1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Yuxune

Yuxune Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Katamira mv seems to be gone from the channel again... I wonder what was that all about

2. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    So, seriously, it's no longer geoblocked?

Then what about the other videos on their 'SMEJ' channel???

3. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Has anyone outside Japan bought tickets off Lawson Tickets before? Can we use international credit cards?

4. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I used Lawson last year to buy tickets for two STU48 shows. Although the site allowed me to pre-register my UK Amex CC it wouldn't allow me to actually make a payment. The solution I used was to contact @Sakuraism who provides 48G & 46G proxy services for Stage48 members (see his post in the Shop board at http://www.stage48.net/forum/index....8grp-shop-proxy-mobame-forward-services.8183/ if you haven't used him before).

I sent him the money by PayPal and he paid for and printed the tickets at his local Lawson konbini. He then handed over the tickets to me when we met up at a AKB48 event while I was in Japan but he can arrange to mail tickets abroad if required. Otherwise you can print them yourself at a Lawson branch, he'll email you the required code number you'll need for that once he's made the payment. (I used that method when I got a ticket to see Keyakizaka46 at the ZIP! Haru Fes two years ago.)

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Yuugata Paradise + Recomen?

Very funny show. Tons of information about Keyakizaka46, "Gomen ne Christmas", 8th single and future, Hinatazaka46 thoughts and more. I 'recomen' you to listen.

if the video does not show watch the video here

In case you don't want to hear all the show.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  6. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    It's still there for me. And it reached 19m views.

Personally I don't mind the music videos being geoblocked, it shows how much of their views are purely from Japan which gives a good guess about their popularity.

7. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Lol.. I think I just found my favorite in the 2nd generation. Matsudaira Riko might be the 'Iguchi' of keyaki. She is so funny in a mysterious way lol

8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Not sure where to post this, but it's a pic of the group (minus Neru and the new members) from Fuu-chan's blog, where she put stickers over the faces. This copy is from twitter nkemoll, who has ID'd members from the stickers.

/kiss→美容=守屋 (beauty=moriya) /dog→犬好き、髪色=石森 (likes dogs=Ishimori) /pig→自虐=冬優花 (self-deprecating=fuu-chan) /game controller→ゲーム好き=土生 (likes games=habu) /horse →頑張りき=菅井 (sugai) /bread→パン好き、パンポーズ=梨加 (likes bread=berika) /eggs→卵好き=長沢 (likes eggs =nagasawa) /watermelon→メロン好き=尾関 (likes melon=ozeki) /lion→分からない(don't know) おぜの上=理佐 (but that looks like risa on ozeki). (plus: chestnut=Mon, orange=Oda, angel=Muu, penguin=Mii (her penguin game), Techi=golden baby, Pon=sax)

[​IMG]

back (l-r) Pe, Naako, Risa/Oze, Mon/Oda, Muu(?), Mii, Techi, Pon, Satoshi (?)
    front: Yukka, Habumi, Fuu, Niji, Nen.

Great to see a fun shot of the group that actually includes Techi.

One comment I saw said: "I want Monta's gold shoes." Interesting to see her back on Oda's shoulders, lol.

• Like Like x 6
  9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
    • Like Like x 7
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  10. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Thanks for the translation~

Aaah, it really is interesting to learn more about 2nd gen. Currently I'm leaning towards Tamura and Morita, but I do like everyone.

I think some have changed their oshi? Ten really loves Hirate, huh. Her thoughts and description is quite long! I wonder how Hirate will react to her affection. Would there be another pairing in Keyakizaka46? :D

• Like Like x 2
  11. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    I'm really surprised by how perceptive/insightful Ten is for her age.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Wow, thanks for the info! I didn't even know that thread exists lol. Thanks, will consider. :)

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Thank to @too much idea for the translation. Confirms my feelings about the new Keyaki-chans on KeyaKake: they seem a very nice and interesting group. I've disliked Ten-chan ever since her auditions. Too confident and pushy-seeming. But what she says in the interview is so interesting that I'm feeling differently now. Depth as well as force. Maybe she's actually as special as people have been thinking.

There have been Japanese comments comparing her and Hinanonano, with people preferring one or the other. It looks as if both Keyaki and Hinata have got new young rising stars. Or in Keyaki's case, maybe several of them.

14. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    • Like Like x 14
  15. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

• Like Like x 3
  16. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    • Like Like x 7
  17. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    • Like Like x 3
  18. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

The uniforms for the 8th Single are so nice. Love the 2nd uniform so much

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 4
  20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Keyakizaka will be on NHK's Utacon show on March 5. Since it's a "Showa-Heisei Spring Song Battle," perhaps we'll see Techi doing a fresh version of Silent Majority? That would be great. source

PLUS: There was a TV interview with Takahiro that included a visit to his home and meeting his wife (married 2015) and children (son, 3 and daughter 1). Their faces were obscured, but it's interesting to see him in that light...along with pics of his career back-dancing for Madonna, etc. Many pics here:
    http://keyakizaka46matomemory.net/archives/36545586.html

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 2