday April 7. Events:

【日程・会場】
    (1)4月7日(日)大阪:大阪ATCホール Osaka ATC Hall
    (2)5月6日(月・祝)千葉:幕張メッセ Chiba Makuhari Messe
    (3)6月8日(土)千葉:幕張メッセ Chiba Makuhari Messe
    (4)6月30日(日)東京:東京ビッグサイト Tokyo Big Sight
    (5)7月21日(日)東京:東京流通センター Tokyo Ryutsu Center
    (6)8月11日(日)愛知:吹上ホール Aichi Fukiage Hall

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The Yokohama arena lives appear to be selling out. Lots of reports of people applying and failing to get a ticket. They've already opened up stage-side and standing room places. But I think only fanclub members are being allowed to purchase now. I believe some seats are held back for the general public and people buying through Lawson's. I believe general sales don't start until 28 Feb.

I've posted in the Hinata GENERAL thread about efforts to have the audience use their penlights to create another rainbow flower for Joyful Love. Some Japanese posters are looking forward to the events opening with a sea of blue penlights everywhere. One says the very thought of it makes them cry.

People are expecting a new Overture, too, like the strong overture played before Keyaki concerts.

Some people have also spoken about how they might pray for a hit. One person suggests that since their colour is sky blue -- and we know now they have sky-blue jackets -- they might do sky-diving, as Nogi did for its 5th single (in fact, only Manattan did). It's not as outlandish as it sounds, since this was the kind of skydiving where you are strapped to an expert, who is really doing the dive. How about three Hinata-chans? But I don't think I'll join them (voice fades away....).

Sky-blue jacket (Hiyo-tan was careless enough to reveal it fully):
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
  13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

First single, first handshake sales period (click image to enlarge):

[​IMG]

The big news is total 24/24 sellouts for Miku and Nibu and no-one else.
    Memi and Kyouko 21/24.
    Toshi-chan, Mirei and Konoka 20/24.
    Nao 19/24.
    Hina, Manamo, Miho 18/24.
    Mei 15/24, Ayaka 13/24, Sarina 7/24, Suzuka 4/24, Kumi 2/4.
    Mao, Mana, Hiyo-tan 0/24.

Maybe a different cross-section of people applying? Mirei and Konoka higher than usual. Nao lower than expected.

The three zeroes all seem like good people to talk to: two for their wit and intelligence, one for her unpredictability. I expect Hiyo-tan to put low numbers far behind her in a year or so.

There must be some particular reason why the May Makuhari event sold only 32%, whereas the June Makuhari event sold 63%. (Japanese comments suggest a flood of events in Golden Week, just before: concerts, Keyaki handshake, etc. One person said that if those events are not sold out, why was he unable to get a ticket?)

I've got to say that what I see is a lot of popular and talented members and a huge future. But then again, I'm an optimist.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 4
  14. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    These results are quite unexpected but I’m so happy for Nibu and Miku. Nibu was so thrilled about her results. Hoping second round brings better results but wotas are still amazing for doing this much considering how the girls sold out their slots for the Keyaki single.

15. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I don't see a problem, because they had to participate in the kanjikeyaki single and they sold out their slots. In the next single it will be better sales because they can focus only in their own single.

16. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    If I have to choose among all Nogi hit campaigns, I'd chose the Mount Fuji climbing. Maybe, that was the most difficult and harsh pray for hit campaign (one of members become the victim of altitude sickness). They spent 12 hours to climb and return, even though they used the easiest route.

I think if Hinata do that, it can represent the 3 long years of their hardwork before getting their own debut single. Plus, they also can pray at the Japan's-closest-to-the-sky temple on top of Mt. Fuji, which also can be said as the place that get most of the sunlight, just like their name, Hinata. :) But, I think their pray for hit campaign will follow their debut single title. So, we just need to wait.[hehe]

And, congtaz to Nibu and Osushi for successfully sold 36 slot...if we included the 8th HS as well. :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Hello all. I know all the expectations about the sells. But I just read a chain message on my LINE group and it said something like "break records as gift to the girls". I know that can be hard but right now I don't know wich group in 48/46 series has the high sales records per day, week and month on their first single.

We can't never know what rich fans can do.

In my position, that would be crazy and touching at the same time. I would very much like that to happen, but I also have to be realistic. Mainly if we have the Keyakizaka46 single so close.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

This kind of passion is why I love reading about the doings of Japanese wota (despite everything, lol). Stage48 has an Oricon thread with sales for every 46/48 single's first six days, first five weeks, and current total. Numbers to dream on. At a glance, it looks like HKT's first day of 205,000 is the top for a first single. That seems doable. Their 250K for the first week seems attainable, too.

@MasToppu -- I think I prefer the Mt. Fuji climb, too. Great national symbol. But it's probably pretty cold up there, right now. One page says today's high at the summit is around -10℃, but most of the climb would be just above or below zero (i.e., 20-40 degrees F). Can they climb to the top and then get a shuttle down from somewhere high on the mountain? Anyway, I should stop putting such harsh tasks on them.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    They got first day but it was Silent Majority that got first week with 261.5k

20. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Thank you @ukifune that is so helpful.

Even I think that first day record can be surpassed. I hope Hinatazaka can achieve it. Even the week record.

That would be great.