1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Eto Misa (Misamisa) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Oh my God, Misa senpai... :cry:
    I wish you success in whatever you are going to do post graduation; your musical, your modeling, everything. May you grow yourself into a way bigger person than you already is.
    You will always be everyone's senpai.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    so glad i at least got to do one handshake with her and oh god was she stunning :inlove: probably the most impact of all 1st gen graduates for me but best of luck to her nonetheless!

3. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    This is so sad. Misa senpai is hand down the sexiest girl in Nogi. Always impressed when she used her seduction skills.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Mmmm. These are some bitter chocolates from Misa-senpai this Valentine’s day.

Sexiest of all Nogi members!

I wish only happiness for her.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Blitz Comet

Blitz Comet Kenkyuusei

In my book she has the cutest face in Nogizaka. So sad to lose her before she got to center a song. Good luck in whatever you decide to do post Nogi みさ先輩. I’ll always support her

6. BarneyInvisible

BarneyInvisible Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    oh no...

so sad...

she, I think, is one of the most (if not the most) beautiful members.
    and should deserve more attention from fans...

• Like Like x 3
  7. Beamu

Beamu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamotohimeka
    As if I already didn't hate this day enough already, now it's even worse :( Best of luck to you Misa-senpai

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I see this coming. Nogi lose another beautiful voice. I’m gonna miss her voice the most. It’s going to be sucks if she doesn’t participate in the next single, I’m really hoping for at least a small unit where she can showcase her beautiful voice one last time :cry:

• Like Like x 1
  9. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

The most beautiful (and sexy) among 1st gen to me, she's one of the few that sparked my interest with Nogi.
    Always been a favorite. Gonna miss her soothing voice. Well, it will come sooner or later.
    Congratulations and best of luck senpai . . .

• Like Like x 3
  10. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    This quite hurts me tbh. I really like her voice. Kumo ni nareba ii is one of my fav song for a while.
    Thanks for everything. Wish your present and future will always shine.

• Like Like x 1
  11. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    The grad rumour already floating around, and the day finally set in. Ppls are expecting her to center 23rd single. She is as popular as MaiMai. But, look at her grad con, probably she wont participate at all. This is sad.

12. Jon Lima

Jon Lima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    etomisa
    Every grad announced that's been happening had me seeing this coming, she's 26 y.o., it's natural to expect her to be the next, but it still hits hard... :cry2:
    Wish her fortune in her future activities, our beautiful and sexy senpai, gonna miss you in Nogi and congratulations :cry:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I am speculating here. i have the feeling she did the same as Nishino: announce to the members her graduation plans before the 23rd senbatsu. She’s probably not participating at all.

Is she still doing that play?

14. Leo46

Leo46 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    on the website of nogizaka says "solo graduation concert". Do you think that she will be alone in the concert or will the other members also participate?

15. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I translated her blog of today.
    Sorry for any mistakes, translating these personal feelings correctly is hard.

To those who are always supporting me.
    Today, although this announcement is sudden, I want to tell you all something in this blog.

I, Eto Misa, will graduate from Nogizaka46.

I started to think about graduation a year ago, when it was my Birthday last year, and since then I had more opportunities to listen to my heart about the life I want to live, and specifically the activities and the kind of person I want to become

From the moment I entered Nogizaka46, I ran without stopping until now. As for the group, it went slowly, but surely everyone climbed the slope and reflected on the visible scenery.

As an individual, I can’t say the road climbed was a flat one, but today, even at this moment, being a member of Nogizaka46 is without a doubt because of the fans, who guided me to a new scenery.

I was an inexperienced child, I was incomplete and insecure, and I truly have grown up learning many things!

I haven’t become the ideal me yet, and after this I want to experience much more things I haven’t before, and I surely believe I can. I am able to believe so, because I worked hard these eight years without giving up, and I was able to achieve many of my dreams.

Being active in Nogizaka46, I worked hard without giving up, no matter the circumstances, because I absolutely knew there were people that would notice me. The members, everyone from the staff, everyone I worked with, all the fans, they gave me self-confidence.

Nonetheless, I am still insecure.
    Therefore, I selected the way of “graduation”, to have the courage to make a big step forward!

I love Nogizaka.

In the summer of 2011, when I met everyone, my life started to move greatly.
    There were many cute kouhai, who are now all reliable... and lovely.

Therefore, ofcourse, I am absolutely aware of the things I leave behind and how much I could be active in a privileged environment, but… I want to look forward and continue to try and give my all.

Also.

It has been arranged that I will do a graduation solo concert on the 19th of March…!
    As for the location, it has been decided it will be Ryougoku Sumo Hall.
    The times and details will be published on the official website as soon as it is settled.

I repeatedly discussed the way I should graduate and because I consulted them many times, I am really grateful to everyone of the staff.

As always, the first thing that came to mind where the faces of all the fans. (o^^o)

Above all, isn’t that what all the fans want?... I also stuck to singing, as it was a big part of my Nogizaka activities, so I think it is really interesting to end with this big challenge, and I am really overflowing with the feeling of wanting to do it very soon!

You can’t have me do a love concert. I would hope to try it one day, but it could by no means be realized at the time of my graduation. That’s what I thought, so I am really happy and I can hardly believe it!

It is one of my dreams, and I am able to fulfill it.

Lastly, I want to spend time with everyone, I want a moment to express my gratitude for everything until now!!

So, although I thought the solo concert on the 19th may be my last activity, the true last event is the national handshake event in Osaka on the 31st of March! Therefore, I will be active until the 31st.

I will participate in all the national handshake events of Kaerimichi wa Toomawari Shitakunaru. (o^^o)

These handshakes will be very memorable for me.
    Without the handshake event, I would be who I am now, and it isn’t an exaggeration to say that being able to directly meet with everyone and receiving words of support really have become a source of power. About how many people came to see me these eight years. (;д;)

I want to talk more about handshake events, but it’s enough for now.

From the three locations that I am indebted to the most since the beginning, I am really lucky that the last handshake events in March are in Tokyo, Nagoya and Osaka… they are the best. (*T_T*)

To sum up:

10th March 2019 - Makuhari Messe, Chiba
    19th March 2019 - Graduation solo concert
    21st March 2019 - Port Messe, Nagoya
    31st March 2019 - Intex, Osaka

Together with all members, I am preparing for the national handshake events, and the Birthday Live shows of next week! The Birthday lives are for everyone, and the last day will be Naachans graduation concert. On a personal level, these will be the last concert on a big stage with all the members, and I don’t want to miss a moment of the view and the atmosphere with the members!

I am happy the Birthday Lives are before my graduation, and to celebrate Nogizaka’s 7th Birthday with everyone in a magnificent way.

There is not much time left, but… because I want to work hard with all my strength until the end, I hope for your support. (*^^*)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 12
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Useful Useful x 1
  16. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Does it means the grad concert would be a solo concert? I mean, alone?

17. Turambar

Turambar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    Oh boy... Not happy news, but i wish the best for her and thanks for everything

18. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Since she can sing real good, that's one advantage she has. She can pull off a nice solo concert. Somehow I still wish a member or two shows up. 23rd single should be out of the question now but at least she'll be at Birthday Lives. One last time of sharing good moments with all the members.

19. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Favorite Misa-senpai moment: Drinking with Misa on NogiChu episode 5
    Favorite Misa-senpai vocals: Her solo lines on both Igai Break and Kuukikan. It makes me squee with delight.

She's a part of my favorite senabtsu, the 7th Single, whose promotional image is just the best. It's the secret underground student council running the schools of Tokyo!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    One more 1st gen will graduate

How many 1st gen will graduate in 2019 ?

Maybe Maiyan, Sayuringo, Manattan, Yuttan, Captain Sakurai

Who knows